It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "we are god" theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
It is Not difficult to see this in your own Soul.

It is a beautiful image my friend. I do wonder though, how does knowing or believing that is an image of the soul help to heal mankind? What will that image do to help others see the starving children all around us? Can that image house the homeless, feed the hungry, clothe the naked and cold?

It is a beautiful image my friend.

I have seen my soul. It did not look like that image. It was a reflection in the eye of someone who needed me, who I took the time to help. I saw my soul! It was in the eye of the Brother who picked me up when I fell down.

That is my soul.

Beautiful image though.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You are welcome friend....

As I said you can find this image in most religious temples and literature and is commonly known esp. in China.

In the Christian world you can find record of this in their buildings also often displayed in a mosaic form in floors.

I can assure you it is the base format of the Soul see... In the Book of Ezekiel Ch 40 onwards... And The Revelation of Jesus Christ. Many Buddhist Temples also display it as a double square as well as in Christian and Moslem Buildings and Art.

Yes it does help to understand the Workings of the Soul as Jesus said "Man Know thy Self".

From "The Gospel of Thomas"... Quote;

3. Jesus said,

“If those who lead you say to you,
See, The Kingdom is in the sky,
Then the birds will precede you.

If they say to you, It is in the sea,
then the fish will precede you.

Rather, The Kingdom is inside you,
and it is outside.

When you come to know yourselves,
Then you will become known,

and you will realise that it is you
who are the sons of The Living Father.

If you will not know yourselves,
you dwell in poverty

and it is you
who are that poverty
.”

This is a Drawing in the "Partition Map of The Soul". 100% accurate...

Here is the Double Square shown in Christian Art…
And also showing some of the language (Processing Language) of the Soul...

And in China….

I have a full explanation of how it works and how it relates to this little universe.
This involves a description of the Souls Processing System based on this Partition Map and involves over 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) Drawings explaining the who system in detail step by step.

With this knowledge it gives access to all the Libraries of the Soul and leads onto the editing of your own world...

The knowledge of Truth shall set you free.

In other words gives you Free Will to do anything at all, including the healing of yourself and others.

edit on 12-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling and added info

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I have sent a message to you in response to you questions which may be of help...

I am sure you will find it interesting and will lead to all the answers to your questions....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

3. Jesus said,

and it is outside.

you dwell in poverty

and it is you
who are that poverty
.”

This is a Drawing in the "Partition Map of The Soul". 100% accurate...

Here is the Double Square shown in Christian Art…
And also showing some of the language (Processing Language) of the Soul...

And in China….

I have a full explanation of how it works and how it relates to this little universe.
This involves a description of the Souls Processing System based on this Partition Map and involves over 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) Drawings explaining the who system in detail step by step.

With this knowledge it gives access to all the Libraries of the Soul and leads onto the editing of your own world...

The knowledge of Truth shall set you free.

In other words gives you Free Will to do anything at all, including the healing of yourself and others.

No my friend. Being born gives me free will. The father who is within me gives me free will. A pretty picture does not give me free will. You telling me a pretty picture gives me free will, does not give me free will. I had free will if I had never seen that picture, for I know who I AM.

You still have not explained the "HOW".

How does that picture do anything besides look pretty?

Did you not have free will before you saw it?

If that is the case, then you do not have free will. You are a prisoner of a picture.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why are you so negative before knowing anything about this?

If you seriously want to know more I can explain....

Peace....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
collectively we can change things, but what the phrase "we are god" means is that if God is a perfect creator, every creation of his must be perfect, and so each part of God is God. Another way of saying it is we are all children of God so we all come from God. But if God is perfect and can not lose anything, then his creation is also perfect, meaning his creation is God. All that really means is creation is an illusion and all there really is is God.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

To answer some of your questions....

You wrote Quote;

No my friend. Being born gives me free will.

Sorry it does NOT...

As you said yourself....

It is a beautiful image my friend. I do wonder though, how does knowing or believing that is an image of the soul help to heal mankind? What will that image do to help others see the starving children all around us? Can that image house the homeless, feed the hungry, clothe the naked and cold?

In this Your statement, it would appear you are saying; we don't have free will

Yet now you say we do ???

If we had indeed Free Will these things of sufferings would Not exist!

And you would NOT rely on the World or your Flesh...

Surelly people do NOT chose or enjoy…

Sickness, as you imply… i.e. if we do have free will.

help to heal mankind?

and…

see the starving children all around us?

I guess you do NOT have free will after all, as you are wanting something.
Or am I missing Something here?

