It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "we are god" theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Rape, Murder and Steal from 'himself' is a misunderstanding based on Indoctrinated Human Values and Judgements.

It experiences these things with no Judgement, no Value-system of Good and Bad... All Experience is Valid for it. Hence it does not care what you do, in the same way you do not care what an atom in a skin cell on your arm is doing.

I have to disagree with that. Things that violate the law of life and love have consequences. God makes no compromise with sin and evil, and has even demonstrated this for us, for those with the understanding. At the same time, the highest expression of the heart of the law is mercy, but that does not negate the reality or the neccessity of judgement. The good that is God is incorruptible. Rape and murder etc. are not equal to an act of love in God's sight, that's terrible theology.

Other than that I agree with almost everything you say and teach Tayesin.

edit on 6-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Hi NAM,

Certainly are consequences to all our co-creation agreements, just not as we humans perceive it to be since we think too small and Judge everything according to our own limitations from Belief.

It's been said that even Hitler went to Heaven.. something which upsets a lot of people, and yet their reaction clouds their view of the perfection within the statement.

From a human perspective we see good and bad, we expect that to be the case in all levels of Awareness.. in fact we say there are higher Laws about such things and that God will Judge us accordingly, etc. Very intense Belief-System Indoctrinations there that may not actually fit the bigger picture scenario even at Soul Levels of Awareness.

It is at that level of Awareness that we souls make our co-creation agreements, and we do so knowing that all Experience is Valid in a world that only offers fairly unique Experiences, as Earth does for us.

So if the Soul I am agreed to murder you in this life, I am confident that we have also arranged a balance event down the track... the consequences.. or Karma as some believe.. although those who believe in Traditional Karma also Believe it is a Value-Based system of Judgement, which it isn't seeing as how it is only a Mechanical system in play for this Experience of Here.

Beliefs are the very things that Limit our Perception of the bigger picture. They are the very things that Limit what experiences we can have here and what experiences we can achieve spiritually. So in order to Remember the Soul that we are so that we may Be that Being Here we must move beyond ALL Belief into Clarity of Perception.

And yes, "Even Hitler went to Heaven".. is equally as perfectly real as "Truth Against the World".. an ancient Druid Maxim which states clearly we are not perceiving with clarity at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Hard black and white judgements and distinctions, and the duality of such juddgements, is surely at the heart of the problem of human evil, but it is still a problem, in need of resolution.

There is an oughtness to the isness of being, and a gap between what is and what should be, and love is the principal MO, the reason and the cause, but it's not neutral, and God as a God of love is not neutral and indifferent.

Judgement preserves the value of grace.

And according to the law of Karma, Hitler would have served himself up some big time suffering for many lifetimes, and surely placed himself at the very back of the line to Heaven.

Free will and choice is always available, we are not destined to be murderers, and do not make a pact with God to committ murder before we're even born, again, terrible theology.

You may feel you've got it all worked out Tayesin, but that would be absurdly arrogant on your part to think as such.

All I know is that the goodness of love doesn't mix with hatred and evil, and that God as love makes no compromises, while retaining perfect integrity and wholeness in his holiness and righteousness.

Although I don't believe in eternal hell either, that too is terrible theology, unless there is a certain spirit of rebellion which can NEVER be trusted no matter how much rope it is given, but like you I do think these learnings get worked out in the final analysis, or, perhaps OTOH, simply flushed right down the drain if completely fruitless ie: perishable.

Needless to say, we are not to be the judge. "Let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord."

But the neutral God hypothesis, which seeks as much to experience acts of rape and murder as much as acts of love, that's abhorent, ungodly, and unjust, as well as absurd, please don't defend that view just because it's the "model" you'd previously adopted.

Ironic that MY monicur is "NewAgeMan" and yet I wholeheartedly reject many of these "new age" philosophies" some of which seek desperately to do away with the idea of a Just God, wherein everything is in theory permissible ie: just part of long term learning.

At the same time, I am also a proponent of the death and the slaying of the twin dragon of "should and shouldn't" based on what truly satisfies the spirit of God as love, as in Augustine's daring statement

"Love, and do as you will."

edit on 6-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The Lord J.C. said, "I Judge No MAN."

The reason is because The Lord Created All things, and not just some things.

It is The "Father" in you who does the Works by/through The WORD of God. (as Jesus the Carpenter said)

He also said, "Forgive them Father for they Know Not what they do".

