It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House attacks PrisonPlanet.com

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

GLP was taken down by Trinity for his own personal reasons (stalkers or so he claims). It is back online now.

Alex Jones is a false progressive...and some would go as far as saying that they are funded by the government which is a lie. They are independent, but that does not make them good. In fact it is still unhealthy to visit there. It is nothing more than fear-mongering for profit.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tulkor
In fact it is still unhealthy to visit there. It is nothing more than fear-mongering for profit.

Yeah, and those big mainstream networks like ABC, CBS, BBC, CNN, FOX, NBC, AlJazeera, RT, etc are soooo trustworthy and never fear monger for profit.

They did not over blow anything out of proportion, like the whole "Swine Flu" scare that happened circa a few years ago. They didn't over-sensationalize it or anything in favor of their advertisers who had a direct vested interest in it. They didn't push a untested vaccine as safe and reliable.

What did Alex Jones say in that ultra-panic week of paranoia and false pandemic?

He was actually saying things correctly, he was telling his viewers to calm down and do research, think things out rather than flip out with a knee-jerk reaction.
He was trying to combat the hysteria by asking people to reevaluate the situation.
And to not fall for the propaganda being pushed by the pharmaceutical industry to play on our fears.

You can look it up, I'm sure the videos from that week are still online.

Maybe Alex Jones gets out of hand too, but it's obvious that he's a little smarter and better directed than our average sold out journalists in the MSM.

And the funny part is, I never visit his website. To me it's too bright and hurts my eyes. Also, I almost never listen in on his radio show, he kind of bores me usually.

I listen to Alex maybe once every two months, which is pretty rare. And I only listen to his take on specific important global incidents, or if someone at ATS links to a video specifically.

I am just saying I am not a huge fan or anything, but even I can see positive from negative.
MSM = Negative
AJ = Not so Negative
edit on 6-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
44 flags and 2 pages? I've never seen that before. I expecting to be reading about 10 pages. Based off the information given, Prisonplanet wasn't attacked, it's just Alex Jones trying to get more attention.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The White House has now attacked Prison Planet and did not even have the courage to provide a link directly to Prison Planet’s article, cowards.

I don't know... but I don't see any attacks here. It's just a response.

And why White House must publish a link to that website? Why to make such an advertisements? I think it's normal.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
remember alex jones fans, the white house has an umpteen amount of mind control tricks and plays to execute for any perceived situation, tax money at work.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just when you think nothing could get any worse. I think that this could be a catalyst. A Catalyst to shut the internet down once and for all. Oh and if they do that, I'll be knocking on their door first.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

fightened that we might actually read it...see how they think about us?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

They not so stupid. With Google anybody finds anything he want. So theкe is no reason to "hide" that website. The simple rule, I think, do not advertise any such websites. I would to the same.
edit on 7-2-2011 by sergejsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Values_Truth

Prison Planet isn't even mentioned in the article. Alex Jones must be hallucinating.

.....once again.......
edit on 7-2-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MileHighClubber

Just when you think nothing could get any worse. I think that this could be a catalyst. A Catalyst to shut the internet down once and for all. Oh and if they do that, I'll be knocking on their door first.

No one is shutting down the Internet....especially in America......

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
P.S.: MileHighClubber, whose door would you be knocking on first....just out of curiosity?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I don't know. If true, this could be a positive thing. Coal is a horrible way to generate power as it gives off lots of pollution. Even clean coal plants aren't truly clean because sequestered carbon has to be stuck somewhere.

We need to focus on Nuclear (for the time being), Wind, Solar (panels and molten salt generators), and eventually Fusion. Then Nuclear can be phased out completely. Oil and coal shouldn't even exist anymore and it's only because of the rich and influential that it does.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In the case of GLP, Trinity claims there were stalkers endangering his family. I bet Alex Jones has the same concerns for his family. It's easy to get paranoid in the business of challenging the elite.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
close all coal fired plants. Its about time the government went after something legit. Who cares about electricity when these plants send out a toxic soup into the air. get real, thats way more important, and real national security

