posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:37 AM
1. Power tripping cops who like to go after the small stuff (scooters) and leave the bigger stuff to grow enough to be seen by every one before even a
hint of serve and protect comes to mind.
2. Doo-gooders who don't figure other people have lives that may be a bit different then thiers, I test and fix small engines at 2pm and I figure
thats a "safe" time and I run it maybe a minute till its a proven worker. They think I will stop just for them, no I just move so the few extra
steps to bich at me become too much for the lazy fat bas ards. If I had a city worker vest on it be different for them Im sure, then it still be a job
anyway (I'd take the muffler off just for them in that case).
3. People who can't put them selfs in other peoples shoes or look at all the facts no matter what happens, they always have to be right even if logic
is against them.
4. People who think somethings easy when they have no clue and they bragg about it being so easy. Working the auto desk at CDN tire is not easy, any
one wanna ask the guy working there about the many tasks and the dam customer assistance button!
5. Dirty forms of upselling (CDN tire-brake quite lube, what a joke).
6. The suv, rap/gang, diso hidden in dance, cell phone, walkie talkie craze and the stupidity of people for not understanding its not about cool, its
about money. Would you give money to some one whos selling you something thats faddish?
7. People not paying attension doing all sorts of things.
8. Females who think that just because of there sex that they can't do certain things and ignore lectures (from people who love them) on how stuff
works or how to do certain things. Females who can't give logical reasons as to why they don't want to hear a lecture, if you don't care how
something works (not because its ungirly) then say so.
9. People who put on a fake social face/attitude just to go with the flow and the people who don't accept otherwise.
10. New rules/laws that you never hear about that will **** you over because you didn't get involved in changing the laws. The people the law effects
should have a chance to vote by-laws and certain clause laws out.
11. People who get into public service jobs who don't like them or got into the for the wrong reasons.
13. People who don't pick the phone up and let the spamer hear thier echo or just use sound board quotes like Kerpal, Ozzy, Arnold or Srgt.
There are more but it be too long and people wouldn't bother reading it.