It is the Primate who is full of anger and revenge... Because of a lack of knowledge of the All.

K.J.V. Isaiah Ch. 45 V. 5 to 7…. Quote;

5. I am The Lord, and there is none else,
there is No God besides Me:
I girded thee, though thou has Not known Me.

6. That they may know from the rising of the Sun,
and from the West, that there is none besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7. I form the LIGHT, and Create Darkness:
I make peace, and Create Evil: I the Lord do these things.

Note; there is No other besides The Lord. In other words All is of the One;
Not 2 or 3 or any other number.

Note; the Lord Created All including Evil.

Example; I Kings Ch. 21 V. 21. Quote;

21. Behold, I will bring Evil upon thee,
and will take away thy prosperity etc. etc.

Evil is Not used to test any one or anything, in that all is known, both Future and Past by the Lord,
seeing that He Created All things, therefore He does Not have to test anything because He already knows the outcome.

So it is for us to understand...

Not all which has been translated from language to language, is translated free of error.

Its just that the "Primate" (Flesh) can Not understand these things.
Only The "LIFE" can understand.

All is Created by/of the "Opposites".

Without the Left, the Right can Not exist.
Without the Up, the Down can Not exist.
Without the Outer The Inner can Not exist.

There is only one and All is of the One; (as there is No other)

LIFE…. Which is The LIGHT of MAN... Not the breath as in A’Dam and his descendants.

Note; it mentions the Lord; a “Lord” rules over his household and the things of His household.

There is God & The Lord God which is The Only Begotten Son. The 1st born Soul which All is in, including All the Souls.

In “The Gospel According to John”... "The LGHT of MAN" (Not A’Dam) is "The LIFE of God".

The “Soul” is constructed of LIGHT, Not darkness, it is the Primate (flesh) which is in Darkness.

The universe is Not outside the Soul but is made manifest inside the Soul, which is still Not understood by the "Primate" (Flesh) or descendants of A'Dam today.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

I think you have the wrong idea of god. Its not that we created the universe all at once and every thing in it but by observing the universe we create the reality we live in. Take for example the double slit experiment, the out come of which showed that matter isn't a solid structure until it is observed/measure. Until then its just a wave function. So there for by observing stuff we are creating the universe around us. So in a way we are.
edit on 6-2-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Thanks. I could find no fault in any of that. You have very good understanding it would seem. Well researched.

And of course God transcends the duality, while willing all things to the good.

I am just opposed to the neutral God theology, as well as the "we are God" in totality, when in truth the thoughts of God even those directed towards us, are, when compared to our own, as high as the stars are above the earth.

Yes God is innerent, but let us not be so foolish or self centered as to negate the God transcendant.

And of course those weeds (tares?) are left with the wheat, for quite some time until the harvest, at which point they are bundled up and thrown away into the fire (destroyed). This is probably an ongoing process in the timeless sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy

I know that there is a big group of people who think we are god and I'm not saying we can't be, but how do you explain the lack of power we all have? No one can look at matter and change the structure of it or turn a rock into food? If we are god then why are we all so ignorant?

Why would god rape and murder himself? why would he steal from himself?

This isnt your real question.
What is your real question?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i actually believe in this theory. its kinda hard to explain if you havent astral projected before though. when they say we are gods they dont mean on the physical realm of earth. if youve been to the astral plane you will see that theres alot more to reality than what humans can see. your life on earth is just a very small part of reality. robert monroe said that we inhabit this reality to learn how to manipulate energy and become spiritually evolved. i believe this is true. people who are dead but dont realize or have business on earth becime ghost. people who die but are still materialistic and attached to earthly things are reincarnated. and people who are spiritually aware stay in the astral realm and go on to different realms. if you are spiritually evolved and dont want to come back to earth or be reincarnated then you can go to different realms find our creator or become a creator your self. a creator would be looked to as a god. it sounds crazy but to really understand the concept you would have to have an OBE and go to the astral realm witch isnt as hard or complicated as it sounds. i also have a question for you have you ever gone to sleep and woken up unable to move?

and when they say we are gods they dont mean we are one with god. it means every human has the potential to become a god. people on earth arent gods thats why we still rape and murder we are far from anything godlike. and another thing. if i was a god and i had created something i wouldnt constantly be controlling it. that would get boring i would let be free to do what ever it wants and see what happens. i believe there are an infinite amount of creators not all of them may have the same way of thinking. our concept of right and wrong or good and evil may be different. i think our god has more of a parent type relationship with us. if you had children would you seek to control everything in there life or have to bail them out every time they got in trouble? i would want mine to learn from there own mistakes. just because bad things happen to us dosent mean we should blame it on god. we should blame ourselves and then learn from our mistakes. that is how you spiritually evolve. but instead religion teaches us to blame the devil and not take responsibility for our own deeds. this has crippled our spiritual evolution as human beings.
edit on 6-2-2011 by asher because: had to add something

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What a worthwhile read this thread remains; thank you.

