It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House attacks PrisonPlanet.com

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

The White House has publicly responded to the controversy surrounding the Obama administration’s agenda to bankrupt the coal industry and its connection to this week’s blackouts across the country, by attempting to deny the link in a rebuttal that amounts to nothing more than a tissue of lies, deception and spin.

In a blog that appears on the front page of WhiteHouse.gov, White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer begins by claiming that the story came from a “questionable” source and is “unquestionably false,” without even naming the source. Frightened that Americans might actually read the source and make their own minds up based on the facts, Pfeiffer fails to provide a link to our original article that was subsequently picked up by the Drudge Report, Fox News and numerous other media outlets.

I have checked to see if this is accurate and low-and-behold it is accurate, Check for yourself. The White House has now attacked Prison Planet and did not even have the courage to provide a link directly to Prison Planet’s article, cowards.

This comes at the same time as Godlikeproductions is apparently no longer up and running according to this ATS thread.

They know that taking on Prison Planet cannot be done outright because the people in the White House are cowards and know strategically that closing down such a large alternative news site would have people believing that the information there was correct.

Let us just watch and see what happens from this point forward.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I believe we're turning the tide on the insidious leeches aka Wannabe Elites,

They've pushed way too hard and far, and the people have had enough!

One question for me, why hasn't Alex Jones responded to David who made an online appeal to discuss further the call from the ex Whitehouse employee regarding the alleged Pole Shift?

Having read more about it, I believe this time, it may actually be done using Tesla (HAARP) Technology, so come on Alex get off the pot and prove your with the people or at least publicly state your not allowed to discuss it,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I might be missing it but where on the whitehouse.gov link does it specify prison planet? It is slightly referring to the conspiracy crowd, but I don't think it is referring directly to alex, it is however in his fashion to swing a statement and make it look like a personal attack against him, when it is not, becaus he works for them anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Giving thread a BUMP

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So when is ATS next?
I've never been to PrisonpPanet or Infowars. So far the only alternative news source I know of is ATS. Maybe the US government fears civil unrest. With all the V dollars popping up and the growing popularity of conspiracy sites like these you can't blame them for getting a little uneasy.

Either way, it seems like they're taking down a few site or as I've seen in the thread you linked it could have been a marketing strategy. Just some stunt.

Though, It happens a lot. Even in South Africa. A blog called ZAsucks got taken down and mysteriously the man who owned it got killed..... in the police station.

Anyz, like you side... we'll have to see what happen next

edit on 11/09/2010 by SlovenlyGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
simply put -

Humans are evolving, they are not.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I fail to see the significance of this thread. The White House dismissed trivial, baseless criticism (whether legitimately or not). A web site claims to be the source of that criticism and labels itself "attacked." And?

This bizarre desire to foment hysteria about conspiracy sites being taken down, especially when none of them have been, is, on the one hand, juvenile and on the other hand, reckless.

The world is still going to be here in three months. And you will, too. Chillax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think it's great that the white house is attacking prisonplanet and instead of backing down if anyone links to prisonplanet they'll see jones not backing down but calling the president out for treason. They will most likely think 'gee, why isn't that terrorist being arrested?' and then nothing will happen and people will start to see a side of reality they never seen before.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Im kind of worrying that since they realize people are waking up a bit more to whats actually going on [ which they are ] they will happily push for whatever natural disasters to occur to wipe out as many people as they can. People are talking about what it would be like if the US protests like Egypt, but I don't believe they would let it get to that point. They would simply stage an attack or use HAARP technology for natural disasters. Then once there is a natural disaster large enough to classify as a national security threat, doesn't the president automatically turn our best interests over to the military, implementing martial law? Then of course, they offer us shelter and saftey at Fema Centers and everybody willingly goes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If anything, the Whitehouse just gave Alex Jones a big boost in ad revenue and traffic.

It never ceases to amaze how people still think that any politically elected figurehead is pulling the strings in a bona fide corporatocracy. These same citizens have seemingly forgotten how the central bankers had their wishes granted via the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 without their vote or approval. Many also readily dismissed the trillions dumped into Iraq and Afghanistan wars that was initialized through the blatant act of fraud and has had virtually a zero net return for most US citizens.

The reality is that US utilities are a low profit margin investment, so who is going to build power plants? Your taxes are being used to service debt, not build infrastructure. The top percent has little desire to fund such endeavors in a nation entering a fiscal depression, while its consumers are drowning in debt in an ultra tight credit market that is based on a Ponzi scheme. There's 100's more lucrative ways to raise capital, which doesn't include your home's utilities in a nation whose production market has all but left for Asia.

There will be no change for the better, until the majority of humanity wises up to who is really pulling the strings and holds them responsible.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
SPIN SPIN SPIN
UH DUH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...............................??

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
TPTB are seeing that social media DOES work, and they have a hard time with this.
it's the balance things need after years of blind "sheeping" of the American people.

the web is our voice now and when they think they can shut this down, we will show our true colors. it just might be what we need to start a revolution.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Pfeiffer fails to provide a link to our original article that was subsequently picked up by the Drudge Report, Fox News and numerous other media outlets.

I wonder why no one else provided a link to these outlets as well. I went to Fox News and searched for the article and couldn't find it. Maybe it was scrubbed? I wonder who the numerous other media outlets are. Not that I'm discrediting this whole thing but I was seriously curious about it and couldn't find it elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
GLP has returned to the conspiracy world. It is now up and running. Explanation of what happened is in the first message.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
TPTB are seeing that social media DOES work, and they have a hard time with this.
it's the balance things need after years of blind "sheeping" of the American people.

the web is our voice now and when they think they can shut this down, we will show our true colors. it just might be what we need to start a revolution.

Lest you forget this administration was elected due to social media...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Remember, these 3 piece suit bastards are afraid of us not the other way around. That's why 95% of Homeland Security is for the american people because we know their agenda and they know we're looking straight down the barrel of the their gun saying go ahead and fire cause everyone will see exactly where the smoking gun is coming from.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Prison Planet isn't even mentioned in the article. Alex Jones must be hallucinating.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Very interesting story. My only concern in all this is Alex Jones' ego, wihich will go to the moon over this, and we know what happens when people go over the moon.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The correspondence by Mr. Pfeiffer is vague, to say the least. What stories is he talking about? Why doesn't he link to them and pick them apart accordingly? Instead, he is watering down the entire issue by not being specific. Jones' response is irrelevant, since no formal grievance has been made by the WhiteHouse against PrisonPlanet.

What exactly is the issue here? Some rolling blackouts? My oh my, the horror! And I thought you guys in Texas were tough.

"no power plant in Texas has yet been required to do anything to control carbon pollution"

Nice to see the Democrats doing just as much to clean up the planet as the Republicans.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join