It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House attacks PrisonPlanet.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who cares? The White House was clarifying misinformation. And I don't think PrisonPlanet was even mentioned...

Just more anti Obama nonsense.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So...ummm...is part of the point or insinuation here that if the White House "attacked" Prison Planet (and, as Seventh points out, it's hardly that), this somehow gives Prison Planet more credibility or something? This whole thread leaves the mind spinning.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rapsmack

You haven't been around long, it's okay. Stick around and you'll see why so many people hate him.

Also sources and partial information are two different things.

He may link to a document, figuring 99% of the listeners wont bother to check out the sources anyway, and along with that throw in a bunch of dramatization and lies.

All Alex Jones cares about is money and fame. There's way too much info on the web for me to bother backing up these statements for the dozenth time.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Scarcer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
oh yeah this is totally true.

alex jones totally doesn't exaggerate the truth to draw his viewers in and I'm sure he's above the idea of feeding into sensationalism for his audiences' entertainment

/totally

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
But but...Alex Jones is a New World Order shill with ties to the Zionist Priests and is a Jesuit Sith Lord for the Vatican and receives funding from Pope John Pauls ghost that resides beneath the Obelisk in Vatican city.

Sorry...I have to make fun of the anti-Jones people.

If the White House responds to a conspiracy site..which they rarely do, it must have hit a nerve.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
say what you will about Alex Jones but,, the reason the white house didnt mention him is besause it would only bring more people to listen to him and they are not going to give him any advertising.... i say before you throw rocks at Alex Jones you need to look into the mirror and ask your self what are you doing to stop the big bad goverment...
he must have hit a nerve for them to put this out...
and the goverment knows who Alex Jones is... do you think they worry about you ???
i say to anybody to go to prison Planet and see his responce to the white house,,, he backs up what he says

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
oh yeah this is totally true.

alex jones totally doesn't exaggerate the truth to draw his viewers in and I'm sure he's above the idea of feeding into sensationalism for his audiences' entertainment

/totally

This

2ndline

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join