It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Download this .pdf QUICK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Someone has just joined ATS and cannot post a thread yet. His name is ManicSpecimen.

Here is information regarding weather modification:
www.cftc.gov...

The document is CL02

Happy reading.....

Thankyou ManicSpecimen.
It was posted on this thread: David ARRESTED BY FEDS – videos gone – Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: Please don't star this thread - please visit the ATS thread link and give the credit where it's due.

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: credit where it's due

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: adding original thread this info was posted on

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

edit on 6/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why would I download something from a complete stranger on the internet?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Quick get this open information that has been with us since 05/02/2008, QUICK Before it closes and is deleted off the internet... Oh its 2011?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

i have downloaded already!!!
hehhee

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Why would I download something from a complete stranger on the internet?

which stranger?..its on a gov site

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Got it. And am reading it now. Very interesting indeed. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok I skimmed most of it..

So what!

It's a pdf file of a conspiracy forum web page from 2008.

looks like rense...but can't tell. further..I don't care....It's not ATS!!

edit on 6-2-2011 by Zeptepi because: added conspiracy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Andea M Psoras was running mate on The Jeff Boss 08 Campaign (the "Vote Here"-party)
Her old blog is located here

-which renders her (by my standards) neither sane nor credible....

This image:

Is from this video (02:30)
edit on 6-2-2011 by nakiel because: ich been an auslender!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just read the file, and I have to agree that, while it's interesting, there is nothing really new or definitive in it. It is a good summary of things we've already known and seen. The matter of fact tone of the document, along with what many of us have seen in the skies, does lend some credence to the fact that it is very possible there are covert/secret operations going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My simpleton theory: tptb have done all in their power to make it warm, as to recoup all that money, which is already spent, upon which they were counting on, through globalwarminghoax™.

Then, seeing that everyone went along with it to the point of the UK releasing violent propaganda for children to learn exactly what happens to nwo dissent (they are blown up at their desks), God turned the tide against the plan.

Instead it will freeze. It was necessary.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nicely done mister used car salesman. I guess this is why i keep getting all that spam in my email mark Important WTF man.
This is an old pdf with nothing really new at all. You need to act like you should be here. Post something worth reading, not to make as many points as you can before people realize your playing them.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, and there is a lot of info beside just the one Andrea Psoras pdf. I wish we could copy and paste off this site, I would spreed it everywhere. And I could spend the rest of my life just on your last thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

He didn't download it from a stranger, the stranger just told him about it. I have it posted on my thread also. The lady that called into Alex Jones, the one talking about weather modifications was referring to this document. Read the pdf, Andrea Psoras. Evidently no one that has posted so far has even read it or everyone would be mad as hell about.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here is the link to Andrea Psoras, PDF . And the rest have a lot of insider referrences also.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I clicked on to your link coolottie, and this came up. www.cftc.gov...
edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Well they sure work fast, I still have it on my computer, I don't know how to image a page and there are 35. I can try to write the important stuff by hand. My neighbor is suppose to have put it on a disk. If he has I will try to up load it tomorrow. I wonder if I can get into trouble for doing that.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
See if this link works. sorry mod for the short posts.

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That didn't work either, I guess you have to go to the OP's link to get it. Andrea just wrote the info letter, first page. They rest was written by someone else that knows what is up. Yes she call Alex and Noory but she was not the lady talking about a Pole Shift [could be I don't know] . It is on a government site and I guess you can't link off of it or whatever or they really don't want anyone to know that info and when she gave the pdf # on Alex Show they took it down.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
When will someone read and understand what you are looking at? It's a long document, sent to the government by someone. It was logged in, recorded, passed through a couple of hands probably laughing before they threw it away. It's part of the public record, though, so it's been digitized, and has been posted for a long time.
The front page is the letter by the sender, the remaining 34 pages are things she sent along to prove her point. They weren't created by the government, endorsed by the government, nor wanted by the government...they were sent to to government and so are part of the public record.

They don't mean a thing...it's all stuff that is available online anyway. All it shows is some C&P crap from the internet that has been brought forward here in ATS many, many times.

Why do people think they are such a big deal? Anything you send the government gets this treatment. You can send them a letter about anything, it goes through a few handlers before it's decided what to do with it. It will eventually get put on the same site years later. It doesn't make it real. It makes it a letter to a bureaucracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

This is a summary of a full articile in the archive currently posted by The Federation of American Scientists at the following link.

www.fas.org...

This is an AIR FORCE RESEARCH PAPER. title: Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owing the Weather in 2025

Why does everyone jump on trying to play mod.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join