It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up by prison planet Alex Jones Forum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

To me censorship is more than just that. A person is censored for a reason. I never believe in censorship at all. It is a voilation of our freedom of speech. It just seems very hpercritical of them to say they are a free speech system and they ban members for speaking freely.
This kind of thing irks me the hypcrisy. This is a very important subject. If we just allow ourselves to be censored by these corprations we are giving up power to them.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Maybe they banned you because you (and who knows how many others) are spamming them with tripe about an exact date for a global catastrophe...

Yeah, email, call, and post their contact information all over the place telling others to do the same...
I'm sure they aren't annoyed with you enough yet.

Do you seriously have to ask why they don't want you there?
edit on 7-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I didn't post my contact information. I only created TWO threads. I like to get answers but I did not call, e-mail them before I got banned. The second thread was in the questions sections asking why my post was deleted I message one mod who told me to message another one.
I have a good rep on here while I might always stand my ground I never cause problems.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Well trust me im with you there but im sad to say there is no real place on the internet where we are not censored watched or even banned like you say . If i were you id just use forums to find like minded people and eventualy email them . They are not controlling ( watchin yes ) our email s.......... yet

top topics

<< 1   >>

join