There are shifty balances that permeate perspectives of the divine and heaven that seal away people from connection with heavenly agents, and which poison the thought-life, that in healthy practice, promotes virtuous activity and regular remembrance of wise touchstones that act as barriers for our own defense (and it follows that of others). We act in orbit with those considerations in mind that we have found most effective and important, that arise as concious or subconcious impressions after years of experience. The longer the time we spend balancing and improving on the constructs of our spiritual reality, and working with the benevolence of a heavenly community in mind, the longer our patience is stretched to keep attaining in those directions we were so solidly intended for since our inception on the planet. If it takes years or a day is our own choosing, the paths are hidden and our eyes clouded by default in the carnal society as it has been engineered. Yet just as society has been around for centuries and millennium, so have the heavens, and all the unseen order of spirits and demons, angels and powers. We need to reconnect to an order divine, not so much by our own effort as by an act of grace upon us from a loving and perfect God.

The ideological war against us is the same as it ever was, despite the forced efforts which handicap us in the modern era. The same strengths which always supported mankind in the struggle of our early affairs have not dulled their edge over time, and the sides were drawn long, long before any of us winked into existence. As our free will can see us guided to good paths, we can fall away and shadow ourselves away from anything resembling salvation, as an easier way to deal with painful truths is to hide from them, and reluctantly God allows us to cast ourselves down from heaven (and a high and holy standard of conduct) until we choose to find our way again. The only ones who make that hard are ourselves, such as illustrated in "the hills we build in our twenties are the trenches we hide behind in our forties".

Only after a time of delving into the mysteries do the detractions come to dim light, then to shine in stark contrast to what vibrates as truth in our hearts. Take for example the Gnostic view of God, there is nothing subtle any longer in this example, which most Christians consider blasphemy.

He is portrayed as the creator of the earth and its life forms. He is viewed by Gnostics as fundamentally evil, jealous, rigid, lacking in compassion, and prone to genocide. The Demiurge "thinks that he is supreme. His pride and incompetence have resulted in the sorry state of the world as we know it, and in the blind and ignorant condition of most of mankind."

Blasphemy coats the world and its thinkers, and for us to acknowledge even the term indicates 1) A belief in a higher power, 2) A belief in the diety of God, and a firm trust in his power and righteous behaviour, 3) A concern to uphold those and not spread lies, myths, and half-truths about the sacred elements we admire and consider worthy.

www.religioustolerance.org...

There are also the Rosecrucean heresies, spread from Venice to England in the 1500s' and spread to the colonies upon their inception. More currently, the founding of nwo-religion based on Lucis Trust and the theosophy of Alice Bailey and Madame Blavatsky. In my own words, ir sits on the back of Christianity as might a giant leech, and openly corrupts the tenets and ideals of a wholesome life before God, and a botherhood/sisterhood among our species in favour of a very egotistical "wo/man becomes goddess/god" which best befits a corrupt elite, and indeed promotes Lucifer the light-bringer as god of the masses.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Damn, I'd love to see just one of you mahatmas string together a cogent argument supporting any of this stuff that's based on logic or verified empirical evidence. The way these posts run, you'd think that there's a mountain of actual proof somewhere that backs some of it at least.

No. There's just all that confident assurance that if someone like me doesn't drink this koolaid and finish the glass, then it's because of a failure on my own part to manifest it as reality in my own life. And then, when I see that kind of dismissal as insulting and patronizing, I'm the bad guy.

Y'know, even if you can convince the whole world of this stuff, you still can't make it true. I don't know how any of you guys do it. I mean, at some level you've gotta know that it's crap. If not, then what the hell...? I mean, how is it that a person gets so turned around about what's real? It's not as if there's any actual anything at all that physically makes anyone really believe this stuff, even by mistake. There's nothing at all that's ever indicated any of it.

