It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natalie Spoke on Coast to Coast As Well That Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am not sure anyone has seen this yet, however here we have audible dialogue of Alex Jones' "Mystery Caller Natalie" speaking on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

She seems like a very intelligent woman, first of all. A lot of talk about 'waiting a long time to get this information out', although she never outright declares she was inside the White House at any point. She also seems like a typical conspiracy theorist, what with the "no one will listen to me!" and "my radio shut off at 1am, how weird is that?".

Its interesting she notes that although she respects Alex Jones, he will not touch this subject. She seems very relieved at the end knowing she convinced George to look at this piece to the puzzle. All in all this is a very intriguing subject and I feel we are only on the tip of the iceberg with this one.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I thought that they were not the same woman?
Pretty much thought that was debunked?

The woman who called Alex Jones I believe claimed to be in or a part of the White HOuse

so probably different people.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This has got me really confused. No mention of the white house but the Guy from Coast to Coast recognized her from the other show. And she didn't seem to mention a pole shift unless I missed something here....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"...Tesla technologies, that was found out way back in Area 51 in the '50's..."

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

However George Noory, who joined Alex Jones on his show earlier that day, recognized the woman's voice as the caller from the original 'missing' audio. I think we can assume it is the same woman for now.
edit on 2/6/2011 by Tgautier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here is a link to the file she mentioned:

CFTC File

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the link this woman cites at the start of her comment...

www.cspc.gov/lawregulation/federalregister/commentfiles/08-004

Doesn't work. Am I getting it wrong?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I got the same

www.cspc.gov/lawregulation/federalregister/commentfiles/08-004

Also tried ftp to no luck. Even the domain name www.cspc.gov comes up empty. There is one organisation with the same acronym 'Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress', but has a link to www.thepresidency.org . Not sure what to make of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You guys do know that this show is for entertainment...right??

Have fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So, she tells alex that there is a govt coverup involving a march 15th pole shift. Then apparently goes on c2c and starts talking about weather modification, and not one peep about march 15?

Not buying any of this supposed story....

DID ANYONE HEAR her on alex jones live??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This could be some kind of troll/hoaxer competition to see who can get the most views for a hoax occuring on March 15th IMO.

Its the same date as the "facebook will end" hoax.
Who knows for sure though..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Just read this file and OMG if its true everything we think is a conspiracy is in fact the truth!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

There is a thread about that file....has a very "exciting" headline, over-the-top, guaranteed to get a lot of flags (sigh...becoming all too common, on ATS...) Ahh.....that link of yours was only part of it....there is another database...Google "osti", I was thinking of that one.

There is really nothing earth-shattering in there....AND a lot of very ignorant statements and misrepresentations purported to be "facts". BUT, the uneducated out in Internet-land will misunderstand the very technical jargon, and off to the races....we've seen it already with some ridiculous "HAARP" thread, and it drifts into the hoax of "chem"-trails as well.

Just pick a current "hot button" issue, and you (or someone else) will find a way to misunderstand, from that link.

BTW...this "Andrea Psoras" is also a 9/11 "truther" nutter as well...look her up on Internet search engines. She seems less than stable, mentally. Tragic, and creepy though...how the unbalanced individuals can appear almost lucid, at times. (Glenn Beck pops to mind....)

People will still use this bogus stuff, take a little more time, and create their own "Boy Who Cried Wolf" scenarios.

edit on 6 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ummmm yeah... she mentioned the white house on the aj show and got cut off and ignored... don`t think she`s gonna make the same mistake again, do you? I loooove how people declare something to be debunked or a hoax as if they actually know... same thing happened on the ashtar thread earlier. Either these people are retarded ( i dont mean that as an insult, they really must be suffering from some type of mental retardation or memory loss) or they are getting paid to confuse the masses. It even gets to the point that people are scolded for bringing up "such an obvious hoax" when it turns out that a minimal amount of research finds that it was never proven to be a hoax. There`s a difference between "hoax/debunked" and "unsolved". I guess they must be preying on the majority of people who don`t even bother to check wikipedia and they exit a thread after the 1st poster calls it a hoax... although they seem to be working in teams lately and b acking each other up on their falsifications... crazy stuff! I don`t know if this is really the same lady or not. But one thing for sure, I`m not gonna make a jackass out of myself by pretending to know the truth and making a declaration as if it were fact.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just read the file, and I have to agree that, while it's interesting, there is nothing new or definitive in it. However, the matter of fact tone of the document, along with what many of us have seen, does lend some credence to the fact that it is very possible there are covert/secret operations going on.

If this is the woman who also called Jones' show, she sure didn't mention on C2C the things she was said to have mentioned there.
edit on 2/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I posted a thread about this as well. I am pretty sure this lady is a different lady then "the msytery caller" about the pole shift. My title was not very exciting but I thought it was intriguing yet no one really paid much attention to it because this has been brought up before.
I looked at those files and I was shocked at first then I realized those files were extrenal documents coming from someone in the public. It does not mean they were wrong but they are not offical government documents so it is not an offical admission by the government of weather modification.
It was still an interesting read. It is 35 pages long.

top topics

join