It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover up by prison planet Alex Jones Forum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They think I am a disinfo agent yet at the same time they were quickly erasing all my threads. I had to put this in a sperate area but it looks like there is a consiracy going on at least by Alex Jones. I am now banned. Maybe they think I am the lady on the show?
Instead of answering my questions they delete,modify, censor and limit my posts. I was limited to only 4 messages per hour then banned. I called them and left a message giving them my e-mail address.
Banning implies I hit on something big either about the weather modfication or the guy on you tube.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is anyone else a member over there. Can someone find out what the heck is going on?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

say you can get alex millions of new listeners inside of one week by freaking out the world and they will accept you back. you may even get paid!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

Is that what they want me to do? I honestly asked some innocent questions. I am so confused.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm assuming you made a bunch of posts about "alex's pole shift coverup?"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

What were your threads about?

2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I asked where I could find the audio of one of alex jones's show. I was given that show I listened to it and did not hear that caller. I simply was asking about the pole shift caller.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I did post about the weather modfication as well. I wonder which one is being covere up or both?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is your first problem OP, You actually believe in Alex Jones.

2nd, you actually post in the forums.

3rd. Alex Jones is fooling anyone who believes in what he is doing, He is in my and many others opinions a fear mongerer. Paid by the government, to which he tried to run for congress and failed miserably. He is funded to set up multiple venues of profit driven results from this sudden "Conspiracy Trend" unfolding before our very eyes.

I have said this too many times throughout forums on ATS.

When he came here to Ottawa for that famous bilderberg group filming, I had a chance to speak with him, and he was nothing but cocky, ignorant and quite lame off camera. He even gave our airport security problems, and made it look like OUR airport security was the cause of the problem. I know this to be 100% fact as one of my family members was the security guard on film. When I showed him the short segment, he explained the real story. Just remember people, EDITING software can come in really handy when you want to portray a certain something. It was disinfo in its weakest form.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is pretty neat. Sucks your banned though.

I encourage all PP members to do the same thing. If they continue banning, we as a collective make a big fuss about it.

At least we'd know for sure those topics are hitting home like it seems.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I was only a member of prison planet for 3 weeks. I don't believe Alex Jones. I just wanted to be a member of another consiracy web site. I think he is a little over the top. I just think something is odd about this.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is just screwy now. I am a person who likes answers I emailed and called asking to contacted by e-mail about why I was banned. I will post a response. I am no worried and WILL NOT be looking over my shoulder. I just want to know why Alex Jones claims his web site is a "Free Speech System" when he allows his mods to delete, modify and close posts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
Is anyone else a member over there. Can someone find out what the heck is going on?

Sorry, I'm only allowed to waste my time on this site.

Good luck with that AJ thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

I have a theory maybe the mods think I am the pole shift caller or Natalie who spoke of weather modification. I bet that is what it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A member on here messaged me saying he or she was banned as well. This person posted in my thread at prison planet the one that was deleted. I am not going to say the idenity but if that person wants to confirm that on here it is up to them.
I appericate anyone else who has been banned to e-mail or call at
Contact

512-291-5750

[email protected]

P.O. Box 19549
Austin, TX 78760

At the very least they are stomping on our freedom of speech over at prison planet.
I am agianst censorship in any form and I am all for the freedom of information!!!
edit on 6-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I take it prison planet does not really have a good rep over at ATS? Honestly I am begginning to feel ATS is the only sane consiracy site out there with god like productions closed down and prison planet being nazis.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I Honestly I am begginning to feel ATS is the only sane consiracy site out there with god like productions closed down and prison planet being nazis.

GLP has reopened and ATS is STILL the only sane conspiracy site "out there"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe this whole thing is a marketing ploy? I am listening to his shownow to try to call in to ask about the pole shift caller and the pulling down or threads, banning members etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You came to complain about forum censorship Here ?
Wait and see if you get a reply from pp then we can judge , right now anything else is assuming .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

"he explained the real story"
Which is ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join