It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that put you in a bad mood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I knew I was forgetting something!! You can add women to my list

Oh wait....I already put bad drivers.....

[Edited on 8/24/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
WHAT!? I'll give you women bad drivers

geez enron, thank you very much for making me hate men even more

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

Originally posted by paperclip
hmmm what puts me in a bad mood... lets see... oh, i know:
MEN!!

:bnghd: :bash:

AH HA!

I knew I was forgetting something!! You can add women to my list

You can also add trannies...dont forget trannies!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
WOMEN.

I can't attend a karaoke extravaganza tonight with all of my friends because of WOMEN.

I've lost 3 pairs of my favourite jeans today due to WOMEN.

My best white boxers are now PINK because of WOMEN.

grumble.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
WOMEN.

I can't attend a karaoke extravaganza tonight with all of my friends because of WOMEN.

I've lost 3 pairs of my favourite jeans today due to WOMEN.

My best white boxers are now PINK because of WOMEN.

grumble.

Whats wrong with pink boxers? A real man wouldnt be ashamed of wearing pink boxers lol

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by misspickle
Whats wrong with pink boxers? A real man wouldnt be ashamed of wearing pink boxers lol

Yes...yes he would

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Yes...yes he would

Indeed...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Originally posted by Herman

Yes...yes he would

Ahhhh i seem to have been out voted on that one-
Oh well worth a try lol
Indeed...mnky:

[Edited on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

XL5

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
1. Power tripping cops who like to go after the small stuff (scooters) and leave the bigger stuff to grow enough to be seen by every one before even a hint of serve and protect comes to mind.

2. Doo-gooders who don't figure other people have lives that may be a bit different then thiers, I test and fix small engines at 2pm and I figure thats a "safe" time and I run it maybe a minute till its a proven worker. They think I will stop just for them, no I just move so the few extra steps to bich at me become too much for the lazy fat bas ards. If I had a city worker vest on it be different for them Im sure, then it still be a job anyway (I'd take the muffler off just for them in that case).

3. People who can't put them selfs in other peoples shoes or look at all the facts no matter what happens, they always have to be right even if logic is against them.

4. People who think somethings easy when they have no clue and they bragg about it being so easy. Working the auto desk at CDN tire is not easy, any one wanna ask the guy working there about the many tasks and the dam customer assistance button!

5. Dirty forms of upselling (CDN tire-brake quite lube, what a joke).

6. The suv, rap/gang, diso hidden in dance, cell phone, walkie talkie craze and the stupidity of people for not understanding its not about cool, its about money. Would you give money to some one whos selling you something thats faddish?

7. People not paying attension doing all sorts of things.

8. Females who think that just because of there sex that they can't do certain things and ignore lectures (from people who love them) on how stuff works or how to do certain things. Females who can't give logical reasons as to why they don't want to hear a lecture, if you don't care how something works (not because its ungirly) then say so.

9. People who put on a fake social face/attitude just to go with the flow and the people who don't accept otherwise.

10. New rules/laws that you never hear about that will **** you over because you didn't get involved in changing the laws. The people the law effects should have a chance to vote by-laws and certain clause laws out.

11. People who get into public service jobs who don't like them or got into the for the wrong reasons.

12. Spam

13. People who don't pick the phone up and let the spamer hear thier echo or just use sound board quotes like Kerpal, Ozzy, Arnold or Srgt. Hartman.

There are more but it be too long and people wouldn't bother reading it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
hmmm.......let's see.........

people that piss me off...

when they're not being understandable around me...

i think that's about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join