It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS folks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am new to ATS and wanted to say hello to everyone. My favorite topics have to do with RH - Blood, conspiracies in religion, Aliens being Demons and more. I am a ex GLP paid member and having dancing banana withdrawals as I type.

I setup a forum for GLP refugees but will wait to post the link until I find out that it is OK to do so.

My favorite thread on GLP was by a man by the moniker of Winged Lion, he had a super thread going on " How to spot a Satanic infiltrator at Church " .

Hello to everyone on ATS!

edit on 6-2-2011 by Macabees because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

Hi Macabees, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

And no you can not post a link to another forum that you wish to set up. Please read the terms and conditions of use that you agreed to when you signed up.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees
I am new to ATS and wanted to say hello to everyone. My favorite topics have to do with RH - Blood, conspiracies in religion, Aliens being Demons and more. I am a ex GLP paid member and having dancing banana withdrawals as I type.

I have a cure for that problem:

Those guys are awesome, no matter how many you add, they all dance in time with each other, they even dodge bullets!

BTW, welcome to ATS and have a flag on me!

edit on 2/6/11 by FortAnthem because: Fix dancing bananas. :bnghd:

edit on 2/6/11 by FortAnthem because: You don't want those guys breeding; they multiply like rabbits.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi Macabees and welcome to ATS!

Whatever your areas of interest, you can be sure to find some threads relating to them here.

Just have to caution you that you can't post links to the site you've set up for GLP refugees. If you refer to the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) for this site, it says in part 15c:

You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.

(Btw, "TAN" is The Above Network, the entity that includes Above Top Secret.)

Now while that rule in 15c means that members can promote their own sites with the permission of TAN, it all depends on what type of site they wish to promote. Clearly, if it's a site that has little or nothing to do with the sort of site that ATS is, there shouldn't be much of a problem, and in fact there are members who (with permission) have links to their own sites.

However, it says in part 15e iii:

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

So I doubt that you'll get permission to link to a site you've set up which basically is for conspiracy forum people.

Anyway, there's still plenty here that will be of interest to you and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Best regards,

Mike

EDIT: Sauron beat me to it.
But I'll leave this up anyway as it includes some of the relevant bits from the T&Cs.
edit on 6/2/11 by JustMike because: I added an edit.

edit on 6/2/11 by JustMike because: and I added a dancing banana because they're cool

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Many GLP members have moved over in the past 12 hours + since the apocolypse and all are certainly welcome in my book. Check out the thread abotu the closing of GLP, many former members have posted there with their GLP member names so you may be able to find some old friends.

As far as reconnecting, check out that thread to get their ATS names, then you can always leave a message on their comment board in their profile, and they can leave some on yorus as well. But you have to open it by leaving the first comment. Click on your name to the left

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Welcome!

You might be interested in finding a solution to handle the bad beings from other dimensions.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun(which includes lots of information about demons, aliens etc and why man is the potentially strongest of all if he commits himselfto orthodox self-cultivation by assimilating to Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, no need for technology) in my signature.

I wish you good luck!

/Gauss

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ats!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks very much for the welcome. Very glad I held off on posting that link. I will do my best to stay in the good graces by asking questions, and reading the terms, etc.

Thank You

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Oh; thanks for the bananas. I really needed that. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hi, thanks for giving me more information on the terms and conditions. I have grown more careful in what I link and have found it is best to just ask sometimes. I hate getting hit with the bane hammer.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

All great information. I cannot believe I haven't been flamed yet. Does that have to do with quality of posters or something here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thanks for the great information on the book. It is something I have been very interested in, in the last few years. And I definitely agree with your solution to the problem at hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Thanks TechVampyre, so far I am really amazed at all of the great responses from the ATS members here. I kept my tin foil hat, looks like it will be of good use here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
l"lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN."

competing for rights to the "truth" Instead of cooperating ?
I thought it was "us " vs them (tptb )?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Not sure exactly what you are saying. I asked permission to post a link; the mods said no, and I didn't post a link. But I agree, that we should stick together. It is the only way we stand a chance.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

mac dont be confused , I 'm saying that we should be cooperatlng to get the truth, it should not be a competition to get the truth , you get me ?
all websites working together ,

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying DOOMZILLA, I misunderstood your previous post, thanks for the clarification.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Your welcome to pm me whenever i d like to ask you an off topic question

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I just tried to u2u you, but don't have twenty replies yet. I am interested though, I can read your PM's, I just cannot write. Send me whatever you got, thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ok i forgot the 20 thing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join