It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farting in public illegal as classes as air pollution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
haha i cannot believe what i just read on the BBC news website.
Apparently in africa they are trying to ban breaking wind in public claiming its not only offensive but damaging to the atmosphere LOL

heres a quote :

The Local Courts Bill, to be introduced next week reads: "Any person who vitiates the atmosphere in any place so as to make it noxious to the public to the health of persons in general dwelling or carrying on business in the neighbourhood or passing along a public way shall be guilty of a misdemeanour."

seriously??? haha

for the full story follow this link

dont fart in public link

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Guilty as charged.

Also, I am a malicious repeat offender.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Good luck proving it. All you need is that innocent looking around expression and pointing at the person next to you.

In other news, my catalytic converter stack is nearly done. Just have to modify my pants and shirts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
Good luck proving it. All you need is that innocent looking around expression and pointing at the person next to you.

In other news, my catalytic converter stack is nearly done. Just have to modify my pants and shirts.

haha god knows how they are going to enforce it ;P
Lucky im not over there id be given a life sentence for my crimes against the atmosphere

EDIT: Maybe someone will invent a balloon type device that attaches to your arse......dunno what they would do will all the full balloons though

edit on 6-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

I actually think though...that mine should be banned. They even offend me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Why of course they would get the "man of steel" to swing the stinkies of mass destruction into the sun for us to watch a gigantic methane explosion....in the biggest space FART IN HISTORY MUHUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I shouldn't post any commercial statement but:

"Get your 24h-free-farting permit now, only this week with a king size menu at Taco Bell!"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Wow. I seriously thought your link would take me to the onion or something ... but no there it was, right there on the BBC ...

I thank you for lightening my mood on this Sunday morning.

It is comforting to know that the Malawians have solved all of there major social, political and economic issues and have been able to move on to the more mundane issues such as passing gas.

Perhaps other countries could learn a thing or two from Malawi, so they could finally put to rest some of the major problems and issues (homelessness, food & energy crisis, etc.)

top topics

join