And it's not even particularly inventive. It's not even warmed over stuff that used to be innovative. It's like trying to make up something original without caring if it has any connection at all with what obviously exists. Hell, that's not hard. Anyone can just invent stuff out of whole cloth.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I mean, at some level you've gotta know that it's crap.

That's just it, at some level we, I, know it's not crap. At the very moment I wanted to discuss my point with like-minded, for what we benefit from the cohesion of understanding, that might possibly exist, un-beknownst to you who might miss the scholarship that became involved over many years of study. But whatever we boast, it's still words on the internet. Now perhaps if there is a common soul, or shared mood that defies distance exists - not to concern anyone! I'm just secure in my own borders - then You become part of the already large detractions I just mentioned, from an otherwise great thread!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Damn, I'd love to see just one of you mahatmas string together a cogent argument supporting any of this stuff that's based on logic or verified empirical evidence. The way these posts run, you'd think that there's a mountain of actual proof somewhere that backs some of it at least.

No. There's just all that confident assurance that if someone like me doesn't drink this koolaid and finish the glass, then it's because of a failure on my own part to manifest it as reality in my own life. And then, when I see that kind of dismissal as insulting and patronizing, I'm the bad guy.

Y'know, even if you can convince the whole world of this stuff, you still can't make it true. I don't know how any of you guys do it. I mean, at some level you've gotta know that it's crap. If not, then what the hell...? I mean, how is it that a person gets so turned around about what's real? It's not as if there's any actual anything at all that physically makes anyone really believe this stuff, even by mistake. There's nothing at all that's ever indicated any of it.

And it's not even particularly inventive. It's not even warmed over stuff that used to be innovative. It's like trying to make up something original without caring if it has any connection at all with what obviously exists. Hell, that's not hard. Anyone can just invent stuff out of whole cloth.

if you dont believe any of this stuff then why are you reading the thread. nobody's preaching to you no ones trying to convince you of anything. everyones just approaching the topic based of what they believe. just because others are writing things like they are facts dosent mean they intend for you to take them as facts. its just what they believe

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm entitled to the convictions I've gathered in my life. It's a freedom of thought kind of thing. You can't describe my personal experiences to me, and why would you enjoy inventing me? I'm already responding to a different kind of flame, thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

I mean, at some level you've gotta know that it's crap.

That's just it, at some level we, I, know it's not crap. At the very moment I wanted to discuss my point with like-minded, for what we benefit from the cohesion of understanding, that might possibly exist, un-beknownst to you who might miss the scholarship that became involved over many years of study. But whatever we boast, it's still words on the internet. Now perhaps if there is a common soul, or shared mood that defies distance exists - not to concern anyone! I'm just secure in my own borders - then You become part of the already large detractions I just mentioned, from an otherwise great thread!

What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't even referring to you. Your post wasn't even on this thread when I started mine. Your post seemed to suggest that you embrace a fairly traditional Christian literalist viewpoint. Whatever. My issue is with the clowns who claim to be astraling all over the universe as if it's even more than either a lie or a psychotic break. Your thing has a cultural foundation. I'm not addressing it.

I have history in this discussion - check the thread out - so back off. That super-guru bullsh*t is just that - bullsh*t. I honestly don't care what your big wonderful crap is.

Really. I don't.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

if you dont believe any of this stuff then why are you reading the thread. nobody's preaching to you no ones trying to convince you of anything. everyones just approaching the topic based of what they believe. just because others are writing things like they are facts dosent mean they intend for you to take them as facts. its just what they believe

The OP asked a question, and gobs of you suburban mystics glommed all over the subject as if there's no other point of view here. Well guess what? There is a different point of view.

I'll read this thread and I'll posted in it if I feel like it. I posted on the first page for Chrissake. I've been in this goddamn forum for months and engaging ascendent geniuses like you on this issue the whole time. If you can't handle that, then bail out yourself. Don't f*cking try and run me off.

OBE on over here and make my hard drive crash. Show me something I'll be impressed with.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

That all depends on the system, and how obsessed someone is with the semantics. this one could define how i see "God" but the usual response is, "well, i wouldnt call that God." Which is fine, because the words we put on what is already there do not change anything anyway. Just like not calling Pluto a planet anymore changes nothing but our own perspectives and semantics.