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
First, I don't think we're going to solar and wind and such, I'm pretty certain we'll soon be making a jump to free energy technology, it's supposed to be one of the first things happening after we kick these monsters out. Also, whether or not this was a particular attack on Jones or not doesnt matter, since it was still an attack on him, whether it was directed at him or not. Also, these people still upheld the drilling moratorium after it was ruled unconstitutional, they're doing their best to keep the HC bill going even though it was ruled unconstitutional and completely void, and if the Conservs manage to take away the EPAs T&C powers, they'll likely just keep on chugging. So to think these people would accept any criticism and not do exactly what they did is a bit delusional. With that being said, with the ammount of distrust towards our government, releasing something saying that something is completely false, likely will make a lot of people think it's true, which is the general rule with these people, it's like them supporting the Egyptian protests, we can then safely assume that's a bad thing. As far as all you people concerned about Jones' ego and getting a bit too excited, you people are like a girlfriend you've had for a long time, if there aren't any problems, you have to look for them and possibly make one up, then you have to blow it out of proportion. So instead of appreciating Jones and everything he does, you have to ruin it all with some petty nitpicking, also, if you can't take his energy, you're just weak, if you can't take his "fear mongering", then you're just weak. Sometimes the truth is frightening, but Jones has been on the "keep cool" bandwagon for a long time, so all you complainers just remind of YouTube comments, you just want to complain for the sake of complaining, you're like conspiracy (Simpsons) comic book guys. Thanks to Jones, I created my own website about a large number of topics, he's also the biggest person talking about the Illuminati, I even saw him on Decoded, sneaking back into Bohemian Grove. He's done far more for these causes that any of you who constantly want to call everyone disinfo agents and such, to you people everyone is a disinfo agent, which certainly gives weight to you people actually being disinfo agents, though likely just ignorant and scared. The fact that people say he works for the government is the perfect example of a paranoid conspiracy theorist, you give the Illuminati infinite power, and you think there's no way anyone could stand up to them, I'd point out David Icke to disprove that. As far as the rolling black outs go, that just is evidence of how screwed up our energy policy is, not allowing drilling in the Gulf, but allow other countries to drill there, if it weren't for Halliburton, we wouldn't ever have oil disasters anyways. It's obviously not a very big issue, but having to borrow energy from Mexico (ended up not happening) because Texas' power plants got frozen up, is serious weak sauce.

But back to discrediting the conspiracy community, these first several months of 2011 are extremely important and the Illuminati are in a 2minute hurry up offense, the only problem, they're 300 yrds. away from the endzone and we're still sacking them occasionally. These would be the death throws, those last violent twitches before that last gasp of air. So after the V for Vendetta shooter and Tucson, both likely mind-control victims, if not, perfect examples of them, I'd say they'll likely attack the conspiracy community through that approach again. The only other approach is to do things like what this thread is about, or put hit pieces in papers or TV shows. They're going to get really desperate, really soon, we went from Tucson media circus to Egypt media circus, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the next several circuses might be aimed back at the conspiracy community and tea party style conservatives.
edit on 7-2-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
How can a house, which is an inanimate object, do anything besides just sit where it was built?

I always wanted to say that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wikileaks has proven to us that all our conspiracy theories are baseless and unfounded. Actually, it showed us how the US gov is genuinely dedicated to doing the best in preserving world peace and prosperity with strong intel on whats going on in the world. Reading the wikileaks stuff made me respect the government even more.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I heard about this on the Alex Jones show over the weekend. Apparently the Whitehouse wouldn't even link to the story because they don't want people to find out all the lies that Alex Jones exposes. LOL

God bless Alex Jones and all the rest of you out there that are spreading truth through facebook and other sites. You know things are changing when the criminals in charge directly attack Alex Jones. I love it. Keep up the good work out there and NEVER stop spreading the truth that is discussed on ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
DOWN WITH ALEX JONES!

Enough said, I'm tired of hearing about him.

The goon needs to quietly disappear, I feel sorry for anyone that takes him seriously.

How about we all forget he exists, stop using his name, and any content related to him?

He is NOT a reliable source, and anyone using his content on ATS is turning this beautiful site into a joke. Please.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Scarcer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

What evidence can you provide that proves Alex Jones is unreliable?

Regardless of what you think about Jones, the information he or his site puts out is incontrovertible truth. Why? Because he links you to the government documents he's talking about. Everything is sourced and backed up with evidence.

What Alex Jones and his team have done for truth and freedom and free press is far more than a few guys claiming to be REAL truth seekers.

Please provide evidence as to why Alex Jones is a fraud, phony, liar, or whatever other crap you guys can't back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join