It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message to earthlings from vrillon of the ashtar galactic command....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
reply to post by gortex

Its funny, because those links you give, dont show WHY it was a hoax. It just is? Tell me why this was a hoax (I myself, believe it to be a hoax) but you still need to show better proof of why

And wether if it was a hoax or not, the message will still be the same. And he has to truly right. But we all know that, but we will never change it.

your right it has never been proven to be aliens, pranksters or a hoax, the whole thing is still a very much open case.. and i agree the message is relevant..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
dude, seriously freaky!
not the broadcast.. but just tonight, i was googling this to remind myself of the case.

altho im guessing you read the max headroom hijacking and remembered this case too, or found it via link.

either way.

cool.

yeah your right it was the headroom thread that reminded me of this.. thought i would stick it up here, get some opinions on it..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Interesting how this happened in England and the "Alien" has an English accent .
I would expect an alien with the capability to travel the vast reaches of space would be able to interfere with our basic TV system well enough to either get a decent sound lock or maybe even a video transmission .
I think the Looney Tunes music at the end was quite apt

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Very interesting. I had never heard of this and I'm kind of surprised, even if it did happen when I was only a year old, lol.

Anyway... so a few links to wikipedia were all it took to declare this a hoax??? That seems odd, considering that anyone can put anything on there... doesn't that really not make it much different than a link to a blog which would never be used as solid proof of anything on ATS. I don't know. I have mixed emotions on this one and wonder why it was just sent to the HOAX forum based on links to wikipedia. But, enough on that...

Aside from the knowledge that ATS thinks it's a hoax, the only thing I really find suspicious is that "Vrillon" spoke with an obvious English accent. That's a bit suspicious. I suppose that if it had happened in America and the voice had an English accent, I wouldn't find it as suspicious, if that makes sense. Would make it *seem* less likely that it had been done by a local. Then again, when speaking to the British, they speak like the British? I don't know. Just my thoughts.

Not sure if I believe it was genuine or not, but he spoke words of wisdom, regardless.

Oddly enough, before reading this, I had just woke up from having a dream about being in a gun fight, lol. I don't even own a gun but it was a very vivid dream. I'm not for getting rid of guns (just to make that clear) but it was odd that I had that dream (that had several other odd things in it, as well) and then found this thread.

Anyway, I can see how it would be very hard, if not down right impossible to prove that this actually came from outside Earth, but I am surprised that it went to the HOAX forum with very little proof (and no REAL proof) that it was faked, the last time it was being discussed.
edit on 2/6/2011 by gemineye because: fingers going faster than my brain

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Interesting how this happened in England and the "Alien" has an English accent .
I would expect an alien with the capability to travel the vast reaches of space would be able to interfere with our basic TV system well enough to either get a decent sound lock or maybe even a video transmission .
I think the Looney Tunes music at the end was quite apt
You just copied that from one of the threads, I did actually read them you know. But on that note, the accent doesn't sound English to me, it's not really a very unique voice and very robotic, so it's hard to tell. And assuming it was done by aliens, they would need to speak in English for the listeners, and they would probably use some sort of voice generator which could definitely have an accent.

I would expect an alien with the capability to travel the vast reaches of space
They claim to be from another dimension, not from the vast reaches of space. That could perhaps also explain their difficulties in getting a clear picture.

edit on 6-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

To you it's some crazy new age ideals...

Oh I'm sorry, so the millions of books sold that pretty much say the same thing over and over are just inside my head. Nothing like that happens. No person on this globe has been had by pranksters ever and nobody is abused by marketing folk. Absolutely none of that happens in this world where close to 7 BILLION people live..

has anyone stopped to actually just listen to the message, live in peace,

Oh I see, it's a completely new message never broadcast before, never written before, nothing. It sure couldn't be a ticked off hippy hacker who saw that most people of his generation moved on leaving their "love and peace" ideals in ruins.

that's nothing new age or reptilian,

You need to read up on what new age is and also, what the hell, reptillian? David Icke bullcrap again?

those are connections between certain ideas your brain has developed over time.

Generic statement as well as an assumption. So pretty much a void sentence.

I also doubt the so called reptilian shape shifters would be dissing money like the voice did.

Oh he "dissed"(really?) money, it must be the spokesperson for a galactic federation hacking into a tv-station!