OP, Looking at the universe, this one has distinct trouble imagining that in such a vast system, we are something like "God" exclusively. This one does see us as individual and intrinsic (but not separate) parts of a much greater system though. One might say taking the statement "the alpha and omega," the everything and the nothing, is closer aligned to this ones conceptualizations. That system, even the directly explorable and quantifiable arenas, is far, far beyond our comprehension in its continuous totality (structure, scale, depth, expanse). But we are most certainly an integral, intrinsic part of it!
And exploring and learning are incredible journies of discovery. No matter what we quantify though, it is simply an attempt to understand what is happening continuously around us on scales and sizes far beyond what even our imagination can conjure!

As far as "lack of power," well, i think it isnt uncommon to think one is lacking and needs more of "something." Humans ability to transform the world around them is in clear view all around us though! From computers to tables to houses to free will perspective. We can truly change the world around us, even if only in the "mundane" physical realm (the percentage of actual processes in a given "moment" versus what is perceived as the totality of events, even including the thought processes themselves). And that free will perspective will result in doing things like murder and crime to "himself." Those humans made their individual choices, and are directly responsible for them. And surely, "it" is a system vastly more complex, in scale as well as structure, than that of the individual human body. Consistency, perhaps, lends itself well to boredom.. but we reside as part of an enormously complex and beautiful process that is happening right now. Pretty cool stuff, to me anyway

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

i wasnt trying to run you off the thread. but your on ATS theres gonna be alot of outlandish # on here. just because you dont agree dosent mean you have to call there belief bull#. i dont agree with alot of things people put on this site but i dont try to make them out to be crazy. im not even saying that im right im just stating my point of view. you should be more open minded. no ones claiming their point of view is better than anyone elses

when you have an OBE your not in the physical realm so you dont have control over physical objects. plus you can only do it while your sleeping so you cant do it any time
edit on 6-2-2011 by asher because: somthin about computer hard drives

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Our most true self, our inner nature, is not the 'self' that hurts others and takes from others. An evolved conscious being tries to live in harmony with all that surrounds it and considers a 'whole benefit' from actions and decisions over a 'individual benefit'.

Our intellect and personality...is not the 'true self' but yet it mostly makes up what we all 'think' we are. Until one can peer further into themselves and all that surrounds them....they will not see past the intellectual self, the personal personality of themselves, or be able to see themselves as a '1' that is a part of a larger 'whole'. This whole is everything seen and unseen. Nothing can exists without the infinite energy that is constantly and consistently being...and we can call this energy 'god'.

This is not a new idea at all as another poster suggested that it is for 'sales'. I would not understand such a thought unless I, on my own path without any other man telling me of such things...discovered, God was within me, of me, I of of Thee, and all that surrounds me, is of Thee and Thee is within all things. As this discovering surfaced within me...it was like looking in a mirror and seeing myself. It was the greatest experience ever....but it was humbling beyond measure. It was not a prideful experience, it did not gratify me as a 'self' in any way, it did not 'fill' me with a feeling of power. God is a manifesting, emanating be-ing (not like a phsycial being as we thing being...but more a term of 'constant'..."be....ING'. To be....is to express. We, are like expressions of Thee. We in this image...as 'be....ings'...are constantly also 'ex-pressing'.

Depending on the nature of what we understand....or what part of us the expression evolves from...will depend on the nature of the expression.

Lets say our personality thrives on power for the 'self/individual' that we think we are. Then the expression of 'power' will manifest outwardly in our actions, decisions, and attitude. Lets say that our intellect thrives on 'knowing scriptures from front to back'....and in return...we spout out scriptures to others trying to lead them instead of helping them discover the 'kingdom is within' in their own spiritual birth right. Many natures of flesh can fool us from our most true nature of Spirit...and as one is not aware of the true nature of Spirit, then things like the intellect, ego, personality, lead the being in actions, decisions, and attitudes.

When someone commits a hurtful act towards another...this is not the divine nature leading the way through the instrument of the body. This obviously is a being that is using their intellectual self, their personal personality self (personal attractions, desires, needs), or their ego. Such avenues are filters that are used for the true nature to weigh, measure, and discern from....as it emanates and consciously explores in 'being' its true self.