But to answer your Question YES, this "Opperating System" is able to do anything through "The MAN Child" or "Son of MAN", God willing... Read "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".

Even your little Universe is a "Geometric Experience" involving Pictures or Shape etc. (Dynamic).

It is just that the human species is Ignorant regarding these things, that is Why you can do nothing at all...

All is Vanity, Vanity Vanity. (That is regarding the Species desires and intensions... thanks to A'Dam.)

You are in fact a SLAVE of your Maker... Or are you at war against Him instead?

I hope you are Not at war against God, but instead are a Slave as Jesus Himself was (Sent by The Father).

Thankfully I am a Slave to my Maker.

And There is Only ONE LIFE, which is the LIGHT of MAN.

Satin said "I shall NOT be my Makers Slave". And thus an Anti Christ.

Your second statement… Quote;

The father who is within me gives me free will.

As Jesus the Carpenter said Quote;

”It is Not I that doeth the Works, but The Father in Me, He doeth the Works”.

If your father doeth the Works, then You do NOT, unless you are Greater than Jesus the Carpenter.

Your third statement… Quote;

A pretty picture does not give me free will.

It may be pretty picture but is not intended to just be a pretty picture..

It is in fact a MAP of the “Processing System” of your Soul.

Your fourth statement… Quote;

You telling me a pretty picture gives me free will, does not give me free will.

I didn’t say it would…

Knowledge of HOW to get access and use the "Operating System" of the Soul does….
First understand the Map and know how to use it in a practical way…

Your fifth statement… Quote;

I had free will if I had never seen that picture, for I know who I AM.

Who are you???

Your Sixth statement… Quote;

You still have not explained the "HOW".

It takes about 50,000 , Fifty thousand Drawings and written explanation to provide you with this.

However if you desire to know, I will forward this information to you over a period of time.

I’m a bit slow and has taken me 17 years full time 24/7 to be shown this and another 30 years before this, Part time… So it could take a little time for you to learn, perhaps Not as long as me.

You also said… Quote

How does that picture do anything besides look pretty?

I never said it did…

It is a "Partition MAP" of the Souls "Processing System"…

It is Not the MAP that does the Work but through "The Processing System of the Soul".

To understand you need to be shown the full Operating System and its Processor.

Did you not have free will before you saw it?

I never have had free will.

Neither have you.... or you would NOT die… or get ill or be lacking anything…

The Reward for Sin is DEATH!

ALL Flesh Dies... and comes to Naught...

As Jesus the Carpenter said….

From “The Thunder Perfect Mind

(Jesus account of The True Mind.) Quote;

I am the SLAVE of him who prepared me.

Well worth reading this ancient Christian writing, “The Thunder Perfect Mind”,
only a few pages long…

Your sixth Statement… Quote;

If that is the case, then you do not have free will.

Neither do You, or You would Know ALL things which you obviously don’t.

And you also wrote… Quote;

You are a prisoner of a picture.

Strange Judgement.... you accuse me of but this is because of your lack of knowledge of the Soul….

And there is NO LOVE in your condemnation….

It is Not I, whom you JUDGE in Fact, but the One who Created All through The Only Begotten Son, Our Heavenly Father. All has been revealed to me through "The MAN Child" also known as "The Son of MAN".

You may have well asked what this pretty picture is... and believe it can’t be used for anything.

Once again…

From “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote

3. Jesus said,

and it is outside.

you dwell in poverty

and it is you who are that poverty.”

70. Jesus said,

“That which you have will Save you
if you bring it forth from yourselves.

That which you do not have within you
will Kill you if you do not have it within you.

edit on 13-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

It takes about 50,000 , Fifty thousand Drawings and written explanation to provide you with this.

However if you desire to know, I will forward this information to you over a period of time.

I’m a bit slow and has taken me 17 years full time 24/7 to be shown this and another 30 years before this, Part time… So it could take a little time for you to learn, perhaps Not as long as me.

This is interesting stuff and although I don’t know what it means, or how it represents the things you say it does, I would like to learn more… do you have a thread on this?

Like yourself, I also believe that all things were created by God, through Yeshua. And to briefly address the OP, I see people as not being God, but only connected to God/Father in spirit. Whether this connection is something that is spiritually recieved, or is already within us, and only gets awakend at a later date, I have yet to figure out.

I have question regarding your “Partition Map of The Soul”

What’s the significane (if any) of going from this below…

To this…

- JC

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

This is interesting stuff and although I don’t know what it means, or how it represents the things you say it does, I would like to learn more… do you have a thread on this?

