It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that put you in a bad mood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I really need to rant. I've been sick for 5 days, and I'm really have trouble sleeping. Keep waking up in my sleep because of the head ache, fever, throath pain, etc...

So today, I spent a big part of the day laid on the couch. (hey, I'm sick OK?!) I had just finished watching a movie. There was still a few hour before dinner time. So I fell asleep. I was probably deeply sleeping, as I remember dreaming and being aware of it, then...

[size=12]THE F*CKING PHONE RANG!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I HATE WHEN IT DOES THAT!!! It haven't rang all day!!! And like if that wasn't enough, it was some stupid phone call! You know, when they ask "Mr or Miss Familly-name-here please?" I mean, when they don't even #ing know the first name of the person whom they want to talk to, you know it's not important. Plus, their haven't been a Miss familly-name-here in years, so it was probably just some stupid marketing scam...

That's ougt to put someone in a #ty mood. Damn I was so pissed I wanted to break the damn phone. If I would make a list about those things, this would probably score number 1.

So, what are the things that puts you in a really bad mood?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
mirrors.

everyday, mirrors put me in horrible moods.

eating when i shouldnt be puts me in a horrible mood. reading my writing puts me in a horirble mood. knowing im complaining but not stopping puts me in a horrible mood....like right now, so ill stop:bash:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Know it alls piss me off, even if they are wrong, THEY ARE STILL RIGHT! I could show them proof and they will be like ooooooo you silly man! Yet there are so many things that can piss me off, telemarketers #ing blow ass nuggets. The Self Righteous can go die also, please just step off your high moral horse and atleast pretend to be human! Fanbois suck just as much nothing I hate worse than that, oh and l33t kiddies plz just die.

People that bore me with their inane babbling, obviously I'm not interest so just stfu, BUT NO can't stop there they just gotta continue their 870 chapter story about how their foot hurts and they had to go to the doctor and get a hangnail removed or some equally lame boring ass bs, I can't recall them because I just enter my own #ed up fantasy world in which I am deaf and can only hear the voice inside my head.

Infact I could probably make an 870 chapter book about all the things that put me in a bad mood. Ass kissers just suck balls too.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
*When Im watching TV and they cancel the show for Nascar or something stupid like that...
*When I talk to my ex girlfriend...
*Ordering something online and they send you the wrong part...
*Ordering something online and they say that its on backorder even tho you ordered it ahead of time...
*Riding my bike on a beautiful day...and then it starts pouring...
*Having somebody stand me up at the mall or movies...
*Like you...the fone waking me up...and its usually some stupid friend wanting computer help...
*DAMN TELEMARKETERS!!!!!!! WE GET THE SAME GOD DAMNED PEOPLE CALLING LITERALLY 10x A DAY!!!!...
*Smokers...
*Alcoholics...
*Drunks...
*Seeing sad people...
*Hearing stuff on the news about all the bad # in the world...
*Having to get up when im still tired...
*Moving every 3 years...
*Hot food going cold...
*Cold food going warm...
*Printer running out of ink...
*People saying stuff about the way I look or something...
*People trying to prove me wrong when the proof that I am right is RIGHT THERE...

This could go on...but you get the point.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey Scat, I feel sorry for you. You seemed to be pissed off easily. I'll try to not become another thing.

May I offer you some pez candy?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Wow... Well, I guess I'm not pissed off as easily as some of you guys... Altho, I do try to intentionnaly cut most of that stuff (or anything that can put someone in a bad mood) out of my life, because it's not good for the karma. But there's some stuff you just can't totally prevent. (like those damn annoying phones...)

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The other night i couldnt sleep, and when i finally got to sleep my mobile rings (its like 2am) and i tell the caler to # off coz i'm sleeping...

So what happens, an hour later the caller is banging on my bedroom window asking if i wanted to smoke a joint with him.

I opened the window, literally threw a book at him, screamed # off as loud as i could and tried to sleep...

I was i a very bad mood the next day

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
oh and I gotta add this mother#er this just makes me burn inside so bad I would like to physically beat the #wads responsible

People who make Viruses, Spyware, Trojans, Pop Ups, Any malicious code, or any other thing that can harm my pc or spam me!

GET SOME #ING POONANNY YOU DESPERATE #WADS!

*bangs face on keyboard*

[Edited on 14-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
DLM

Yeah, one time I ordered something online. Then 3 weeks later, I still hadn't received it. So I call and the guy is like "Huh yeah, it was on back-order, so we cancelled your order." and I was like "Ok... Did you guys planned on telling me?!?!?!?!?" MORONS!!!

SpecialAsianX

Ouch... that's read bad too...being wocked up 2 times in a row is pretty nasty.

Lysergic

LMAO...I used to get real mad at all thoses annoyances too, but now I have to deal with them almosts everyday, and most of the times it's a customers location, so I just can't get all pissed whenever I see one and start to swear like a sailor while I hit the nearest person with a keyboard lol... Plus, I've learned to deal with them anyway.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Hey Scat, I feel sorry for you. You seemed to be pissed off easily. I'll try to not become another thing.

May I offer you some pez candy?

Hahahaha, I get aggravated easily, true, but I don't ususally get SO PISSED OFF I SCREAM. No, how could you beocme another thing? you arent a mirror...are you?!?!

