It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 100% sure but cant prove this is a real conspiracy within the Australian Government and ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
On 15-Jan-2011 I posted a new thread in the "Ancient & Lost Civilizations" forum under the title Very ancient Egyptians lived in Australia (But the government wont admit it)

This thread was about how I theorized Egyptians had lived in Australia due to many alleged relics and artifacts said to be found in the ground etc and on the 29-Jan-2011 had a large discussion with the MOD Byrd (who doesn't share my views) in the latter part of the replies mentioning I believed an ancient civilization had lived here in Australia ten or fifteen thousand years ago or more.

I had also quoted this from an article I read

Current Research (as at 30th June 2003) Research to date has been limited to surface visuals by private researchers with a refusal of academia to participate on political grounds. Officially, the sites do not exist. Current controversy relative to Aboriginal land claims has the Government somewhat paranoid about a possible land claim by outsiders, relative to the overwhelming evidence being uncovered of such colonies in the BC era. Academia is strictly limited in its research to Aboriginal cultures. First brought to public awareness in 2000 by local researchers, the sites and evidence triggered off media hysteria with the facts distorted into fictions. Other sites, of course, relate and Sarina is not the epicenter but only part of the huge complex now being uncovered. The researchers fight guerrilla warfare against established dogmas and political censorship with no funding and laws that prohibit private excavation, removal of artifacts and investigation of wrecks.

Now on the 5-Feb-2011 a VERY strange article came out in an Australian news website claiming an aboriginal sundial had just been discovered.

Aboriginal sundial

HAHAHAHA are they serious?

I'm calling BS on this one until proven otherwise.

Born here, I have never heard of anything like this ever being mentioned or discovered or anything of the sort and just about everything that was written in the news article seems to be in direct reply of what I said on the subject.

Example:

Its location is a closely guarded secret. CSIRO astro-physicist Professor Ray Norris said the precise alignment of the stones proved it was constructed to map the sun. "This can't be done by guesswork, it required very careful measurements. If it goes back, let's say, 10,000 years, that predates the Egyptians, the Pyramids, Stonehenge, all that stuff," Professor Norris said.

I firmly now believe the Australian government have ATS watched for potential information gathering purposes and became extremely worried about a possible land grab or WAR by a middle eastern country claiming to be the rightful owners of this land due to alleged ancient artifacts having been discovered here yet not recognized by the government. Also they would be certainly worried about radical Muslims using this as their ideology for Aussie jihad.

So this whole sundial thing in my opinion has been hoaxed and planted into some questionable news website by the government for damage control.

edit on 6-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow these are big claims , I will comment more later , I want to hear the views of others 1st .
Cheers for the thread .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Your post was interesting until you jumped the shark below.

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

I firmly now believe the Australian government had previously placed a spy into ATS for potential information gathering purposes and became extremely worried about a possible land grab or WAR by a middle eastern country claiming to be the rightful owners of this land due to alleged ancient artifacts having been discovered here yet not recognized by the government. Also they would be certainly worried about radical Muslims using this as their ideology for Aussie jihad.

So this whole sundial thing in my opinion has been hoaxed and planted into some questionable news website by the government for damage control.

Dude, really.
The CSIRO is a government agency, if the Australian Government was really worried they would have suppressed the scientific agency that discovered the sundial rather than plant someone on ATS.

I mean really dude!

I think the fact they have found the sun dial to be an amazing discovery in itself. No need to invent a conspiracy about it mate.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Been living in aus all my life. When i was a kid they implanted in our heads that captain cook discovered australia. Even making a song about his awsome dicvovery. We would choir his graceful name, echoes in melody and a cheerful tune. Lied to kids..tsk..tsk. So glad for the internet presenting me with another side to the story..or history. Australia has many layers of lies. We try to look good infront of the world, trying to be cool with dumb catchphrases such as "gday" and "mate". Or always talking about how cute koalas are and the rarety of the kankaroo. The world doesnt fking care. Aussies seem stuck in the same world. Our politics here is beyond dumb. Money is wasted. Racism is everywhere. Jobs are hard to find. Everything is expensive. People rip you off. People are celebreties here for unknown or for some stupid reason like saying "chic chic boom" on t.v. Australia was founded on lies. Thats why we have no identity. People need to know about the mass murder caused by the early settlers. They would kill the aborigines for fun. Ild rather heard that in my year 7 history class. Least it was true. We are a sidekick, the little chirping dog that always wants attention, but has no heart to bark. Thats why we stuck under the control of a queen. A Queen!. Thats the kind of fantasy land we live in. I do love Aus, but i just dont want to live under the lies.

I feel better now lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think it's a given that governments all over the world have people on sites like this. Why wouldn't they? They monitor everything else you do why not sites like this?

As for Egyptian artifacts is Australia that would be cool.

Personally I think there were civilizations like ours in the past that had technology of their own and made it across the oceans and lands to other civilizations like we do now. Why our governments are hiding all of this is what I find interesting. Why don't they want us to know our history on this planet? I think the history of this planet is much more interesting than we are told. I also think the Middle East has the most interesting history because of its age and yet most of it is kept secret or it's altered to their liking. My personal favorite is Ancient Egypt. I can't get enough of reading about their history. I think the Egyptians made it all over the world as did other civlizations. I don't have proof it's just my own personal opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Need more "truth websites" to discuss the Frater616 Satanist deathbed letter linked below. It refers to Australia being the seat of this global Satanist activity and speaks to a particularly horrible female named "Bestia" who is their leader. The letter speaks to many Satanists and only fools or paid agents would deny that people do worship evil.

But hey, numbers-wise there are more deflectors than people who care so [shrug].

loveforlife.com.au...

Soon, all will be known.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Im not an Aussie but something is happening there , if HAARP exsists then they are targeting you for sure .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

You just described all english speaking countries. As well as others.
I have a highschool friend that moved to Australia and lives in an artist community somewhere.
I would like to visit sometime. If I do I'll let the Aussie ATS members know so I can meet some and we can have some interesting chats.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Before white man came to Australia, there where a couple hundred main languages as well as some genetic diversity between tribes. It appears that about 50,000 years ago there was some big change that took place. Some archaeology goes back as far as 200,000 years for man in Australia. Some influence from Egypt when it was at it's height is very plausible with some indications around, it just takes a boat ride across the Indian ocean. Influence from Indonesia over the years is also very likely. As for influences from other places, it is possible as China has some historical stories as well. DNA mapping for heritage is the most reliable way to prove it. Going out and talking to different Aboriginal communities can also build up some evidence.

top topics

join