Like yourself, I also believe that all things were created by God, through Yeshua. And to briefly address the OP, I see people as not being God, but only connected to God/Father in spirit. Whether this connection is something that is spiritually recieved, or is already within us, and only gets awakend at a later date, I have yet to figure out.

I will contact you through U2U if that's OK to explain all 50,000 Geometric Drawings, Involving how the "First Born Soul" was constructed, showing the full operating System of the Soul, how it all works and how to use this knowledge in a practical way regarding yourself, the Earth, Universe it is in, other Universes and worlds that are nothing like a Universe.

I have question regarding your “Partition Map of The Soul”

What’s the significane (if any) of going from this below…

In the First Drawing you provided there are two squares superimposed one on the other.

The Square on its Side or Flat is known as The "E'Noch" Square which we read and write to, and is Blue Square containing the Data of a program, while the Square on its corner is known as the "Elijah" Square and is Red, this is to do with the "Processing System" and is used in "Control" functions to do with the "Operation" of the program.

The Mind uses Colour as "Colour Codes" indicating different functions in the "Processing System". Colour blindness is Not a Problem as these Colours are seen directly by the Mind, and Not through the Brain and Eyes which are only interfaces for the Experience such as the primate interacting with its environment.

It is the Mind which sees and Not the Brain or Eyes.
The Eyes and Brain are part of the Processing "filters" used to experience the Species (Individually)
But there are things of The Mind we also see and in some cases use which are Not Viewed through the Eyes.

If you draw Lines connecting the 8 Corners it produces "The Double Square Star" in an Octagon.
So this Format in the Soul, is known as the "Octagonal" Format.

A little side information on the history:-

The old Soul was in "Hexagonal" Format formed by the Star of David (6 Pointed Star with a "Hexagon" in the Centre) and was also known as Babylon, where as the Octagonal Format is Jerusalem, and the new Format with the MAN Child in the Centre, is known as the New Jerusalem. The City Jerusalem on Earth is Named after this Old City Jerusalem.
It was called "The City of DAVID" and "Jerusalem". The first Format in the Soul was "The House of DAVID" (City of DAVID) containing the "Hexagon" in the Inner, which became, for a short period Babylon.
This is what the Revelation of Jesus Christ is about. So this book gives the history of the Soul, through to the New Soul after "The Metamorphoses of the Soul", and has little to do with the human primate.

The true teachings of Jesus Christ went "Underground", to escape death in the old City Jerusalem in about AD 70 when Jerusalem was burnt, torn down and buried by the Romans, and others because of the Resurrection which took place then, mentioned in the N.T. of the Roman collection of writings called the bible today."The Gospel According to Matthew" Ch. 27 Verse 51 to 54. (about this Resurrection.)
Also another interesting verse from "The Gospel of Thomas"... Quote;

51. His disciple said to Him,
"When will the repose of the dead come about,

and when will the new world come?"

He said to them,

"What you look forward to has already come,

but you do NOT recognise it."

But the True Christianity, Not Romanism, is still taught today (Underground in the Catacombs of the System involving the Soul) and is Not known by the Roman church or its breakaway denominations using the KJ version or other versions.

The one who teaches us, is "The MAN Child" or known as to others, The Son of MAN. The Son of MAN returned as promised by the Saints and Jesus Christ Himself, soon after AD 70 and has been teaching ever since.

This involves the Soul and NOT the Flesh being the Descendants of A’Dam or the Primate.

Incidentally the Rebirth or “Born Again Christian” refers to us Entering our Parent Soul, and “Being Born again”, this is where The Format of The Soul is Changed From "Hexagonal" to "Octagonal", and leads onto giving birth to The MAN Child, see The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 12. In the modern version relates to the “WoMAN” giving birth to a male Child, but in the ancient version was in the original Greek ΙΝΙΣ A MAN Child in English translation the newer translation however is in English a male child. Ι&Sigma is also known as The "Beta".... see "The Infancy Gospel of Thomas".
This involves the Geometry of the form of the letters.

Back to the Processing System of the Soul.
Each Octagon has a glyph on it, which makes up the Program, so billions of Octagons played sequentially in a "String" is read by The True Mind through The Soul which is the structure containing the Processing System. These Octagons are on a Disc known as The Lamb of God. Jesus is Not the Lamb as He is "The Good Shepherd" and not a Lamb He looks after.
The "Lamb" is as Jesus the Carpenter said from the Foundation of the World (World of the True Mind) in what is Known as The Eye Matrix and was used in the Birth of “The First Born Soul” which is The Christ and teaches through “The Son of MAN” or “MAN Child”.

