page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
"The Mason/Illuminti/Disinfo Game"

They create the playing field:

Place us where they want and icite us to bicker anong ourselves:

They are then able to move about freely, able to acomplish their agena unseen.

The solution? See the game for what it is. Stop the cycle of "divide and conquer". Realise that we're pawns in their game. Mere chattel. A means to an end. Wake up and take a look around, lest the earth rise up and smite thee.

There's a reason why the black and white checkered floor is a Masonic symbol. And it's right in front of us. Literally.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So the question becomes:
"what's our next move?"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So the question becomes:
"what's our next move?"

Yea I think that is it! That is the reason we are all here. ATS stands for denying ignorance and finding knowledge but how creditable is the knowledge and what can we do with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Don't surround yourself with yourself..."

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So the question becomes:
"what's our next move?"

The only way to win is to not play the game.

A global labor strike would be one way.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

So the question becomes:
"what's our next move?"

The only way to win is to not play the game.

A global labor strike would be one way.

The world fell apart fairly rapidly in "Atlas Shrugged" when that strategy was employed. It's a good idea, but haw would one coordinate a global labor strike and make it work. Not that I'm recruiting for anything. I'm not actually speaking about doing it, I'm just talking about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Over the years I have seen the stage of the game expand, but it is all still a game. Blowing the cover of those that move unseen takes away some of their power, but not check mate yet. In this game the rules and the stage does keep changing. I put the competition down to the way DNA works and how it needs competition to sort out the order for reproduction and help expand its overall search. Until it is game over we can only take things one move at a time.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

But we need to think three, four and five moves ahead.
Also:
"Some rules can be bent. Others broken."
- Morpheus, "The Matrix"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Absolutely
Game theory is about predicting your opponent and countering that move, so being unpredictable can also be a strong tacit. It is complex and depends on what your goal is.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It's a good idea, but haw would one coordinate a global labor strike and make it work.

By way of social media outlets would be my guess. Timing is everything and we have yet to suffer in the West, as those who live in Egypt or Tunasia.

For now, individuals can reduce their dependencies that keep them as a cog in the in the consumer driven economy.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Regenmacher because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Item:

Urgent! This is an Important Must Read Thread!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Jean Paul Zodeaux
started on 2/5/2011 @ 08:47 AM

And as a matter of fact, it is a "Must Read Thread". It's from Jean Paul Zodeaux. Need I say more?
edit on 2/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: url

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The world fell apart fairly rapidly in "Atlas Shrugged" when that strategy was employed. It's a good idea, but haw would one coordinate a global labor strike and make it work. Not that I'm recruiting for anything. I'm not actually speaking about doing it, I'm just talking about it.

John Galt and the producers of the world in Atlas Shrugged did not stop playing the game, they changed the rules. No win games are pointless. The whole point of a game is to have winners and losers. In this regard, all games are perverted. Perverted in the sense that on a higher plane of existence, there are no winners and losers, and victory and defeat are equal. On this plane of existence, that existence where we are inhabiting biological constructs, the ultimate game is to survive!

Survival is not just simply subsisting. Subsistence is arguably anti-survival. Those who merely subsist are not properly prepared to deal with all the obstacles and pitfalls that come with this game called life. In order to survive, or at the very least, considering our mortality, maximize our survival, we must, each and everyone of us, learn how to flourish and prosper. That is the game! That is the perversion.

Why is it perversion? I suppose if one believes that all we are exists within these biological constructs we call a body, then perhaps there is no perversion, but if one understands the paradigm differently, and accepts that we are spiritual beings who, for whatever reasons, have made the agreement to inhabit these physical states, then the understanding of our immortality becomes easier to accept, and therein lies the perversion. The biological command of all living beings seems to be to survive, but if we are spiritual beings immortal in our existence, then there is this insane dichotomy of immortal beings inhabiting physical states in order to become mortal so we can survive.

From that premise, all games that follow are a perversion. So, if we are immortal beings who decide to become mortal beings, why? Perhaps it is because as spiritual beings we exist in a static state, knowing everything there is to know, and having everything there is to have. Under such a condition, it is arguable that there is no game. No game is problematic. We can witness the problems with no game in a variety of situations, but as an example, I would point to the last few seasons of the L.A. Laker's when both Kobe and Shaq were still teammates. As a team, combined with the other players, this team was unbeatable (even though they would get beat) and they were often faced with teams not nearly as good as they were. They, in effect, played seasons where many of the games they played were facing inferior teams...in effect, there was no game. So, Kobe and Shaq, needing a game, turned on each other. This became the new game, bickering and one upsmanship, to the point where they would lose games they - statistically speaking - should not have lost. They turned in on each other and were not much of a team, until they were finally confronted with a team worth playing, and then suddenly Kobe and Shaq would drop all their differences and become teammates long enough to play the game afoot.

