It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going cold turkey off of Muslims and Islam. I'm done with it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

1. None on the list are Egyptian.

2. Not all terrorists in the USA are Muslim; one of the most infamous cases is the assassination of JF Kennedy and Lincoln, 1920's Wall Street bombing, Italian Mafia gang wars, Oklahoma bombing, KKK, Waco...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

and Western men don't kill, rape or mame our women????

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by MMPI2

and Western men don't kill, rape or mame our women????

Dude, are you trying to be obtuse?

We western men don't rape, maim and kill our women as a method of "daily behavior management" codified by our religious texts, our preachers and our style of government. The islamic rape and murder goes unpunished and often rewarded and reinforced by community leaders and elders.

edit on 6-2-2011 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

1. None on the list are Egyptian.

2. Not all terrorists in the USA are Muslim; one of the most infamous cases is the assassination of JF Kennedy and Lincoln, 1920's Wall Street bombing, Italian Mafia gang wars, Oklahoma bombing, KKK, Waco...

did you actually read the entirety of my post?

Read, dudes....read.

Reading is fundamental.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Oh yes they do.....you need to educate yourself on family violence and abuse.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

Oh yes they do.....you need to educate yourself on family violence and abuse.

Please help educate me, then.

What city in america can a man beat, rape, maim or kill a woman and not expect to be arrested, charged, (potentially) convicted and imprisoned or executed for the crime?

If you can tell me what city that is, then we should be on the phone with the FBI and the U. S. Justice department first thing tomorrow morning.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
As far as the "beating, mutilating and murdering of women because of their desire to be educated", though disgusting, it should bear mentioning that these incidents occur among less than 1% of the entire Muslim population, which is far less than 15 million individuals or 1% out of a population of 1.5 billion. In the past 10 years, I think Ive read about a hundred incidents? Lets even say a thousand. Incredibly tiny percentage used to generalize about an enormously large and diverse group, the usual establishment M.O.

But if radical islamists are allowed to take over the world as they say they want to, then that 1% will be of quite few more people. The ones they allowed to live that is.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Welcome home! You are on your way to awakening to the truth.

Let those fools fight and blow themselves up. Let them stop their children from listening to music from Mozart to hard rock. Let them shut themselves out from REAL change and the challenge of exposing themselves to whatever beauty is left on this planet.

If they cannot find their own peace and are afraid of losing their cultural heritage/identity, how in the world are they supposed to be peaceful people with others who act/behave, dress/look, believe/think, smell/sound differently? If they refuse to discuss and debate with more OPEN-MINDED people, that is their choice and their descendants are on their own.

Bottom-line: I do NOT see results. Just more noise. Let them be. One day they will awaken and see the light that not all is doom and gloom.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by sonofliberty1776

You will just have to wait and see what transpires in the coming year; only one of us will be wrong and I'm optimistic for a number of reasons...perhaps 4 months there, you kinda learn more about the Egyptians than behind a keyboard on the other side of the world.
I grant you that. I have only spent a week there and that was 22 years ago. That being said, I still believe that they will end up another radical islamic government.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

What terror attacks? My senses were never bombarded by their terror attacks. I saw one on the news (9/11, in real time, as it happened). I was not frightened. Any terror attack that I have seen has been on television. I saw the London attack, and was not frightened. I did not see any other attacks in the West, and there have been none in my home country, although a few have been foiled.

Most people only experience television through the TV. Without it, they would have no experience of it. Did the Islamists bring their terror into your living room, or did CNN?

I was never fighting Islam. I was never struggling against them. Why should I be?

I didn't read past your post when I wrote this reply. I didn't see until now that someone else said the exact same thing!
edit on 6-2-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yes, so, can you explain to me why those things are bad? No Islamophobe has been able to explain that to me. They can tell me that it is bad, that it contradicts democracy and Christianity and rights, but they can't tell me why those things are good, either. Their comments all amount to no more than "I do not like them!"

So, why are those things bad?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659879/pg2#pid1

I was never fighting Islam. I was never struggling against them. Why should I be?

Ha a lot of sheeple will hate you for saying that but i will give you a star

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap

Yes, so, can you explain to me why those things are bad? No Islamophobe has been able to explain that to me. They can tell me that it is bad, that it contradicts democracy and Christianity and rights, but they can't tell me why those things are good, either. Their comments all amount to no more than "I do not like them!"

So, why are those things bad?

Ok, I interpret this to mean that you support all of the following. Correct?