This System decodes the Books (Program Books From Above) and produces the Experience inside the Soul and Not outside the Soul as most think the Universe is.

The other Drawing involves the Program Registers often referred to as a Sigma Star as it looks like it is made up of Σ 's. This involves the "Library Registers" and "Running Program Registers". This Star can be found in different forms depending on the function used.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Brilliant

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply…

I will contact you through U2U if that's OK to explain all 50,000 Geometric Drawings, Involving how the "First Born Soul" was constructed, showing the full operating System of the Soul, how it all works and how to use this knowledge in a practical way regarding yourself, the Earth, Universe it is in, other Universes and worlds that are nothing like a Universe.

Yes, that’s ok, you can send me a u2u…

- edit - (just read your u2u and will send you a message back)

It is the Mind which sees and Not the Brain or Eyes.
The Eyes and Brain are part of the Processing "filters" used to experience the Species (Individually)
But there are things of The Mind we also see and in some cases use which are Not Viewed through the Eyes.

I always thought that the mind and the brain, were one and the same thing, perhaps I’ve been reading the wrong books..

A little side information on the history:-

The old Soul was in "Hexagonal" Format formed by the Star of David (6 Pointed Star with a "Hexagon" in the Centre) and was also known as Babylon, where as the Octagonal Format is Jerusalem, and the new Format with the MAN Child in the Centre, is known as the New Jerusalem. The City Jerusalem on Earth is Named after this Old City Jerusalem.
It was called "The City of DAVID" and "Jerusalem". The first Format in the Soul was "The House of DAVID" (City of DAVID) containing the "Hexagon" in the Inner, which became, for a short period Babylon.
This is what the Revelation of Jesus Christ is about. So this book gives the history of the Soul, through to the New Soul after "The Metamorphoses of the Soul", and has little to do with the human primate.

This is a lot to take in right now and raises many questions. And to avoid asking you too many questions, I will limit myself to just one. Where is/was the Old City of Jerusalem?

But the True Christianity, Not Romanism, is still taught today (Underground in the Catacombs of the System involving the Soul) and is Not known by the Roman church or its breakaway denominations using the KJ version or other versions.

The one who teaches us, is "The MAN Child" or known as to others, The Son of MAN. The Son of MAN returned as promised by the Saints and Jesus Christ Himself, soon after AD 70 and has been teaching ever since.

This involves the Soul and NOT the Flesh being the Descendants of A’Dam or the Primate.

hmm…The “Son of Man” is a phrase used in Daniel, to denote the coming Messiah (Jesus)…
So are you saying Jesus returned after 70 AD and has been teaching ever since, or are you referring to the Holy Spirit that teaches?…I’m assuming the later…

Incidentally the Rebirth or “Born Again Christian” refers to us Entering our Parent Soul, and “Being Born again”, this is where The Format of The Soul is Changed From "Hexagonal" to "Octagonal", and leads onto giving birth to The MAN Child, see The Revelation of Jesus Christ Ch. 12. In the modern version relates to the “WoMAN” giving birth to a male Child, but in the ancient version was in the original Greek ΙΝΙΣ A MAN Child in English translation the newer translation however is in English a male child. Ι&Sigma is also known as The "Beta".... see "The Infancy Gospel of Thomas".

Well I’ve never heard it put this way before. And I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “leads onto giving birth to The MAN Child”. I can only assume that you’re referring to becoming a new creation in Christ.

- JC

edit on 18-2-2011 by Joecroft because: u2u

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hi Joecroft

I always thought that the mind and the brain, were one and the same thing, perhaps I’ve been reading the wrong books..

Your answer can be found by reading a very small Ancient Christian writing called..

The Thunder Perfect Mind

Which reputably is Jesus account of The True Mind.
This writing can be found easily on the net.

This is a lot to take in right now and raises many questions. And to avoid asking you too many questions, I will limit myself to just one. Where is/was the Old City of Jerusalem?

In ZION. Zion is in front of you i.e. in your vision or is what you see in front of you.
Your Vision is within a Disc Which is the shape of the Soul in The City of Jerusalem which is 4 Square.

Jesus said “Recognise what is in your Sight”.

The world or environment you see and experience, is made manifest in the Body of “The MAN Child” in The City Jerusalem which is a Component of the Soul... See The Book of Ezekiel Ch. 40 onwards....
and The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

The Confusion comes in the name of the Carpenter and the State of Office; Jesus Christ normally we refer to as The Christ.