And yes I'd love some..WAIT NO! I cant eat that! god....fjkdhalfshdafsdjkjd! I hate you morbid! Offering me food, you know i shouldnt be eating now! djkslflakdshfka!!!!

hahahhahah!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've got them pretty much all blocked but some how I got a trojan today, but it's gone now. However whoever sits around making crap like that is a total douche bag imo, and they probably beat off to comments like mine when they know they caused them.

*squirt*

I want to kick rocks down their throats

[Edited on 14-7-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What really puts me in a bad mood is coming to work in the mornings to a new boss who is a real MCP, has no idea of what my job entails, doesn't have a PC bone in his body, cannot in any way relate to his 'clients' and goes around telling anyone who listen what a good job he is doing and how much everyone likes him!! (They don't).

This is only the tip of the iceberg, but many thanks for this rant. You have saved my friends from having their ears bent.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwouldificould
This is only the tip of the iceberg, but many thanks for this rant. You have saved my friends from having their ears bent.

Hey, that's what the rant section is for! My boss is also one of those thing that can put me in a really bad mood. He doesn't have to do anythign special, usually just being what he is does it for me.

Another thing: my car cup holder. You can't fit anything in those damn stupid cup holder ! Except the usual can of pespi (or anything of that size) Like... if when I buy a coffeee some mornings, the only ones that would fit are the mini-mini size! But those a ridiculously small, you take like 5 sip and the're finished. So when a buy a normal size coffe, I have to stuck it between the hand brake and the passenger's seat. But it doesn't hold very well. So what I do is that I usually driver with one hand and one knee (lol), and use the other hand to keep a ffew finger holding the coffee (when I can, because my car is manual) So sometime I do that, then I'm real close to the office, pass over the last brigde, make the last stop, the proceed into the last turn and... WHAM!!! coffee slip and spill all over the floor!!!! That's frustrating... I think it must have happenned at least 5 times since I have this car (2 years). I hate when it does that.

Also

Stupid car smokers. You know, those who throw the ashes by the windows (most of it usually goes onto the back seat) and then put the cigarette butts in your ashtray!?!?!?

WHAT KIND OF STUPID MOTHER#ER DOES THAT?!&?!"%$/?%$!?/5!&1!!!
It's the opposite you should do, MORONS! Now I just don't let people smoke cigs in my car, it's simpler that way.

Or

Crazy bitch who simply can't smoke (in that case, it's my crazy ex)

I've been with the girl like a month, and over this one single month, I've seen her dropping her lit cigarette in my car 3 TIMES!!! I mean, how stupid do you have to be to do that?!?!?! What would it been like if we would have stayed together longer?!??! I couldn't even believe it. Each time, I was getting more pissed. The third time, I was like "Are you #ing kidding me?!?!?" (she was a dumb junky biatch)

After the third time, when she had finished her cig, she was gaving them to me, and I was throwing them out the window. I don't want to brag or anything, but I've been driving for what... 5 years now I think, and I don't recall even one time of dropping a lit cig or joint in a car. I mean, I've did it countless time on my couch, my bed or my room carpet... but not in a freaking car!!!

I've been so bad-lucked with my car so far, it already have 2 cig burn on THE #ING CEILLING !!! On over the back seat, probably some morons who forgot he had a cig in his hand, and one in the front section, because my cousin once tried to throw his cig butt out of the roof window while he was drunk, and the thing was only slightly open...

I just consider my self lucky the whole thing haven't catched on fire yet...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Man, does everyone you know smoke or something?

1. When I am playing a game and I just cant win...
2. My brother
3. People who call your house in the middle of the night and then they speak to you in some foreign language.
4. Seeing people in a good mood when you are in a bad mood.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
not getting any..... If you know what I mean...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

you've always your hand, and the ladies of the streets.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Boy this sure puts me in a bad mood...seeing a post from my boyfriend telling
folks he's not getting any. Guess that trend is gonna continue for him now that I've read this.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pandemonium

Boy this sure puts me in a bad mood...seeing a post from my boyfriend telling
folks he's not getting any. Guess that trend is gonna continue for him now that I've read this.

heeeeyyy sweetie, beautiful, sexy darling...

I didn't mean it like that... I meant not getting any good weather to play golf... . ummm not getting any younger, not getting anything done at work.... yeah that's it..

I love you

PANDEMONIUM

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
HHAHAHA, oh dude your in # ... .. Not a very smart thing to say if she's a member of this board!! Your fired! from the bedroom for awhile that is...

Some things that piss me off:

Cleaning the house because no one else will

Doing laundry because no one else will

Taking care of the dog cuz no one else will

And having to initiate sex because no one else will...

I'm basically having a relationship with myself... which pisses me off...

Waking up to lawn mowers at 10 when I didn't get to sleep till 3

Not being able to work legally because i'm still waiting for my papers

Driving with an expired liscence because I can't go back home to get my full one

Always having to wear my hair up because I hate wearing it down because I have to STYLE it...

Being treated like a little kid when it comes to doing say GUY things around the house because i'm a girl...

Many many things, I'll let the list end here.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Lone Spartan
Man, does everyone you know smoke or something?

Well, almost everyone. Few of them stopped just like me, but not all. Damn pesky smokers...

Another thing that pisses me off:

When somebody light up after eating, when I'm not done eating! That's rude! I usually smack the #er. Lol... Ok, not true. I only tell them to go away, or turn it off.

ElevatedOne

Boy, I know what you mean... and boy, you're in trouble lol... Good luck with that, buddy.

[Edited on 15-7-2004 by m0rbid]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join