It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live/Euro/Unleased on Android

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So I know at least one or two other people have wanted to listen to the shows on their mobile devices, so I took a few minutes to poke around and I found a free Android app that lets you listen to the show on a mobile phone. The App you want is xiialive lite (its ad supported), just search for it in the App Market and install it.

Once you have the app installed on your phone just open your browser (on your phone) and go to illustrial.net... and click on the yellow lightning bolt (winamp logo) in the left hand of the site, it will spawn a download for the .pls file that normally would tell winamp how to connect to the stream, don't do anything till this file finishes downloading. Once its downloaded tap on it to open the file, and when prompted to chose a program to open the file pick xiialive lite, and it will pass that file over to the app and let you listen right on your phone. When the feed starts tap on the large + to add it to your favorites, so you no longer need to do all that work with the browser when listening in the future.

Just remember folks that if you don't have an unlimited bandwidth plan for your cell phone you could run up a hefty bill, so naturally use this at your own risk (or attach to an open wifi access point if possible) and naturally don't listen to Unleashed while you drive!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
just come across this and will need to try it out, wondered how i would be able to do this thanks x

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Will this work on all droids? I know my protocol droid has speech function, but I don't think my binary load lifter or astromech will be able to process this correctly.

Can you help?

new topics

join