The Letters seen in old Mosaics of Jesus either side of His head "IC" and "XC" are in fact Instructions used in the Processing System of the Soul.
Also He is often shown with a Disc behind his Head sometimes displaying the Cross of LIGHT The Disc Represents the Component of the Soul Known as The Son of MAN or The MAN Child.

Often you will find in the ancient mosaics Letters around the subjects head and Not just with Jesus.

The MAN Child is Not referring to the "Species", as many of the writings have been corrupted through both recording and translation of the information.
This, in some cases is not deliberate as the translators often new nothing at all about what the experience was really about.
When you think about it.... it is natural to not understand and misinterpret what was being communicated in getting these things written down in the first place.

A’Dam and MAN are not the same entity as is recorded in the translations of the ancient writings.

A’Dam is the “Primate
And…
MAN is the Soul.

"The True Mind" or LIFE, sees everything manifested in each Soul individually which are a part of a huge network called The First Born Soul or The Christ in The MAN Child.

Ever heard The Son of MAN called The Son of A’Dam? I haven’t.
And if you try to accept that A’Dam and MAN are truly one and the Same why does it Feel incorrect and offensive, to call The Son of MAN or the MAN Child, The Son of A’DAM.

Try it yourself and Note the responce in your "Conscience". It will reject the Idea that The Son of MAN is also The Son of A'Dam or a Descendant of A'Dam.

Well this is because The Son of MAN or The MAN Child is NOT a Primate nor is The Son of MAN Jesus the Carpenter.

On the Day Jesus was Crucified, or more correctly murdered by the species, said to one of the other two being Crucified with Him, “Today Ye shall be with Me in Paradise.”

Now no one can convince me the Grave is Paradise…

Also Jesus said Destroy this Temple and in 3 Days I shall raise it up again and they all laughed at Him.

So if the Temple is Jesus the "Carpenter" then who is the “I” that was to raise it up again.
Well The “I” is a "Partition" of the True Mind or LIFE.

It is only LIFE which can give LIFE a "Primate" can’t give LIFE!

Now all is about The Return of The Son of MAN referred to as the MAN Child in the Revelation of Jesus Christ who would Rule the World (Not just The Earth but also the Earth) with a Rod of IRON.

So the Son of MAN known also as The MAN Child is NOT Jesus.

Further evidence is found when a couple of the Disciples were walking on the Road to Emmaus and met a stranger to them, who walked with them while discussing the events of the resurrection and the last few days around that time.
They did Not recognise Jesus even though they had lived with Him but near the end of their journey He that is Jesus revealed Himself to them. Now isn’t that strange?
Not really as the LIFE of the Christ (First Born Soul) merely used the image of another person out of the Libraries of the Soul so this is why they did not recognise Him until He replaced the Species with the Program of the Carpenter called Jesus today.

So The MAN Child is this Drawn below…

The Return of The Son of MAN or The MAN Child refers to the Return of The MAN Child in the Soul….. This Drawing shows The Son of MAN or The MAN Child in the Centre of the Soul after returning to the Soul.

However I have been fortunate to travel back from the "Source" within the Soul so I can still recognise what the writings are about. If this had Not happened I would still be struggling to understand the writings.

At first I tried understanding the writings but soon discovered it was impossible because there was no common denominator apart from LIFE in the writings. Much did not make sense at first for example…
Why would God have to test a Species; surely the Outcome would be known since God Created all things through Jesus Christ ?

So one thing led to another with my intense desire to know the Truth and not just the understanding of the species.

In August 1973 I experienced so called Death but know Death is just a myth.
I was declared Brain Dead for a period of more than 30 minutes which is Not such an unusual occurrence as most believe.
But it turned everything around for me and I now view things in a much different way.

In the early 1990’s I was fortunate to experience something else which I don’t really want to discuss as most simply would be unable to believe me which I also regard as normal but it introduced me to a whole new world of mind. It did Not involve drugs or anything of that nature. But the experience started me on a new adventure in the Development of Interfaces with the Mind.

hmm…The “Son of Man” is a phrase used in Daniel, to denote the coming Messiah (Jesus)…
So are you saying Jesus returned after 70 AD and has been teaching ever since, or are you referring to the Holy Spirit that teaches?…I’m assuming the later…

The Christ has never Left as He is in Everything including The Soul.
The Return of The Son of MAN came after the First Resurrection about AD 70
But as I said earlier the MAN Child or Son of MAN is not a Primate, but is a Component of the Soul.

