It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D. Cannon - The Convoluted Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Does anybody know if there is a site I could download The Convoluted Universe and/or The Custodians by Dolores Cannon.

I will still purchase all her books to support that lovely lady but if anyone could help me out currently, I would love that. And anyone who has read them...are they any good? Ive only watched her talk for a bit but its extremely interesting.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
yes same here i too would like the ebook to this! ive listened to her interviews and to be honest all of them tells the same message. its what in the books that she'd rather you go find out yourselves she keeps mentioning.. advertising? maybe, id like to think shes done all the hard work, you lazy buggers go find it and read it..

though id love to see a video of any of her clients aswell.. i heard when she asks these questions she can continue the next questions from where she left off from one client on the previous night then to the next client on the next night!?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
rapidok.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
the 1st one is amongst this small torrent. thepiratebay.org...

I don't know if I am allowed to post these but its easy to find them all, pm me if these go.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I own those books, personally don't like reading these type of books on line,there is nothing like holding a real\l book in your hands, they are worth the price, here is a link for a deal on her website.

www.ozarkmt.com...!itemInfo.php?item=89

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

I have 9 books in PDF by Dolores Cannon including the Custodians
unfortunately no Convloluted Universe
have been searching for it myself

e-mail me for other books [email protected]

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I found it here:

filelex.com...