1) What other major religion calls for female genital mutilation?
2) What other major religion permits, if not encourages, beating of your wife so long as it is not in the face?
3) What other major religion has "honor killings?
4) What other major religion hands their young people suicide vests?
5) What other major religion calls for the spread of said religion by the sword?
6) What other major religion kills members who choose to leave said religion?
7) What other major religion chops the heads of of infidels?
8) What other major religion forces their women to cover up completely from head to toe except for eyeslits?

Now, you want me to tell you why these things are bad? Seriously?

Let me start with a quote that sums up many of my beliefs:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

1) What other major religion calls for female genital mutilation?
Can we both agree that this at a minimum interferes with her pursuit of happiness? Not to mention that the procedure is rarely carried out in a hospital, so there are major health risks.

2) What other major religion permits, if not encourages, beating of your wife so long as it is not in the face?
This would be considered assault and battery in most places. So, you believe that physically assaulting your wife is fine? Like she is your property to do with as you will? What if it was your daughter? Mother? Still ok with you?

3) What other major religion has "honor killings?
Murder is murder. You can dress it up as you will, but murdering someone for choosing the wrong spouse or a different lifestyle is still murder.

4) What other major religion hands their young people suicide vests?
So you believe that brainwashing your youth to believe it is ok to not only kill themselves, but to murder or maim dozens or hundreds or thousands of innocents is a good thing?

5) What other major religion calls for the spread of said religion by the sword?
Peoples beliefs and choices of which deity to worship should be their own free choice. They should not be forced at sword point or gun point to accept beliefs not their own.

6) What other major religion kills members who choose to leave said religion?
See 5 above.

7) What other major religion chops the heads of of infidels?
Again the murder thing. Would it be ok for me to chop your head off because we have different beliefs?

8) What other major religion forces their women to cover up completely from head to toe except for eyeslits?
Why should women be treated as second class citizens? Why should they be treated as property? That is what this says, "you are your husband's property, he shall do with you as he pleases. You have no identity outside of your husband and are to be 'seen' as the nothing you are"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Ok, so you think Islam is bad because you believe in the Founding Fathers. But, why do you think that life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are good?

You have told me again that you think beating women is wrong, however, you have not explained why it is wrong. You have only reiterated that it is wrong and that I would not like it if it happened to someone I know. That is emotional pressure, not an argument, and it will not work on me. Why is it bad to hit women?

So you believe that brainwashing your youth to believe it is ok to not only kill themselves, but to murder or maim dozens or hundreds or thousands of innocents is a good thing?
Yes, I think that video games, movies and the army are good things. This is not some snarky joke. Why is it bad to teach youth that self sacrifice and struggle are good things?

You need to explain why they are bad, not tell me that they are bad and that I would not want to suffer from them. Those are not reasons to say that they're bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not another one? Due to political correctness one can never truely say what occurs in the world and who it's done by. Multiculturalism is a failed experiment and has resulted in deaths world wide in the name of making things equal for all. We aren't all equal, and won't be for some time, face it some civilizations and groups just haven't caught up to the rest of the world, why pretend they have? I'm with ya, I'm done with the muslim news as well, they portray themselves as innocent victims in just about every aspect of their lives, no matter how screwed up they are, by and large they don't integrate where they move to, because allah says so, and they are turning into the best professional victims on the planet, far surpassing other groups. Does the government sometimes vilianize them? Yes, but then again the msm spends so much time kissing their colective butts it more than makes up for it...........get over it, let them have their deserts, but get those that won't integrate and like to play the proffesional victim the hell out of the rest of the civilized world.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Not to be trolling or flaming, but are you a sociopath? If you cannot understand that rape, murder, assault, and mass murder are "bad" then I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
So youre done with the endless propaganda and the Muslim boogeyman agenda. Bravo.

Better yet, familiarize yourself with history. TPTB always need a boogeyman to instill fear as a mechanism for control. Yesterday it was Communism. Today its the Muslims. Tomorrow it will be...aliens?

Going forward you will be more prepared to see past the fear and control agenda.

edit on 6-2-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Hey at least the OP can "see the leaves for the tree's" You seem to be one step behind! lol lol lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have my reasons to think that they are bad. Why do you think that they're bad?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

You have told me again that you think beating women is wrong, however, you have not explained why it is wrong.

If you need this explained to you there is something seriously wrong with you! Get help!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

We are supposed to deny ignorance, ignore the troll. Either he/she/it is baiting because their life sucks and they get off on stuff like this, of they truely are warped. Don't feed the troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join