We all need a game. No win situations are not games. This is why Tic Tac Toe becomes no fun once we learn the rules of the game, and then it is no longer a game. In chess, there is a scenario known as zugzwang, (German for "compelled to move"), where one player has created a situation where his opponent must move, but any move he makes will only put him in a worse situation than he was before he makes the move. Suddenly that person is faced with a no win scenario and the loss is inevitable. No game. I suspect that this is what TIWWA is getting at with the so called "power elite", that they have created a zugzwang scenario for everyone else, or at the very least, that they are working towards such a strategy.

While it is important to learn how to think four or five moves ahead - the ability to successfully predict an outcome before moving is key in playing games, including the game of life - it is also important to remember that life does not come down to 64 squares. In fact, if the so called "power elite" or Illuminati are viewing life and the world in terms of a chess board, then this very well may be their weakness, that they are viewing the game in a limited sphere of 64 squares. Their weakness should become our strength.

The suggestion that we should organize a global labor strike is probably thinking inside of the 64 square paradigm. John Galt did not go on a "labor" strike, he went on a producer strike. What I mean by this is that Galt was not a worker, he was a producer. I am not making the argument that all of us need to be producers in the Galtian sense, nor should my arguments be construed as the popular anti-Randian perception that everyone should bow down to the producers and kiss their asses. I am in agreement with Galt that if one does not want to be a producer in the game of life, then they should "Get the hell out of (the) way!" This includes all who seem to want to get in the way which are the so called "power elite", and the workers of the world who think they are the basis of production, and that their unity, simply because it is a majority, is enough to make the assertion true.

The worker or laborer, who buys into Marxist dogma is most likely a part of the zugzwang strategy in the game that is probably afoot. They play into the hands who wish to aggregate power. A worker, by definition, needs a job in order to be a worker. By and large, workers seem to have no interest in creating their own jobs, and seem to expect someone else to do this for them, and then far too often assert that they are the sole reason for any success the creation of that job brought about. To be sure, in a business where jobs exist, those who fill those jobs are indeed a part of any success that business has, assuming they are productive, but they are not the sole reason, and this limited thinking, this 64 square thinking, creates many problems for the workers who think their unity is all that is needed to squeeze profits out of the creator of their jobs.

Labor unions, and labor strikes seem to help the so called "power elite" aggregate power. In fact, I created a thread a while back explaining how a united front could effectively kill corporations that are acting in unreasonable ways, and had a pro labor member come in and "explain" to me that corporations have the preferred jobs. I was advocating sole proprietorship over corporate charters and this member was largely dismissive of the sole proprietor because any jobs a sole proprietor would create could not offer the same kind of pay and benefits a corporation could. In effect, this member was demonstrating how big labor is very much in collusion with big business.

This collusion seems to be a big part of the rules. Those rules being we need corporations so that we can have jobs but the corporations need workers who will agree to low pay, and the game is who wins, the workers or the corporations. Of course, it is easily to predict under such a scenario who will win because in order for the worker to win, they need a unity that is rare and that unity when it is in effect can only function in terms of a strike, but unlike John Galt, who never stopped producing, but instead stopped sharing that production with those who had no appreciation for his effort, the labor movement will just stop producing, and because of this all they can do is put a strain on any collective investment they made until the investment is spent, and once that happens, if they have not been able to put the pressure upon the corporations they are striking against, then they lose. There are too many "scabs" willing to work outside the union paradigm and accept lower pay than a union worker for any strike to have any advantage. Being a "worker" is a no win game.

There is nothing wrong with having a job and no ambitions beyond having a job secure enough to provide for oneself and their family, but if this is the strategy employed while playing the game then it becomes necessary to understand that a certain amount of control has been relinquished, and it becomes imperative to pay attention to the political and economic environment that surrounds the livelihood one is relying upon. Otherwise, the fear of unemployment can become a reality while no preparation has been effectively made to deal with that unemployment.

