It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl and UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Originally posted by Weeeden

Originally posted by planetzog

Originally posted by Weeeden
What team do you think the Aliens will be rooting for????

Dude seriously. How do you know the aliens have male sexual organs? What if they are all female?

Why'd you call me dude, and I didn't say anything about aliens male sexual organs...
dude.....??

It was supposed to be a joke and I apologise if I offended you.

lol No offense at all.. i was just wondering if I completely missed something...
Back to our regularly scheduled program

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
I stand by the fact that a UFO is a flying object that can't be identified. It kind of annoy's me that 90% of the UFO people around here relate UFO's to Extraterrestrials.

It's a loaded word, better get used to the associated ET connotation because it's not going to disappear anytime soon.

UFO   
[yoo-ef-oh or, sometimes, yoo-foh]
–noun, plural UFO's, UFOs.
any unexplained moving object observed in the sky, especially one assumed by some observers to be of extraterrestrial origin.
Also called unidentified flying object.
Compare flying saucer.

Origin:
1950–55; u ( nidentified ) f ( lying ) o ( bject )

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

The camera men alway's zoom in and out. Good call tho being it's a dome! Who knows tho maybe they will open it. How lame would that be if the dome is heated.

Are you that dense man!? seriously

Sorry. I play mind sport's, not physical sports. I like hockey, not football. I dislike the fact that football in America has 2 different meaning's over seas. I am so sorry for not knowing the Cowboy stadium is a dome with a retractable roof.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimethylmercury

I stand by the fact that a UFO is a flying object that can't be identified. It kind of annoy's me that 90% of the UFO people around here relate UFO's to Extraterrestrials.

It's a loaded word, better get used to the associated ET connotation because it's not going to disappear anytime soon.

UFO   
[yoo-ef-oh or, sometimes, yoo-foh]
–noun, plural UFO's, UFOs.
any unexplained moving object observed in the sky, especially one assumed by some observers to be of extraterrestrial origin.
Also called unidentified flying object.
Compare flying saucer.

Origin:
1950–55; u ( nidentified ) f ( lying ) o ( bject )

And here I am making oddball items levitate using radio waves, magnetics and normal combustion. Give me the resources and I'll construct a UFO. I only posted this crap thread because of the GSP video. Was hoping to use anything caught in the super bowl for comparison.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

I think that the rooting joke guy is Australian! A root is slang for penis, and rooting is the action of having sex!
I found this out because during the Olympics in Australia, our (Canadian) team wears outfits made by a company called Roots, which was a big joke to the Australians!

See you in the funny pages!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join