Well I’ve never heard it put this way before. And I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “leads onto giving birth to The MAN Child”. I can only assume that you’re referring to becoming a new creation in Christ.

This refers to the Return of The Son of MAN or The MAN Child as He said Through Jesus the Carpenter “I shall come again in the Way I left” It was Not the Carpenter who Left. No where in the writings does it say the Carpenter left the Earth as it was The Son of MAN or The MAN Child in the 1st Born Soul that was taken up.

When Jesus was Crucified why did He call out, “Father, Father has though forsaken Me?”
Well this is because it was the Carpenter a primate (of a special kind) who was Frightened.
The Son of God or the LIFE of God who is The LIGHT of MAN Not A’Dam knows All and Trusts in The Father so He would Not have called out, but Jesus is of the Ground as all flesh is.
Its Not about the Flesh it is about the Redemption of the Soul through the Return of The Son of MAN or The MAN Child.

Note in "The Gospel of Thomas"... Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse,
is superior to the World.”

and also...
from "The Gospel of Thomas"... Quote;

49. Jesus said,

“Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it, and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said,

“If they say to you, “Where did you come from?”

say to them,

“We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being
on Its own accord and established Itself
and became manifest through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say,

“We are its children,
and we are the elect
of The Living Father.”

If they ask you,

“What is the sign of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.”

Also....

85. Jesus said,

“Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth,
but he did not become worthy of you.
For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death.”

And ....

then you will become known,
and you will realise, that it is you
who are the sons, of The Living Father.

you dwell in poverty, and it is you,
who are that poverty.”

And....

The Gospel of Thomas

78.Jesus said,

“Why have you come out into the desert?
To see a reed shaken by the wind?
And to see a man clothed in fine garments
like your kings and your great men?

Upon them are the fine garments,
and they are unable to discern The Truth.”

edit on 18-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix TravellerYour answer can be found by reading a very small Ancient Christian writing called..

“The Thunder Perfect Mind”

The WHORE... she ain't perfect if she rebukes her maker, her LORD. Unfortunately the text doesnt talk about that... but there is an a website.. Christian counterpoint... yuku whooohooo!

peace,,,

Bring tha noize!

edit on 19-2-2011 by Abovo because: (no reason given)

i have to delete this post soon...

edit on 19-2-2011 by Abovo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

I understand what you are saying....

Perhaps Not perfect ? but then again how often do we use the Phrase "You’re a perfect nuisance"... LOL.
Not referring to you of course.

Think about it.

So I see The Word "Perfect" as meaning Complete.

Its a matter of understanding what is being said in "The Thunder Perfect Mind" in the Context of The ALL and Not the Some.

Don't assume, but see it in its True Light according to the Writer and Not the Species.

But the ALL is Simply that…. The ALL and Not the Some...

So the All consists of All the "Opposites"...

Interesting ????

But still an un-movable FACT.

ALL things were Created through Jesus Christ... Note ALL not Some....

If we don't understand we should not try and force the writings into a human way thus Humanising the Scriptures as they are Intended for The Soul and Not the Flesh.

Do you understand what I am trying to say ???

I can't reject a Part of The ALL and only and accept another Part otherwise I will be called a Hypocrite.
So I try to understand in the Context of The ALL through Love.

Whats your thoughts on this?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

edit on 19-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Double Post

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

Is this what you are referring to ?

(This may help us all to understand.)

From "The Thunder Perfect Mind"... Quote;

I was sent forth from the power,

and I have come to those
who reflect upon me,
and I have been found
among those who seek after me.

Look upon me,
you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.

You who are waiting for me,
take me to yourselves.
And do not banish me
from your sight.

And do not make your voice
hate me, nor your hearing.

Do not be ignorant of me anywhere
or any time.
Be on your guard!
Do not be ignorant of me.

For I am the first and the last.
I am the honored one
and the scorned one.
I am the whore and the holy one.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am and the daughter.
I am the members of my mother.

Note it says... Quote;

[u]I am the whore and the holy one.

It doesn't say "I am the whore" only.

But I am The Whore AND the Holy One...

To understand this writing, we have to see it in its "Completeness" and Not accept some and reject other parts.

The ALL contains ALL the "Opposites" that is Why Christ is referred to as "The ALL".

It is this Fact that allows Forgiveness. Also its Not us that doeth the Works as Jesus said, but it is the Father in us who doth the works. So this is the Root of Forgiveness.