In any economy, there are always certain rules that apply. Regardless of the economic system in place, there are always buyers market, and sellers market. An employee is a seller, selling their labor on the market, presumably to the highest bidder. In a sellers market, the seller has more control on how much their product is priced at. In a buyers market, the buyers have more control. When unemployment is high, this creates a buyers market for employees, and makes it much more difficult for all employees to get paid the wage they need in order to survive.

No win games, as I stated earlier, are pointless games. They are a fools game. When forced to play a game not of your choosing that offers as a part of the rules a no win scenario, there is only one valid option. Change the rules! I have come to affectionately call this strategy the Captain Kirk Strategy in honor of his mythology where he has become legend for many reasons, but one of them being for being the only Starfleet commander to beat the no win scenario of the computer simulation. He beat it by reprogramming the no win scenario to a scenario that allowed for a possible win. He didn't cheat, he changed the rules.

Change the rules!

P.S. Thank you for plugging my thread, and the very kind words you written about me. I am most grateful.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: Post Script added

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So the question becomes:
"what's our next move?"

Ghandi and MLK would say that the next move is
No Move.......dont play the game.
dont be manipulated. Just Be.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Before I came to the end of your post I began thinking of how captain Kirk didn't believe in a "no win scenario", and how he changed the rules of his Kobayashi Maru test. You've (once again) hit the nail on the head. We need to change the rules of the game. Flip the script, as it were.

How would we go about doing this when our masters/gatekeepers are "...guarding all the doors... holding all the keys."

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

How would we go about doing this when our masters/gatekeepers are "...guarding all the doors... holding all the keys."

The first thing we have to do, worker or producer, is reject the notion that we have "masters" and become our own master. While there may be "gatekeepers", I say let them have their gates, and whatever it is inside that closed system they have built a gate and wall around. All closed systems tend towards entropy. Understanding this is the key to understanding the games we play, which games to choose to play, and the rules of our chosen games. Open system games are what we need to play. If "they" insist on a closed system, then "we" must embrace what then becomes known as the "black market". I suspect part of the strategy behind "drug wars" and other legislative act prohibiting certain markets where no victim exists is to make the "black market" appear to be a dangerous criminal gangland. In terms of drugs, prostitution and gambling, this is the case. Not so much the case when it comes to other products.

Refuse to play, and produce in their closed systems. Embrace the open system, or if you prefer "the black market" and exercise your absolute right to make contracts with whomever you please. This is not to advocate lawlessness. On the contrary, this is an advocacy of the return to the rule of law, and a rejection of the rule by law.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What is their goals? Control appears to be a large part of it. The corporate entity is given more rights than the human entity. Some rumours go as far as extermination of the majority of the population. They want to keep their plans quite until they are ready. They want us completely servantile or dead? Am I going to far to say they want to remove the human spirit from Earth? Perhaps introduce the next evolutionary period? With the silence on UFO disclosure I am leaning towards nefarious motives behind the scenes. How do see their checkmate move?

They are big, but slow and predicable, perhaps with many options. Once we know what game they are playing it will narrow down the options.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Related thread:

Knights Of The Round Table V The Sheeple - For God's Sake - GET OUT OF THE BOX
by Seekeye2
started on 5/22/2011 @ 04:33 AM

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's easy.

The "game" is called civilization, and it's coming to an end.

You can blame "them", but you're just being a hypocrite of the same divide and conquer tactic you seem to abhor.

What can be seen is very simple, once we look at the predator species we have been for an eon or so, on this planet.

We've come into existence, we've conquered every other species that stood in our way, and we've gobbled up a fair chunk of the resources that took millions of years to come into existence.

What's left?! The most driven of us fighting to come out as "winners" in the game.

That's all.

Your move is to decide if it's worth it for you to "play the system", to con you fellow man and woman, so that you may produce offspring and provide for them in the coming disastrous decades that will follow.

You're not game? Fine. Don't cheat or steal all too much. Just get by. Don't have offspring. Don't flourish.

The choice is up to you.

But it's not as if ANYTHING of real significance is going to change our course of evolution, best I can tell.

It's a matter of human nature evolving alongside nature herself.

This is merely where we are at this stage of "the game".

Balls to the walls, else gtfo of here....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here are a couple of reated threads for your consumption:

Do you understand what is going on?
by sepermeru
started on 9/10/2011 @ 10:55 PM

The Grand Game
by rogerstigers
started on 12/5/2010 @ 02:00 PM

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM