It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Media Matters Invents Bigotry Charges to Protect Soros.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Let me start out by saying I'm not a fan of Glenn Beck and do no watch his shows. I'm only posting this here because I thought it was an interesting read.

Part 1:What is Media Matters? Do They Really “Have it in For Beck?”

You may not believe this part of the story but it is very true. Somewhere under a giant rock, located by the northern part of the Potomac river where it splits and forms a pattern that kind of looks like a wishbone, there is a secret lair filled with computers and television screens. The people who work there spend all day watching Fox news, reading conservative columnists, and listen to talk radio and surfing the net trying to identify anyone who disagrees with a project that George (Spooky Dude) Soros is behind. The name of this nefarious organization is Media Matters and its mission is to lie —tell half-truths, let’s face it, they will do anything except deal with the facts in order to try and discredit anyone who disagrees with the “Dude” of “Spooky.”

Allow me to interject some honesty. No, it’s not true that Media Matters operates in a secret underground lair. It’s also not true that they work under a rock, it just seems as if they crawl out from under a rock to make their reports. I am not even sure that they all work in an office filled with computers and TV screens, for all I know they are all freelancers.

The rest: lies, half-truths, ignoring the facts, and serving the “Dude” of “Spooky,” all that is the absolute truth. Additionally they work hard to be hypocrites, its as if they have a rule which says, “If a progressive and a conservative do the same exact thing, only the conservative is to be criticized.”

I have been following Media Matters develop its fake smears against Glenn Beck since October 2010. That is when they initiated their quest to brand Beck as an anti-Semite to deflect criticism of the progressive movement and it’s Sugar Daddy George Soros.
(to read rest click link on bottom)

Part 2: The Origin of a Smear/ Who’s Smoking Dope?

Part 3: Dumb and “Dumberer”/The Challenge

Part 4: 400 Rabbis Choose Politics Over Faith and A Station Wagon Full of Nuns

Read the whole article HERE

edit on 6-2-2011 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am in Australia and only seen one or two brief youtube clips of Beck. Sounds like he is starting to make waves getting into the conspiracy stuff and has been mentioned a few times on this site. He still a bit of a noob to the whole conspiracy side of life, but starting to see that something is going on.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Spooky dude scares the heck out of me,I used to watch Beck a lot. I think he's so over the top I quit. But the shows on Soros I believe. People don't spend the money like he does unless they got an agenda. I also believe people like him is the reason the USA is going down the tubes.

new topics

join