It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

message to earthlings from vrillon of the ashtar galactic command....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
this is a message from an alleged e.t. that interupted a uk tv broadcast in 1977..

to my knowledge it has never been debunked and still remains a mystery..

thoughts please..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Very interesting find. Do you have any evidence to back this up that it really did happen on air?

If this did go across the airwaves the bbc or how ever the station was would had to explained what happened that evening?

He(it) did speak of things that seem to be happening now.

Great fing!!

edit on 6-2-2011 by PLUMBER1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was already listed in the HOAX forum. Why try and push this hoax again? Everyone already knows about the Southern Broadcast Interruption Hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Its funny, because those links you give, dont show WHY it was a hoax. It just is? Tell me why this was a hoax (I myself, believe it to be a hoax) but you still need to show better proof of why

And wether if it was a hoax or not, the message will still be the same. And he has to truly right. But we all know that, but we will never change it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

How about the link posted by Misoir , is that good enough ?
Its a hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
why is it that these types of so called "HOAXES" are always having to do with a more intellectual pursuit rather than some sort of whackyness. i mean, if you hijacked a station wouldnt you cause some prank?

notice how these things he talks about culminate with the new age of whats going on now. he also says Age of Aquarius....have these new age and 2012 themes been discussed before in time so densely until now? not really.

also. this has been done before...the pepsi guy hacker hijacking a news station.

Of course now you can say the New World Order intentionally did that so we can see this video as some sort of hacker.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

i mean, if you hijacked a station wouldnt you cause some prank?

notice how these things he talks about culminate with the new age of whats going on now.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It says on the Wikipedia page the hoaxers would have needed a considerable degree of technical knowledge to hijack the signal. Now why would some one go to all that trouble to deliver a message like this? I couldn't help but feel the message was sincere, and what he spoke about I would expect to hear from aliens hijacking the signal to be honest. Definitely interesting and not a solid hoax IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
OP, you simply didn't bother to search, just Vrillion would have got you a handful of threads.

Incredibly lazy, sorry, but it is..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ypperst

Its a hoax
Well I just read through the last couple of pages of that thread and the information is the same as the Wikipedia page. Although it's possible for someone (or probably a small group) to pull this off, it would require a considerable degree of skill and technical knowledge. But the main fact of the matter is, it remains a mystery, no hoaxers ever found, yet gets thrown into the hoax section. That's just annoying.

edit on 6-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Fake without a question of a doubt.
The fake tv effects are blatantly obvious

Im from the uk...never heard of this before.

Looks like someones got an oldish video from the BBC.....and then stuck it in the computer and added a few effects to make it appear like the video was coming in and out of picture....added a voice over and stuck it on the internet for all the idiots to talk about.

This is almost as bad as the BBC adverts for the detector vans

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Looks like someones got an oldish video from the BBC.....and then stuck it in the computer and added a few effects to make it appear like the video was coming in and out of picture....added a voice over and stuck it on the internet for all the idiots to talk about.
Oh so I guess the whole Wikipedia page on the incident is just a complete hoax as well?

The incident caused some alarm locally, and attracted considerable publicity in the next day's Sunday newspapers

secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ah COME ON.

Really?

This is ridiculous. A morphed voice chanting new age ideals. wow. Some real disclosure right there...

or could it be a HUMAN trying to PRANK you?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
dude, seriously freaky!
not the broadcast.. but just tonight, i was googling this to remind myself of the case.

altho im guessing you read the max headroom hijacking and remembered this case too, or found it via link.

either way.

cool.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Oh so I guess the whole Wikipedia page on the incident is just a complete hoax as well?

The incident caused some alarm locally, and attracted considerable publicity in the next day's Sunday newspapers

secure.wikimedia.org...

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information....anyone can write anything they want. Not everything on wikipedia is based on facts.
I could just as easily go on there and publish a page about a video i made....would that be proof that my video was real?? HELL NO

Its not real....if it were im pretty sure somone i know would have remembered seeing it.

EDIT: Ok...after some more research it did happen...but wasnt broadcast on the BBC. Someone hacked an old style UHF transmitter....hence it was only not the picture effected.
If aliens really wanted to comunicate....would they only transmit through this?? i doubt it

edit on 6-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
Very interesting find. Do you have any evidence to back this up that it really did happen on air?

If this did go across the airwaves the bbc or how ever the station was would had to explained what happened that evening?

He(it) did speak of things that seem to be happening now.

Great fing!!

edit on 6-2-2011 by PLUMBER1 because: (no reason given)

yes it did actually happen.. i also think it seems quite relevant to what is happening today..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Fake without a question of a doubt.
The fake tv effects are blatantly obvious

Im from the uk...never heard of this before.

This is almost as bad as the BBC adverts for the detector vans

it did actually happen.. that is not the only report or video of the case.. the fact that it happened 34 years ago is probably the reason you have never heard of it.. just because you are from the uk doesnt mean you are going to know everystory or incident that ever happened.

it did actually happen.. that is not the only report or video of the case.. the fact that it happened 34 years ago is probably the reason you have never heard of it.. just because you are from the uk doesnt mean you are going to know everystory or incident that ever happened.

edit on 6/2/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

This is ridiculous. A morphed voice chanting new age ideals. wow. Some real disclosure right there...

You know that's what I hated about this video. When "the voice" mentioned something about living in peace, and only those who can learn to live in peace will evolve, they show the Illuminati "Gun Control" card, implying the aliens (if it was aliens) are like the reptilians running our Government or something and taking away our freedoms. To you it's some crazy new age ideals...has anyone stopped to actually just listen to the message, live in peace, that's nothing new age or reptilian, those are connections between certain ideas your brain has developed over time. I also doubt the so called reptilian shape shifters would be dissing money like the voice did.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information....anyone can write anything they want. Not everything on wikipedia is based on facts.
I could just as easily go on there and publish a page about a video i made....would that be proof that my video was real?? HELL NO

*face palm*...yeah, ok...you know, you're right...everything that's ever been written about this is a fabrication made to support the lie that this event actually took place.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

reply to post by ypperst

Its a hoax
Well I just read through the last couple of pages of that thread and the information is the same as the Wikipedia page. Although it's possible for someone (or probably a small group) to pull this off, it would require a considerable degree of skill and technical knowledge. But the main fact of the matter is, it remains a mystery, no hoaxers ever found, yet gets thrown into the hoax section. That's just annoying.

i have to agree with you.. no hoaxers have ever owned up or been found.. this has never been proven to be a hoax.. the whole thing is a complete mystery.
im suprised if it was a pranksters, who would have had to have substantial technical knowledge havent owned up after 34 years.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

It was a hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

not a proven hoax...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join