It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence about the other gulf disaster, what is NOT being told

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm in north Texas. The most I've done is install an RO water filtration system, and refused to eat any seafood since the onset of the disaster. Besides that... life is peachy ... for the moment.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Looks like what Jesse Ventura said in his show was absolutely right. I already knew what was coming up.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Hmmmm I don't know but it's scary as hell. I don't know the exact amount, but they have dumped TONS....and they still are. I'll try tomorrow to find out what I can.....getting ready to go to work now. I'll be backwith some info if I can find it

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Looks like what Jesse Ventura said in his show was absolutely right. I already knew what was coming up.

All they need is the money and they will start doing it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
They want people to get sick and die - it is all part of the plan people.

(and also about the BP oil spill, have people forgotten about Matt Simmons - the man who was telling the public there were 2 spills)

I thought about that the other day the two leaks and seafloor bubbling all over. Also with all these earthquake threads about the Madrid Fault could a displacement in the gulf have any effect on that fault line??? I'm gonna do a little perusing to see what I can find.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
BP Oil Spill Episode Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura *Full length*

Everything in the OP is presented and confronted in here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Do you know if the species of the birds that have dropped from the sky,
are birds that migrate to/from the gulf and surrounding wet lands?

I don't but it seems completely plausible to me. I have to imagine that the gulf stream has spread this spill over a very vast area by now. Fish have definitely become contaminated and if there are birds eating those fish.. well...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by alittleironic

First, let me just say "Who Dat!!!!"
I'm in New Orleans too....and I don't know about all the reports of mass sickness....I don't know anyone who had gotten sick from this. I'm sure there are some, especially those who worked in the cleanup...but as of now, I haven't seen it. Now, those eating the seafood may wind up sick....I can't believe people are eating it. My son caught some blue crabs, and they had oil residue inside of them!

Would you mind describing to me what that oil residue looked like in the crabs? This past summer and fall I bought steamed blue crabs from a company in Crisfield, MD that had some odd brownish coloration in a few of the crabs my wife and I opened. The brownish stain was in the body where the legs were located. It certainly wasn't seasoning. It didn't have any smell of oil, however. But I'm 60 years old, lived in Maryland till I was 40 and have had steamed crabs to eat most of my life. I have NEVER seen this in crabs before. Of course, even back then, a lot of Maryland steamed crabs actually came out of Louisiana. My guess is that this is STILL continuing, and they are just labelling them as "from the Chesapeake Bay".

As an aside, do you know if crabs and other seafood are still being exported to other parts of the USA? I would imagine that a lot of folk native in Louisiana aren't eating the crabs, so the buyers up north are probably able to get real good deals. And lying their asses off about where the crabs are coming from.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rich Z

What you described is pretty close to what I saw in those crabs....it was rangy brown stuff.....also when you devein shrimp, you can see it in them too sometimes. I'm not sure if you read the post that said the gulf seafood is going to OUR MILITARY.....so the government id feeding it to our soldiers because no one else wants it....nice huh?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Originally posted by MidnightTide
They want people to get sick and die - it is all part of the plan people.

(and also about the BP oil spill, have people forgotten about Matt Simmons - the man who was telling the public there were 2 spills)

I thought about that the other day the two leaks and seafloor bubbling all over. Also with all these earthquake threads about the Madrid Fault could a displacement in the gulf have any effect on that fault line??? I'm gonna do a little perusing to see what I can find.

Apparently Matt Simmons turned up dead in his shower of a supposed heart attack right after he went public taking on the admin and oil boys. I guess he'll be tossed in the ground next to Vince Foster.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I think it was up to 300 million gallons last I checked. Also the were spraying it out of planes and, it clearly states on the material safety data sheets not to be used as a surfactant. So, clearly they cannot read either

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Stay out the water.
S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Indeed they are selling it, pushing it in fact at AFEES stores. I have told everyone I know about this and even sent them proof. But, that's only Ft.Drum and Ft. Jackson. The military has always been an experiment for the U.S. Government. I had 4 series of shots in a short period of time because they kept losing my shot records. This was in 1990. I have tried to get info on it now and NOTHING / ZERO. I can find it out myself but, I just wanted to make somebody squirm... OFF TOPIC sorry. Back to the topic at hand I am afraid this will move into homeless shelters, and childrens detention facilities too. One BIG experiment on the masses

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I can't even find Gulf shrimp in the grocery stores where I live and the other stuff is marked from Taiwan, China, etc and I refuse to buy them. I don't eat shrimp at restaurants either as I don't know where it is from. I would maybe think about getting seafood from Alaska and of course walleye from the local lakes where I live. I loved the seafood from Florida and used to visit there annually because of in-laws in Pensacola. I don't want to go there in the warm weather because I know the kids will want to swim at the beach...how to say no? It's a tragedy.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
sadness
Curious how there is always a poster to poo poo serious events that will affect us all in this fragile earth
The poo pooers are getting convinced in Britain though and Chicago and Europe I think
I imagine Ireland and Scotland are feeling it this winter as well because of the stalled gulf stream conveyor
Australia has been taking a sht kicking that I believe is related-
not to mention extreme Russia and Israel fires last summer.
Many other world wide areas are getting negative earth feedback from our ocean and atmospheric tampering- one being the price of wheat that will affect many and lead to riots of the poor
We have personally noticed more severe weather in our area like rain and a whirling winds event that twisted a 36 inch dia twinned 12 in top tree off half way up and slammed through it the powerlines to hit our carport- TWICE! within a week .
this year is a wake up call imo
I am off seafood from the gulf and anti biotic fish farms- just local food for me now if I can manage it
take care
y

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone

I think it was up to 300 million gallons last I checked. Also the were spraying it out of planes and, it clearly states on the material safety data sheets not to be used as a surfactant. So, clearly they cannot read either

About 800,000 gallons were injected directly at the wellhead (subsurface) and I'm seeing a figure of 1.8 million total as of July last year...I'm sure that's MUCH higher now, especially if they're still spraying it. The "leaked" oil, on the other hand, was estimated to be up to 184 million gallons and those estimates have been being pushed up over and over by independent research.

Considering the toxicity of corexit, and the increased toxicity of corexit/oil combination, even 1 gallon of each would have been an environmental disaster.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

You got it....fish eat shrimp and crabs and other bottom feeders (which get contaminated from what they eat off the sea floor), then birds and humans eat the fish....and so on. That's why I am not eating any seafood at all.

edit on 8-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

OMG.....that is so scary. People here and in Florida say they still see those planes spraying something at night . Not 100% that is true, but it's what they say, and I tend to believe it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by PhotonEffect

You got it....fish eat shrimp and crabs and other bottom feeders (which get contaminated from what they eat off the sea floor), then birds and humans eat the fish....and so on. That's why I am not eating any seafood at all.

edit on 8-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

It may be MUCH worse than that, I am afraid. There is a thread somewhere on this site whereby someone brought up the fact that gulf fish are still being captured and processed as general fertilizer to be used EVERYWHERE. So if you think we are safe eating anything but seafood, I don't think you are seeing the complete picture. Whatever toxins are in the Gulf of Mexico and are picked up by the fish are also being spread far in wide via fertilizer and quite likely feed products for poultry.

So, quite frankly, if this is really the environmental disaster that appears to be painted, it is NOT going to be a local event at all. And certainly not limited to direct contact with the Gulf of Mexico and/or the seafood coming out of it.

Actually the only real hope we have is that perhaps the doom and gloom speculation is just flat out wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rich Z

I believe it.....in time it will affect way more than the gulf coast. Nice to see you again!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join