We want to look at Hitler as a man of his own right...that he as a individual, would of been better off not being born. But we need to look at it from a universal eye. Look at what many have learned about pride and its harm that it can do...through the body complex of Hitler. All paths that are not...have to be explored...so the 'whole' can discern its true nature of 'being'. Hitler...only harmed, his own self. Those he hurt with his pride...were a part of him in Spirit. Imagine Hitler having to stand before himself...and seeing that his deeds...were like killing his own self. History is a funny thing....when you look at it from the eye of 'reaping what you sow'. We had a people that thought they were 'chosen' and they became prideful. Then we had another person who thought he was chosen...that was prideful...and it just so happens that this person later looked his own pride in the mirror of a people that also thought they were chosen. Its an ironic look at fate. For me, such a story on both sides of the 'chosen mind set'.....showed me the dangers in anyone thinking they are any better then anyone else. I learned, alot from both sides of that story and both sides taught me the downfall of pride. I think also, it showed the world alot about what 'pride' can do and its harmful nature.

Ones actions may not only be a lesson for their own self as a 'part of a whole'....but may also be very much for the 'whole' to learn from as well. Look at what we have all learned through someone like Martin Luther King. Was his 'good deeds' for himself? Or do we learn the worth of living for others...through him? Was his purpose a purpose for the 'self/individual' of him...to gain rewards in a personal way....or was his deeds, having a deeper purpose for the 'whole' to gain?

As a 'being'....can you know the worth of love...unless you have experienced hate?

Can you know the worth of the sun shine....without the darkness also?

Can you discern between the worth of trust...without also seeing the effects of lies?

Can you understand the worth of selflessness...without also seeing the effects of selfishness?

In all things, there is a purpose, for the whole. As it weighs, sifts, and measures through experiences of its own expression of 'being'....a emanating of the true self slowly manifests through the conscious beings...and a 'true self' evolves through all the things that it really was not. A constant renewing occurs as being, through its own expressions of self.

Something to think about...even from the book called the bible...is a word that we mistranslate all the time. In Genesis...we have translated a word to mean 'created' when in Hebrew language..there is no word that means 'to make from nothing'. The Hebrew word used in Genesis is 'bara' and we translate this word as 'created'. Bara is used elsewhere in the bible when it talks of the 'fat that fills the animals'. We can then look at Genesis where it says in Hebrew 'bara' and retranslate this line as 'And God filled the heavens and the earth'....instead of....'And God created the heavens and the earth'.

The you have Jesus saying 'The father and I are one'....and he also said to others...'my blood is your blood, my body is my body'...he also said 'pick up YOUR own cross'...and he also said....the kingdom is within you.

Could it be that anyone can say once they are evolved consciously....that the father and them are one...that all peoples blood is their blood...that all peoples bodies are also their body....or that the kingdom is not only within them but also within every one of us?

Jesus was not after...self glorification. He made that very clear. He was not after 'rewards' for the self. I think he was an evolved conscious being...that was able to let his most inner true nature of Spirit, work through him, shining a true nature of 'being'....which became...a perfect expression of God...humble, offering, compassionate, accepting, and merciful.

Mercy does not come through 'there are no rights or wrongs'....but comes through the pathway that there is understanding when someone falls for things like 'love for power, pride, greed' in ways of flesh. As each of us evolves as conscious spiritual beings that are expressions of a one true self....the whole is becoming a more prime expression through consciousness...of its 'true nature of spirit'.

An evolved conscious being....does not see itself as a individual living amongst other individuals...but sees itself as a part of a whole, living amongst other equal parts of the same whole.

As you expression yourself every day....you may use the avenue of power, pride, lust, greed, envy, jealousy.....OR...you may express yourself through a spiritual nature of love....and love is not prideful, love does not envy ,love is not jealous, love is boastful, love is not rude, love is patient, hopeful, kind.

We have two natures while in the body complex....one nature is our true nature and the other is our nature of flesh and the effects of thinking we are all separate. Know what is of flesh...and know what is of Spirit. Work on discerning between those 2 things...and you will start to see a inner true nature and a nature that is only an effect from a cause of having an experience in a body that things its separate from its surroundings and other beings.

If our true nature of spirit is to discern between its true self and its expressions of self as 'being'....how would it really be able to discern and sift and emanate without having experiences of 'not knowing'? If we had this experience....and if we all 'just knew' that we are not individuals at all but something much more as a whole....would are intents be true when we make a choice between what is a benefit for only ourselves or what is a benefit of what is for the whole? This experience was not made for the Spirit to be a robot unto itself...but was made for a sifting, a renewing, a purification through 'being' in its own expressions.