As it is written "God Created ALL (Not Some) things through Jesus Christ". The Term Jesus Christ is a State of Office and there is also the Name Jesus (A Name after the fact) which was also the name given today for the "Carpenter" (The WORD made Flesh... But All is created by the WORD) Hence the Confusion between the two, Jesus Christ and Jesus the Carpenter.
But in saying this the Carpenter Jesus was a little different than us in His DNA. But thats another Story for another day.

The LIFE of GOD is The ALL.

The Species Accuse each other and judge others according to their on desires and forget, it is The Father in us who doeth the Works.
Just as Jesus said. "I do the Works of My Father but you do the Works of your Father" etc. etc.

If His father is God then The Son has to be The LIGHT. Just as The Christ said through Jesus "I Am The Way The Truth and The LIGHT". as well as saying on other occasions "I Am The Way The Truth and The LIFE".

So it is obvious that The LIGHT is The LIFE. But the LIFE of who or what?

God.

As reported in "The Gospel According to John" Ch. 1 Verse 1 to 13.
We find the evidence of this...

"The LIFE of God is The LIGHT of Men". And Not The LIFE of God is The LIGHT of A'Dam or the Descendants of A'Dam.

Note from “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

85. Jesus said,

“Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth,

but he did not become worthy of you.

For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death.”

Here again is the distinction between A’Dam and MAN.

A’Dam is the Primate or flesh.

But…

MAN is the Soul.

So The LIGHT of MAN is The LIFE of God.

And The Breath (Air) is the Life of A’Dam.

So the Father of our Soul is God.

But the father of Cain was the Wicked one through Adultery.

Jesus said, "It is a wicked and Adulterous generation who asks for a sign."

So the Father of the Flesh is the wicked one.
But the Father of the Soul (MAN) is God. MAN was made in the Image of God but MAN is Not A'Dam
God is NOT a Primate.
And The First Born Soul is The Body of the Christ.

And again from “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote;

Jesus said, “Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it, and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said,

say to them, “We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being on Its own accord
and established Itself and became manifest through their Image.”

say, “We are its children, and we are the elect of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign of your Father in you?”

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Hey Matrix Traveler,

Your answer can be found by reading a very small Ancient Christian writing called..

I always thought of the mind as being the brain/computer, which processes information, and the soul being that which experiences through the minds connection to it. That was of course before I read those Gnostic texts.

The “Thunder Perfect Mind” is showing a duality of existence and that God is simply everything; God being termed as “the All” by Hermetic and Gnostic texts.

I prepare the bread and my mind within.

The above verse appears to confirm what said about the Mind. The bread being symbolic of the body, in Jesus teachings, and the Mind within must refer to soul/spirit.

Also Jesus said Destroy this Temple and in 3 Days I shall raise it up again and they all laughed at Him.

So if the Temple is Jesus the "Carpenter" then who is the “I” that was to raise it up again.
Well The “I” is a "Partition" of the True Mind or LIFE.

It is only LIFE which can give LIFE a "Primate" can’t give LIFE!

Strangely enough, I began to believe on my own searching, something very similar to what the Ebionites believed, long before I had even heard of them. They were a Jewish sect, who were persecuted along with the Gnostics, because their beliefs about Christ were considered heretical.

My current belief is just like that of the Ebionites, in that the “primate” called Jesus, had not only his own spirit (Man) within him, who was the first born/created soul, but also had the spirit of the living God, living and speaking through him as well.

The video below mentions some of the history on the Ebionites but unfortunately much of their writings have been erased throughout history.
Incidentally the video shows those Mosaics pictures, with a Disc behind Jesus head, with the symbols "IC" and "XC" on either side. The first time I watched the video I never even noticed the symbols, I only remembered, after you mentioned them in your last post.

In August 1973 I experienced so called Death but know Death is just a myth.
I was declared Brain Dead for a period of more than 30 minutes which is Not such an unusual occurrence as most believe.
But it turned everything around for me and I now view things in a much different way.

I had an OBE when I was about 21 but it was only roughly 12-13 years later that I began to reflect on my experience and started to research it online, which is incidentally how I found this website (ATS). To cut a long story short I now believe that we are made up of both spirit and flesh.

50. Jesus said,

say to them,

“We came from The Light,
the place where The Light came into being
on Its own accord and established Itself
and became manifest through their Image.”

say,

“We are its children,
and we are the elect
of The Living Father.”

If they ask you,

“What is the sign of your Father in you?”

When I first read the Gospel of Thomas, the above verse was my favorite and it still is.

- JC

edit on 19-2-2011 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Look carefully at this Christian Art of St. Demetrrius.

