It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhianna=Princess of the illuminati?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by caymanboi
reply to post by ANOMALY502

She is the slut of the illuminati... Funny considering that majority of them enjoy homo-sexual activities.
it's to pollute the human mind. The conspiracy belongs to the Devil and has been foretold since, even the old testament. The Illuminati is cool these days, sluts are beautiful, bad means good, wicked means cool, men are no longer players they are "male chauvinist pigs" and women are no longer sluts (when they put out) they are affectionately known now as "cougars". Christians are ridiculed and Satansist are taken seriously and given free reign. Homosexuals are considered mainstream now and can say whatever they please and expect the world to just listen and empathize (Perez Hilton), but anyone who believes in traditional marriage between a man and a woman ,
and admits it is scolded in the media and whored all over youtube as a menace to human rights. Up is down, black is white, we walk o the sky...the whole world has flipped o it's proverbial ear. The conspiracy is not to blatantly put this Illuminati stuff out because it's a cool media tool, it's because it's evil and the world accepts it. People love the "guys that wear black", no longer are we the "good guy" nation of reveling heros, we now are a nation who has been conditioned to love those who are evil (Yet another weird dichotomy). So people really love this stuff, but it's because the people themselves, and to some extent, even I have been corrupted by this elaborate conditioning of evil intent.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarchosyndicalist
This is all disinfo. The illuminati music stuff is there to brainwash children into believing in the illuminati and that they're controlled and manipulated.

Unfortunately, they all believe it. I deal with kids who are convinced this is all true. This has made me reconsider my position. I reckon that the illuminati 'meme' has been pushed into the mass consciousness over the last years (Dan Brown, Tupac etc etc) in order to distract the masses from the corporate control of government and from the reality of the system which enslaves mankind.

Muchn easier to make it some weird group, rather than a conspiracy of capitalism and the corporate word.
"Mass Consciousness"? Really? Becasue from what I see, it's really only the super-paranoid ones in conspiracy circles who buy into this illuminati nonsense, so I don't know what you mean by mass consciousness. That being said, "distraction from corporate control of government" sounds a lot more plausible than "small group of people secretly controlling the world while simulataneously posting their symbols in music videos and american currency".

On a related note: Using the illuminati as some sort of argument against gay marriage is almost as stupid as using the bible as an argument against gay marriage.
edit on 13-2-2011 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Originally posted by ALadInsane
Seriously?

I'm fairly certain that the Illuminati would not condone a video containing Perez Hilton as a way of tightening their grip on the world.

If they are indeed using the likes of Rihanna, then I say sack the marketing team.

Who should the use then, the shins? Of Rihanna, Jay-Z, Eminem, Little wayne etc., would you say any of those artist reach out to a lot of people?

just enough people ... you don't need many or all of them ... especially if in the end they want to reduce people to a really small number, or just enough people to get their dumbness across, they also like "catchy" tunes, just look around (around you and around internet) and you'll see enough people getting dressed, make-up-ed, painted like these artists (I one, was shocked to see how many ... even children!!!, and that's where it begins, with kids, because they're the next generation, and most of them hate to think, i.e. I used to teach math to some kids, and one day we had a problem to solve, we did those kind of exercises before, and she insisted that she does not know how to solve it, and after arguing about this, I gave up and I said "you don't even need to know how to solve it, you need to think", and she replied "I don't want", do you want me to tell you what kind of shows they watch, what music they listen to? and that most of their time is spent on TV, and computers, yes parents are guilty for it! most of them, and most of them listen to this crappy music, and we just argue about who's right, who's wrong, making conspiracy theories, making fun of each other, while the puppeteers watch us and laugh! but I have a word for them too (puppeteers) "you may think you're pulling the strings, but you're not writing the script!")
edit on 21-4-2011 by query because: typo

edit on 21-4-2011 by query because: (no reason given)

ps: I don't care if anyone's music is influenced by occult, Illuminati or anything, thing is that I noticed people listening to such music going dumb ... watching TV, reading less, not traveling, with no mind exercise but whatever it's given to them on the place going nuts, people behaving as monkeys because that's what they see at shows and in videos, movies, music ... it's terrible

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

I expected the llluminati to have a bit more CLASS... I never thought they'd had such TERRIBLE musical tastes.

That video is really visual vomit, I doubt classy intellectual types like the Illuminati would agree to be behind that!

not their taste, playing with people's sense of taste "that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter"

ps: has anyone around here read 1984? if so, do you remember the part in which the character talks about the music? being stupid, "catchy", and that most of the Proles ("common people") were singing them? and that those songs were created specifically for the proles, and btw "Proles, who consume synthetic foodstuffs; liquor and cigarettes of low quality" (do not these things ring a bell?) .. just a small review about the music part (I found on the internet, I'm way too lazy to write one myself) ...
"Song/Music - Orwell inserts verses of music and poetry throughout 1984. Winston hears propaganda music created by the Party and sung by a Prole and finds it oddly beautiful. He also hears a bird singing in a meadow and finds himself awake and hopeful for the first time. Songs play an important role in this book. Not only do songs foreshadow events and reveal details about the past, they represent culture. When chanted by crazed, Big Brother fanatics, propaganda music sounds to Winston like war cries. But when carelessly hummed by a Prole woman (who has no affiliation with the Party) as she works, the same music sounds sweet and uplifting to Winston. Winston longs for a time when music and culture belonged to people and nature rather than to the state." doesn't it ring a bell either?!? ... STILL NO?!? just read the damn book ... oooo and Brave New World too, you'll just find the world you live in today ... in both of them (unless they'll get banned by the time you want to read them, or they'll just let them be, and say "see it's science fiction?" while you ask yourself "what is science fiction?" and you don't know ... because well your vocabulary and your children vocabulary will be reduced to: slut, hoes, f**k, die, eat, sleep) btw they're already reducing vocabulary all over the world! have fun! enjoy! mostly on the internet ... hip hip hurray!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Probably just doing it to get attention. Jay Z Does it all the time, I'm pretty sure Eminem does it too

Ha! Probably!

She's sure knocked Lady Gaga off her horse with this one!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is insane. The subliminal occultism is overwhelmingly sick and evil.

My jaw just dropped. It's so overt.

They are LITERALLY spelling it out for you. I believe the disclosures are ritualistic in nature in the same way in which folklore describe vampires requiring an invitation to enter your home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join