It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, I awoke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, as I created my account here at ATS. I've been reading on some threads for a while, and finaly chose to register myself here!

I never was a very spiritual person, but what can I say... as of lately many things have changed. It feels like having awoken from a deep dream.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

Hi SunLightyear, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm sure this "awakening" is your mind firing up all the cylinders. Keep at it and enjoy!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanks to both of you for the welcoming!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm sure this "awakening" is your mind firing up all the cylinders. Keep at it and enjoy!

Yeah... it's quite hard to find the "truth" outthere, with all these sidetracking, misleading stories that can be found, once you keep searching, but I'm very persistent ;-)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello

Hope you find something to interest you here, I look forward to meeting you on the battle grounds of the forums

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Hello

Hope you find something to interest you here, I look forward to meeting you on the battle grounds of the forums

:-) yeah.. there's a lot of interesting things here to be discoverd!
I'm looking forward to see you on the battle ground as well, but hopefully on your side :-)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Welcome to ats! look forward to seeing you on the boards

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Same here! Looking forward to see you on the boards, too!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, you will learn a lot here but beware of what you post, some members will "shred" your posts in seconds. You will meet member of all backgrounds, creed etc. Your knowledge will expand over time but also dont waste your breath as some members are "stuck". Dont worry you will know what I mean overtime. Anyway I hope you will enjoy your stay!

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

Welcome to ATS, you will learn a lot here but beware of what you post, some members will "shred" your posts in seconds. You will meet member of all backgrounds, creed etc. Your knowledge will expand over time but also dont waste your breath as some members are "stuck". Dont worry you will know what I mean overtime. Anyway I hope you will enjoy your stay!

-Naeem

Thanks Naeem for the heads-up!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! You will enjoy your stay here as there are a lot of breaking news here. In your own little way, help the positivity in this site. It is better now as compared to a year ago where negativity is so rampant here. I guess people are indeed awakening.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dig your name and glad you've joined up.
I've had a blast here so far and I bet you will too. Now let me go find my lance...I heard that davespanners was around here somewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Welcome to ATS! You will enjoy your stay here as there are a lot of breaking news here. In your own little way, help the positivity in this site. It is better now as compared to a year ago where negativity is so rampant here. I guess people are indeed awakening.

Absolutely,... years ago I had this (programmed) picture of hippies in mind, when thinking about "alien-believers", but my perspective has changed, luckily.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Dig your name and glad you've joined up.
I've had a blast here so far and I bet you will too. Now let me go find my lance...I heard that davespanners was around here somewhere.

Oh yeah, that blast will come for sure!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Welcome!

Not a coincidence that I just saw your message here...

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun(a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it) below linked into my signature on how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop supernormal(inborn) powers etc etc.

I wish you good luck in your spiritual quest!

/Gauss

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Welcome!

Not a coincidence that I just saw your message here...

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun(a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it) below linked into my signature on how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop supernormal(inborn) powers etc etc.

I wish you good luck in your spiritual quest!

/Gauss

Thanks for your recommendation!

top topics

join