It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two independent videos with same very beautiful/closeup objects....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
OK, so I hope Im not in wrong territory here but I find both of these videos totally fascinating! They both show the same object and are from different identities at youtube. Also, neither posters mentioned UFO in their posts and so they have had very few views!! One thing I need to do ( forgotten!!) is check where they live ( if possible) at their youtube accounts.
Now I know many of ATS'ers just hate and dont trust videos from this source. I just want to say in advance that if these are generally considered to be a hoax or CGI, Im sorry and Mods please delete the thread post haste!
One video posted November 2010 and the other last month.

Be back to post 2nd vid soon...cant leave ATS without losing this post. I know, Im a PC nerd.

2nd vid....

edit on 6-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

ETA: When I watch the 2nd vid Im now starting to doubt....hmmm.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey.

But sorry, I can't tell what that is. I can't even tell if he was filming in his room, on the night sky, on his computer screen. I got no clue, and thats why I don't find this as a good video.

And are those 2 videos really the same? It looks like 2 different objects/lights..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The two videos are from different youtube posters...one is apparently in the USA and the other in Ireland.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Vid 1 looks like a star
Vid 2 looks like the Moon
Both shot out of focus and with poor equipment .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I know he might just not have been irish but the bloke in the 2nd video doesnt sound like he could be from ireland

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pearcester

lol...no, but he needs to blow his nose and give up sniffing.

The Irish poster is does not speak, its the American with the nose problem.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
do you think it could possibly be haarp?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I like your avatar, if only this tune could be played with it

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Justinkase

No.... they are things you could see on any clear night in any Country , except they look strange due to the manner of their recording .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Honestly, the seceond video looks like a flashlight under a fishtank with some water. When he talks about trying to zoom in, you can hear him moving the light lol, and each time, it bouncing back. Sounds like he was in his room next to an open window. Gawd.

ETA: They both look like the same guy made both bids, just posted them under different names or something. There is absolutely nothing showing these were taken in the sky.

In the second video, you can clearly see it is a flashlight.

Really?

edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well I am in my 58th orbit of the sun and I have to say that I know very very well what a star looks like and I have assumed the video posters also know that. Also assumed they are reasonably familiar with what the moon looks like.
I guess what made me post these two videos is that the posters did NOT try to draw attention to themselves by mentioning UFO, have had hardly any views because of it and have not pursued it later.Also, one poster has only one video, the other a few but nothing to do with UFO's etc.
Maybe Im a soft silly touch after a couple of vinos!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If folks could just get their cameras focused, we might be able to tell what some of these lights are. I hate seeing all the out of focus lights lately.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

I think this is the star, Sirius. It looks like a police car in the sky, basically and would look exactly like it does in the video when a camera is zoomed in on it and not focusing correctly. Would also explain why it's seen around the world.

I see it all the time here and it never fails to amaze me!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Strange stars or star like objects in the sky.
That would be the Tesla space ship in some mode of improper operation.
They fly so fast why would they stop anywhere to cause a public display.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Both look like out of focus stars, so there's the possibility that both show the same thing.

Although most people know how stars look like, many are not able to understand that they need to focus their cameras on infinity to film/photograph them, and this is the result.

Below you can see a photo of Venus that I made some years (probably three) ago, just to see how it would look.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c85a710cea47.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

what is odd is that neither gives co-ordinates , thus they could be almost any celestial body - filmed out of focus

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by gortex

Well I am in my 58th orbit of the sun and I have to say that I know very very well what a star looks like and I have assumed the video posters also know that.

I wouldn't assume that at all.... You'd be surprised how little some people know about their surroundings, I bet if you ask some of your friends to name some of the stars or planets in the night sky or constellations or even just to list the planets in the solar system in order they wont be able to do it. I'd even bet some of them wont know the name of our galaxy....

Stars and planets can look really strange when you video them and zoom in...

both videos could be Stars or planets and as that's what they look like that's probably what they are

join