When you create a picture of art....this is an expression of you. It could not 'be' without you expressing yourself and manifesting that expression outwardly by will to create the painting. In a sense...you 'filled' the painting...with your own self. If we all sat down to make a painting...each of our paintings would be expressions of our own selves...no painting being just alike and no painting being able to 'become' without the artist that 'expressed' itself.

All events, serve a purpose for the whole to learn from.

Everyone's choices, effects another, be it positive or negative. The Earths nature effects all of us and our actions effect the Earth. We are all 'one' giant cause and effect experience...showing us that nothing is really individual all in its own right...for other things influence us and we influence other things.

I do agree that some get way to hung up and 'stuck' at a certain point in their conscious evolving when they reach the understanding that god is within them and they are of Thee. If they did not work properly on maturing the ego into a healthy state of mind, humbling themselves that it takes 'all things' to make the whole and 'no things' are any more of the whole then any other thing....they will get stuck and their pride will be filled and they will misunderstand what it meas to say that 'we are god'.

We are 'of ' Thee...we are expressions of Thee. Our souls can be looked at as nothing more then a 'phase of the Spirit'...or the Spirit...experiencing a phase of itself through a avenue of 1 of many, expressions.

Namsate means....the god in me, see's the god in you. It takes a lot of spiritual work to reach the point of this understanding. Our souls being of Spirit....are always seeking harmony with all its of. Our intellect, our personalities, are always seeking fulfillment of 'self'...of the mind/body complex that we all 'think' we are. This body complex is a instrument for sifting the true nature of our being from the illusion that makes us think we all are separate, that we are not all connected, not only with each other but to all life that surrounds us...from the blade of grass to the stars.

These are not thinks anyone should just accept...but they should seek it on their alone path of seeking within them and all life around them....are discovering the harmony that the soul seeks with all life.

If I go out to harm someone tomorrow....this is not the divine within me being able to emanate through me...but this is my ego, intellect, personality....the cause and effects of living for the flesh that I think makes me who I am...expressing. As I learn that my true self that is eternal and infinite and is within all things of life....I work on not letting my intellectual self lead me, not letting my personality of what I personally desire or want lead me, not letting my ego self lead me....but can allow my true nature, the deepest core of my being....work through this mind/body complex and understanding that we can all be ripples in a pond, effecting others through all that we do.

Heaven is a state of being...and can be found right here on Earth....through understanding we are all one is spirit and as more and more beings awaken to this...the world will be on a more harmonic path as living as a whole instead of living as a bunch of people that live for 'self/individual' fulfillment.

Knowing we are all of Thee..and nothing can 'be' without Thee...should humble someone and make them a more divine nature in their actions and ways. If someone claims to understand such things....but yet they still boast, they still live for their self in the end, they still await rewards only for the self, they still hold themselves over others that know not, they still hold judgments on those that know not....then they really have not accepted the truth that we are all one and there is really only one true self here.

We are all a work in process...as individual expressions....and as well and more importantly in the bigger picture...as a whole.

We are free to live for the things of flesh and things of our individual illusion as long as needed....before we all will eventually still find we thirst for something that we have not found or understood. It is then the soul will start to seek and see that it aches for harmony, amongst all things that are spirit, seeking unity and with the Spirit that it is of.

Can be complex...but once you understand it....there is no turning back. I think some just are not ready to look at such ideas of it literally means they have to face that they are not really a individual at all. This is the last thing the ego wants to face.

We dont have to rid of ego to understand a deeper purpose and perspective...but we do have to mature it. We dont have to rid of intellect...but we do have to empty our cup to be shown things of our true nature. We dont have to rid of our personality...but we do have to understand that many things in all throughout our life is what births our personality. The way we were raised, our culture, our society, experiences of being hurt, experiences of attractions and fears, ect ect.

Alot of people can get caught up in a stage of personal conscious evolving when they start to have spiritual experiences. Since having a personal experience can fulfill the 'self' as being something more then others, as being special, as being some 'great self' amongst others that are not having such experiences....spiritual experiences can feed the ego more then it is allowed to feed the inner true nature of self.

God is not some magician that raising a wand and wishes for things to come into being. Its a infinite energy that is constantly being so its consistently expression. Its process is more like 'emanation' rather then 'creation'. Look all around you at nature...nature shows us the design of process through cycles and orders. Its not so much of 'god wished something so then it became'....but more of a very natural manifestation of 'being'.

