It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to debunkers!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I welcome every recreation proving that the event could be done by using a computer, i.e. that it is Unreal.

And I welcome every solid proof that it was a Real event that Really happened out there in the Real world.

I don't know much about computers. And my knowledge of UFO's are limited.

So please enlighten me.

Take care everyone

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Well said. But now they want the thread binned because they cannot prove it is a hoax.

Reminds me what dictators would do in their countries when they are criticised!

LOL the thread has already BEEN binned because it is a hoax, trot along to the HOAX bin and you will find............these videos.

end of story.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

Originally posted by planetzog

Well said. But now they want the thread binned because they cannot prove it is a hoax.

Reminds me what dictators would do in their countries when they are criticised!

LOL the thread has already BEEN binned because it is a hoax, trot along to the HOAX bin and you will find............these videos.

end of story.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Arkady because: (no reason given)

I think you'll find this thread is not in the hoax bin.

And where is your proof the video is a hoax?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

no one ever mentions the hurricane

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

I was waiting for someone else to - but it may as well be you Zeta!

Top job there. I really like it and I'm particularly impressed to when the shot cuts back so you can see the edges of the masking layer with the light beaming down on the whole situation.

Pretty exhilarating stuff and well beyond the capacities being asked for here (Why it's ignored probably)..

That AllenGraph guy does lots of good videos. I like the fact his WTFNews has shown up more than a few times around here prior to the make-me-a-hoax call from the lazy debunker of debunkers (What does that make him anyway??).

-m0r

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass
I can't believe it, some guys checked the sounds, the images (and yeah, that's a 'scientific method' despite what you seem to think) and you still ask them to lose their time over this already proven hoax just to make up for the fact that you can't understand the arguments displayed in the first thread ?

Best thing is you'll probably take the fact that nobody will even try to work on your challenge as a proof for the videos to be real.

proven hoax? please post your sources and proof of a hoax?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Some of people do not understand a case of a real ufo on a video can be used with skeptics with todays technology to make it look like almost the same thing.Not gonna get anywhere with this subject until Congress and governments have hearings and the people demand answers and investigations into fraud and lies and cover ups.
Bottom line no one can trust anyone with this subject.Skeptics hoax the hoaxers.Skeptics make absurd nonsense attempts at debunking something that is not even clsoe to eyewitness reports.Government clearly has lied about some cases.Most cases are misidentification.Skeptics are being just as dishonest as some investigators are when they show their so called proof of a hoax.Investigators are not doing a honest skeptical approach with UFO cases.The thing is actualy turning into a mess and most people understand the UFO phenomenon is not fake and some cases are very real.If people would take an honest approach to the real cases they would understand the UFO phenomenon cannot possibly be all hoaxers and they would learn the government has done investigations and lied about them.
They would also learn alien abduction cases cannot possibly all be sleep paralysis.The subject is turning into a giant fiasco mess and this will catch up with mainly the United States eventually.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Read the first thread about this "seeing", I've already seen all my messages deleted by a mod who listened to those crybabies who can't handle a debate so I'm outta here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok so we are seeing sum good CGI but none showing anything like we are asking to see, but good CGI none the less I can't take that away from you

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why is a thread asking for a deliberate hoax not in HOAX?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2011 by Zeta Reticulan because:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I totally believe this is a CGI after reading all the posts on the other thread.

That being said I do agree that if people have said something along the lines of 'I can do this' then they should man up and do it (as some have done). However it would actually be a pointless exercise because the fact that it can be done means nothing at all, it certainly wouldn't prove beyond all doubt that the original had been done by CGI.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

True, all it would prove is that it is possible to fake. It's like the people who say they could fake walking on water, that wouldn't prove that that was how Jesus did it, just that it's possible, so it's an exercise in futility; however, that proves the point. What is the purpose of a debunker saying that they could recreate it with CGI???

That would mean only that it is possible to recreate with CGI and does nothing to prove or disprove the potential of a hoax. Again, there is a resounding silence all of a sudden when someone calls them on their ability to recreate it with CGI, and even the absurdity of saying, well, I could do it, but I'm not going to...neener neener neener...

That made me LOL for realz...

I might be able to recreate it too. Too much effort for me though. I mean to recreate realistically three different perspectives with three different lighting scenarios for the same object with correct positioning etc.... that's not easy to do.

I love the people who say that it is. I have worked with CGI, I've worked with Lightwave, 3DSMAX, and Maya, Truespace etc... I've done cover art for musicians etc... using CG. This is not EASY or cheap (when you count time as a resource) to recreate and anyone who says it is, I challenge to do so as well. If it's easy and cheap and wouldn't take long to do, then do it...

This is a put it where your mouth is kind of thing and has NOTHING to do with the validity of the original videos...

don't make an argument where you claim to be able to do something and use that as evidence for your argument and then not do it. If that's your tack then your argument is moot, and you should retract your statement or you look like a childish fool. seriously...you look like a childish fool...not the rational skeptic that you claim to be.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Was that a joke? Because I'm laughing
........................AT YOU!

Where are all the people that have claimed they can recreate this and better then the original, they all seem to have gone very quiet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

they all left because they can't, No matter how much they fantasize about their abilities.

there are too many elements to these videos that proves beyond the shadow or any doubt that this actually occurred and is a real event/capture "un-manipulated"

oh sure, they can toy around, but they will "NEVER" get the feel for it, especially the exposure on the clean up video of the devil /angel.. and by the way? the light flashing thingy didn't actually travel straight up. it arced back into the craft

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Enough...

Closed.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join