All I can say is: WHAT? and REALLY?

oh and...
astonishing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Protoss are sending terrans a msg about the evil zerg. Construct additional pylons.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Oh I see, it's a completely new message never broadcast before, never written before, nothing. It sure couldn't be a ticked off hippy hacker who saw that most people of his generation moved on leaving their "love and peace" ideals in ruins.
It's not a new message, but it's impacting when delivered in this fashion by supposed alien entities. And you can believe it was an angered hippy hacker that pulled this off if you like. I find that doubtful personally.

You need to read up on what new age is and also, what the hell, reptillian? David Icke bullcrap again?

Ahhh, that comment was aimed at the people who think like the maker of this video (who clearly believes it's some type of evil alien race that controls our Government, probably the reptilian shape shifters.) And I know exactly what new age means, and this video doesn't need to be linked to new age beliefs or reptilians.

Oh he "dissed"(really?) money, it must be the spokesperson for a galactic federation hacking into a tv-station!
That was also aimed at the reptilian people, I meant such a thing wouldn't be expected of a reptilian, who supposedly use money to manipulate the human race. I said nothing about it having to be aliens.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You just copied that from one of the threads,

Errrr ....No I didn't , I figured it out all by myself .

I haven't even read the other threads , I don't see the point as the whole thing was a pirate TV Hoax.

They claim to be from another dimension, not from the vast reaches of space.

I would expect an alien with the capability to travel from another dimension, would be able to interfere with our basic TV system well enough to either get a decent sound lock or maybe even a video transmission .

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Was this proven hoax or did more people decide it was a hoax than real? I

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Was this proven hoax or did more people decide it was a hoax than real? I

It was proven that it would have been possible to hoax this if the hoaxers had the right technical knowledge, which Wikipedia states would need to be a "considerable" amount.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I haven't even read the other threads , I don't see the point as the whole thing was a pirate TV Hoax.

So without even looking into it you already know it's a hoax? So I suppose any video like this that ever pops up, you already know is a hoax before you even look?

I would expect an alien with the capability to travel from another dimension, would be able to interfere with our basic TV system well enough to either get a decent sound lock or maybe even a video transmission .

Well perhaps it's more than just child's play even for them to try to interface their trans/inter dimensional technology with technology on this physical plane. I would think so.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

So without even looking into it you already know it's a hoax?

Did I say that I hadn't looked into the story ....... No .
You really must stop assuming things about people

their trans/inter dimensional technology with technology on this physical technology.

You copied that from Star Trek

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

their trans/inter dimensional technology with technology on this physical technology.

You copied that from Star Trek

I've never even watched Star Trek, (well not seriously, I've obviously seen random episodes here and there). I also meant "with technology on this plane". (fixed in my last post)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well im still undiced on this, I think it would have been hard to pull off back then, but thats just my opinion. Real or fake? its a good message imo.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You got led to this from the max headroom thread didn't you ; )
Haha.. I know how wiki works.

Anyway, yeah it hasn't been proven a hoax that is true.
However.. it is a hoax. I mean it wouldn't be hard to do.
Need an example: Max Headroom.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Also.. the video of course is not real.
Not just the subtitles but any of it.
I don't think there was tape or audio recorded of it, many news agencies kept getting the audio wrong.
Also the interruption was only audio, not visual at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If you look at this as a sales pitch, they've done pretty well. This ashtar command, galactic federation, light workers, etc ad nauseam , has turn into a cult following and I'm sure ha$ made $ome $eriou$ ca$h for $omeone. Some conman or women just happens to "channel" an alien, then the people who are easily fooled just eat it up and the money starts rollin' in.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
to the guy who keeps repeating that “considerable knowledge” was needed to pull this off, all you had to do was broadcast within close range of the transmitter.

hardest part would be hopping fences and maybe having to climb up a hill with a car battery.

in the late 70s your average college level AV club nerd could pull it off.

and this would be a typical AV nerd startrekish messege too imo

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

If you look at this as a sales pitch, they've done pretty well. This ashtar command, galactic federation, light workers, etc ad nauseam , has turn into a cult following and I'm sure ha$ made $ome $eriou$ ca$h for $omeone. Some conman or women just happens to "channel" an alien, then the people who are easily fooled just eat it up and the money starts rollin' in.

BINGO...

you're right on the money.

I hope people on this site realize this sooner than later and start thinking for themselves instead of listening to some con-artist trying to make some money. I've had the thought of being able to hoax as well, make money off it too, but then I figured, nah - dignity is better to have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join