I often repeat many things and ramble....I often write way more then I need to.

edit on 6-2-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
@ Noreaster

Many discover this 'oneness' and being a part of a 'whole' through their own reasoning and understanding. For the most part...I think you are very wrong that this is all about people that want to make money and then people just 'buy into it'.

Honestly, It seems that this whole idea causes you to have a defensive reaction...which might show more to why you feel the need to claim it all off as a bunch of people just buying into it.

I would not of ever discovered such thoughts....unless I dared to walk a personal path through seeking 'alone'. My understandings really did not come through any other man telling me of it. But....after I explored this through my own experiences and understanding....I then was able to read alot of others in history that while on their own alone path...they discovered the same thing. This discovery of others understanding the same thing on their alone path did not validate my own understanding....but it did comfort me in the idea that others were finding the same thing out for their own selves as well.

The ones making books and money off of it...obviously really dont understand it all. For if they did...they would share the understanding for free.

If they are living for things like making money....then they still live for things of self and flesh...showing they dont fully grasp the 'whole' of their being or the nature of Spirit, the divine within them.

If they boast that they themselves are god...leaving out others as a equal part of this whole...then they dont understand.

Many catch a glimpse....but their ego does not allow them to fully 'live' for Spirit. Some catch a glimpse...but are not able to yet fully do the spiritual work that the nature of spirit is in need of to evolve through them.

I think you are totally wrong about this 'idea' is new....or that it is all birthed to make money. Too many have discovered the same idea...through a alone path of seeking.

Similar to the many that talk of 'new age' knowledge. Many of them say they are 'here for others'...but yet many of them in the end show they are in service to the 'self' because they await ascension, salvation, or rewards for only the self and not the 'whole'.

The ego is afraid of any idea that says...we are not really individuals at all. That we are not separate beings at all. Many are not ready to let go of desires of self, the things that the self is attracted to like pride, greed, power, lust...and this will show in their actions of what they choose to live for. Glory for the self, or glory for the all.

Its not something anyone should try to prove to another...or something that anyone should claim as a fact for all. Its a personal discovery and if one really understands it, this will show in their 'being'.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We live in a HUGE house that love built. God, as the one above all things, which the human mind cannot begin to comprehend or understand as the Absolute infinite perfection, who has infinite knowledge, and therefore infinite wisdom being fully informed throughout eternity - has included us, in the most intimate manner, built as we are to contain his love, spirit, wisdom and truth, made fully manifest in the person of J.C. as a representation of God's loving spirit. The implications of this, as the most appropriate frame of reference possible and imaginable, for the human being is utterly astounding, so much so that out of a negative bias towards "religion", there are few if any, who've even given it it's due consideration, as a great work of all ages sent to the human being, capable of upholding the standard of truth and justice, while at the same time, setting as the highest expression of the law of life and love, the ultimate standard of love, mercy and forgiveness, from the top, all the way down, even to where we are, fully accepted as we are and invited, by God into a co-creative participative relationship, which never ends, provided God the Absolute is never discarded as the most important part of an intrinsic, and indispensible I-Thou relationship - to live with him with him in us all as part of one heavenly household of the living spirit of the living God, forever. (sorry for the run on sentence structure, that's just the way it comes out)
The house of love then, made by love for love, to include a whole family of love, has many rooms, and a LOT of time to continue to evolve until the entire work is complete, at which point "we" will probably all choose, with God, to do it all over again, but not without having incorporated everything we learned from each cycle of creation, from life to life everlasting ie: there's just GOT to be SOMEthing left to do, to discover, and to rejoice over..! And who could or would want to outpace, or God forbid replace, the God who alone is God by virtue of his Absolute Transendant Nature? That's insane, and very foolish.

His thoughts are towards us, more numerous than all the stars of the heavens combined, or more numerous than all the grains of sand upon the face of the earth (same difference).

Why are we so quick to rebel against the loving inclusiveness of a magnitficent, Just, and all good holy and righteous God of love, because of our assumptions from a negative bias towards "religion"? That's absurd. Christian fundamentalists and literalists do not have a monopoly on the understanding and appropriation or "grokking" of God through the person the teachings, the mind and the Great Work (Magnum Opus) of Jesus of Nazareth having become Jesus the Christ, the savior of mankind.

"And as my father hath sent me, even so send I you."

edit on 6-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join