It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An article concerning Ronald Reagan's fascination with extraterrestrials.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i had known that Reagan made the UN comment but I had no idea how into it he was. Actually makes me like him a little, and as he kept the belief apparently all throughout his presidency why doesn't that count as disclosure? I mean he obviously had access to whatever secrets a President has, and with that level of belief I know one of the first people i'd have in my secret meetings would be those who know, and I'd ask them to tell me too. Ugly spin they put on the article comparing it with AIDS like that i think that slant cheapens it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I think it is possible he could have played the fool to get the message out.
hey i have alzhiemers, so i can say what i want and still be loyal enough to be let ut to pasture witout being assassinated.

Hilarious and could be true at the same time, stirling!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

For him to bring it up to the Soviets I think speaks huge volumes, asking our number 1 enemy at the time if they would come to the rescue of the United States at a time when nuclear weapons were on hair trigger alert to destroy one another I believe he must have had good reason to pose the question.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi! Thanks for bringing this up, and don't mind the guy who bashed you for making a thread about something that seems to be having been discussed several times on ATS. Because just by making this thread you shed a light on this topic for those new to the Alien/UFO-complex who just didn't know about it, and who, because of their nescience wouldn't ever have looked for it!

Ok, on topic:

Reagan is indeed an interesting figure regarding Aliens/UFOs. One thing I remember having read (sorry, can't remember the source) is, that once there was a screening of Spielberg's "E.T." in the White House during Reagans Presidency. After the screening, it is told (if I remember correctly), that Reagan said to Spielberg: "I bet there aren't 6 people in this whole room who know how true this whole thing is."

Oh, just found a link to the story:

www.presidentialufo.com...

And here some more interesting information about Steven Spielberg and "E.T.":

Have fun!

edit on 7/2/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Awesome! Thank you for seeing my point in why I had posted it, it was new to me and I also assumed like you mentioned it would be new to other members. I will check out the stories you have provided.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the Reagan Ike connection, 1952 UFO's buzz the white house yes the US Capitol, Washington post July 28 1952 Monday, see archives for the story, it is said Dwight D Eisenhower, had a letter that was to be seen only by POTUS that had seen UFO, Carter was the first and RWR was the second, Carter had filed a report but the way he worded it the report never became officialas to see the Dwight note/letter. RWR was up to par, had the wits to go to the top, and had ordered the NAVY to scramble jets, now some where the story goes, there is a film from this jet of the UFO. this happened before he was POTUS , now there are numerous statements and speeches he, Reagan made while as POTUS regarding the UFO/ET possibility of a world wide threat. did Reagan see read this letter, is the letter real? did it have something to do with the wall coming down? is there today a defense agreement between US and Russia? just some things to think about.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

www.presidentialufo.com... is very interesting! See what it has to tell about Pres. George Bush Sr.:

I remember having heard Richard Dolan in an interview on the ATS-Mix-Show (I liked that show very much, wish Johnny and Dave would do more shows), that George Bush Sr. is probably the president who knows the most about the UFO-Phenomenon.

Does anybody have further informations (or a link to old ATS-Threads) regarding Bush Sr. and his knowledge about (or even involvement in) the Alien/UFO-complex?

edit on 7/2/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan cared more about UFOs than AIDS

He often dreamed of the world coming together to battle spacemen, but never gave much thought to an actual killer By Alex Pareene

Aids kills but so will Illuminati policies either way buy hiding free energy or giving us planes that
travel place to place faster than we can pass through the terrorist pat down line. The Tesla space
ship replacing the airline chem trails and sky pollution just will not be done ever.

Ronald Reagan claimed to have seen UFOs on at least two occasions, according to reports from sources as disparate as the Wall Street Journal, Lucille Ball and the National Enquirer. He alerted the Navy to one of his sightings, and he and Nancy believed that Egyptian hieroglyphics referenced extraterrestrial flying crafts.

All he had to do was look up while at one of his ranches. The Tesla space ship still go there.
Sure ancient ETs were just the thing back then to ban Bill Lyne from the petroglyphs showing
normal human activity. Well he did hand out a free copy of his book to the now owners.

“From the fireside house, President Reagan suddenly said to me, ‘What would you do if the United States were suddenly attacked by someone from outer space? Would you help us?’

The anti Tesla Illuminati had this guy in the dark.
I all sounds perfectly true to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join