It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl and UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Looking for people who will be recording the game tonight and for people who are watching to keep your eyes open for UFO's then come back here and report it if you see one!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MITSwagger

If there is going to be a ufo over the super bowl i'm sure you will hear about it long before it is posted here. Not to mention it is in a stadium with a dome top.

edit on 6-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Come on guys, really.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Plus most of the game will focus on the field but interesting call to arms nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'd like to go on record now.

A) It's a blimp!
B) That's a plane!
C) Holy crap that's a bird!

This should cover all the bases unless they land and perform with the Black Guy Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MITSwagger

They're playing inside a dome. Nobody will see any UFOs unless they crash through the roof.

I'd like to see how the government tries to cover that up if it happens.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

What ufo? that was snow falling through the roof
Will probably sound sort of like that.
edit on 6-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Anyone who wants to see a UFO in superbowl footage, throw it on youtube and post it here can any time they want. There will be all sorts of crap floating around in the air, plenty of dirty cameras, the occasion bird, you get the idea.

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to get the obligatory "UFO buzzes Super Bowl CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!! REAL, I THINK SO!!!!!' thread title (the extra exclamation points give the video more credit I think.

Then the opening post will be some believer crying their usual tune of "debunk this you evil skeptics".

The end result as there will be no UFO, just something blurry and nondescript enough to argue about.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Like the new york city balloons last summer

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Don't forget the poses, usually started around the third or fourth post, to label as a hoax, since EVERYONE can see that it is OBVIOUSLY a hoax.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is some light reading you can catch up on before the Super Bowl- DHS made available to the pubilc today (i think) a PDF outlining possible security threats during the game( CYA?). The PDF is 15 pages liong, but page 6-7 are pretty interesting. The rest is pretty much move along... nothing to see here.

Sorry this doesn't pertain to UFO's, Not trying to hijack the thread or anything. I'm new and can't makle a thread yet.

publicintelligence.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What team do you think the Aliens will be rooting for????

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

Green bay of course...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden

Dude seriously. How do you know the aliens have male sexual organs? What if they are all female?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The camera men alway's zoom in and out. Good call tho being it's a dome! Who knows tho maybe they will open it. How lame would that be if the dome is heated.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The weather here in Texas is pretty miserable. It's cold and rainy and I live only 2hrs from Arlington. Cowboys Stadium has a retractable roof, so it's more than likely it will be closed. However Jerry Jones did sell a several hundred tickets for standing outside the stadium where people could watch the game on a big screen for $200 (I'm not kidding!) So your only hope to catch any footage falls on people who are foolish enough to stand outside in the cold to watch the game on a tv screen!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I stand by the fact that a UFO is a flying object that can't be identified. It kind of annoy's me that 90% of the UFO people around here relate UFO's to Extraterrestrials.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MITSwagger
The camera men alway's zoom in and out. Good call tho being it's a dome! Who knows tho maybe they will open it. How lame would that be if the dome is heated.

Are you that dense man!? seriously

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Dude seriously. How do you know the aliens have male sexual organs? What if they are all female?

Why'd you call me dude, and I didn't say anything about aliens male sexual organs...
dude.....??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Why'd you call me dude, and I didn't say anything about aliens male sexual organs...
dude.....??

It was supposed to be a joke and I apologise if I offended you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join