It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello... ImAGhost is new : )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm glad I came across this site and can't wait to see what it has to offer! I'm into "conspiracies" to put it simply, so I will gladly look into ANYTHING that could be one. I will most likely be doing more reading than replying so please don't be offended. Greetings new family

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAGhost

Hi ImAGhost, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Heya and Welcome!

ATS is cool and the information can seem immense.

The search feature has become my friend here

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAGhost

Hi ImAGhost,

Pro lurker myself as well here. I lurked for a long time before I actually ever posted in a conspiracy forum. Until I read a thread once that mentioned lurkers might be watched more. This was on another site; but once I saw that, I started posting quite regularly. Welcome, I'm new too.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Great to have you here among us and i do look forward to seeing you around
Even if you are mainly reading! lol,

Welcome to the ATS family and if you need any help just shout my way,

Asala xx

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ghosts are cool! Welcome fo' sho'. I bet you'll find yourself commenting more than you think you will at this moment. Just a guess! Peaceness.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hi ghost, enjoy your stay at club ats

edit on 6-2-2011 by neonitus because: speeling

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome!

As Sauron pointed out above, please take the time to read those links to get use to the feel of ATS. Then browse your heart out and contribute as much as you feel needed

It's always good to have new members with a fresh perspective. Welcome to the dungeon

~Keeper & ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ImAGhost
Im sure once your here for awhile you will post i lurked for a long time before i did.. enjoy the site hope to see you in the forums

top topics

join