Note the Letters in the Squares on Edge on the right of the drawing… This is a typical example of the "WORD" in the "Running Program" Register of the Soul.

We have two Bodies… As it is written..

1. The Flesh or Primate Species.
And…
2/. The Soul.

The "Spirit" dwells or Lives in the Soul.

In history the "species" has also mixted both the Spirit and Soul together to appear to be one and the same.

39. Jesus said, “The Pharisees and the Scribes

have taken The Keys of Knowledge and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,

nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.

Each "Spirit" is a “Partition” of the LIFE of The All. Hence a "Child of God". We live in a Soul which was Created in the Image of God.

Hence the LIGHT of MAN (Not the "Primate") is The LIFE of God.

It is "The MAN Child" which is in or Created in the Image of God, Not the Primate.

As I have said to others on many occasions God is Not a Primate

So A’Dam can’t be in the Image of God as many believe today.

A’Dam comes from "The Dammed One" Hence A ‘ D a m.

If we Rotate the Letters M A N 90° so as to be laying down with The Son of MAN the “M” becomes “Σ” The “A” now laying on its side considering that the 6 Pointed Star of DAVID (Not David) is formed from Two “Δ” (The “A” having come out of the Root of DAVID Not David whose House is the 6 Pointed Star)
Gives us a Total of 12 Points between these two Stars, The 12 Points of the Star are the Apostles of the Soul. The Apostles each being housed in a Triangle or Delta. This is why the Woman who gave birth to a The MAN Child (See Ch. 12 of the Revelation of J.C.) Had a Crown of 12 Stars and the Sun under Her feet.
Each of the 12 Points represent or House a 6 Pointed Star in each of them from The Root of DAVID Not David.
The Sun being "The SUN of Righteousness".. (Not the Son of Righteousness") See The Book of MALACHI last Book of the O.T.

The “N” becomes Ζ In ZIONic (Language of The Soul i.e. The WORD) “Z” Means LIFE…
In many of the old Mosaics, Jesus is displayed with the Letter “Z” on his Gown….

So Now in ZIONic having Rotated the Letters MAN 90° reads as The House of LIFE….

In ZIONic Sigma, Alpha, Zeta….

So the “Spirit” or “LIFE” Lives in "The House of God". The 6 Pointed Star of DAVID Not David.

“In my Fathers House there are many Mansions if it were Not so I would have told you. Therefore I go to prepare a place for You and if I prepare a place for you I shall come again and receive you unto myself that where I am there you shall be also.”

This happened as promised.

But if we rotate the Letters A D A M we get in ZIONic (The Language of the Soul) The House of 666 or the House of Flesh also known as "The Beast" which Wares against the Soul...

Which wares against The House of Σ in "The MAN Child" and thus an Anti Christ.

i.e. Two "Alpha Stars", One "Delta Star" and "Σ" the House. These Three 6 Pointed Stars are the 666.

In The MAN Child i.e. in "The New Jerusalem" there is "The House of Σ" which Our Lord rules out of.
This is Not mentioned in The Revelation but when you pas through this Book you then come to know these things also within "The New Jerusalem".

I shall upload a Drawing of The House of "Σ' in The MAN Child where LIFE rules out of for you...

edit on 19-2-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Words missing

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

This is known as “The House of Σ” in “The New Jerusalem” which came down from Heaven.

The New Jerusalem is Mentioned in “The Revelation of Jesus Christ”.

This Drawing is of “The House of Σ” which is Not mentioned In "The Revelation of J.C." but on entering "The New City", you learn about these things too.

"The House of Sigma" is given this name as it is made out of Σ's

The Four Red Squares, indicate "The Four Beasts" around the Throne (The "Throne" is the Centre Yellow Octagon).
"The Revelation of Jesus Christ" mentions the 4 Beasts.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thank You Matrix Traveler.

I see the importance of completeness as in having a balanced perspective. It would seem to be the formula for success. How many lives are in a pitched battle for completeness... It makes every 'body' a theater for a paradigmatic war - it is probably more pronounced in some than others, speaking from personal experience.

The complete picture or view, encompassing the whole, as you mention reminds me of Moses and Amelek Exodus 17:11.

In that a pitched battle was fought and possibly continues to be fought, where Moses played a central role in determining the fate of Israel... The story showes a tired and fatigued man [Moses] who, at times,did not have the internal strength to resist Amelek. It was then that his compatriots helped bear his burden which shows a unity of intent or COMPLETENESS, like your posts show.

Thank You again

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join