It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOLD THE PHONE! Is this the female caller? March 15th date may not be tied to Alex Jones radio broad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Okay so this chick posted her video about 2 days before Alex Jones even did this radio show.
She posted it on the 1/26/2011
Skim through to about 05:50 seconds.

Analysis of the video:
She speaks of Angels and wanting to be heard(early part of vid) so could she have called Alex Jones on the 28th? Debateable. The video of the 28th broadcast does not show a call or conversation even taking place on the Alex Jones show:

But if we were to believe that David's acct of the Alex Jones blackout was indeed genuine than I have to wonder how could 2 different sources come up with that date: 3/15/2011?

The original source would be the 9nania as she posted a prediction for a March pole shift on the 26th of January, 2 days before the Alex Jones show and like 3 to 4 days before David posted his video.

Conclusion:
Either David and Nania are in cohoots and there was no call on Alex Jones or Nania had the date as well as the one who called Alex Jones. The one that David was referring to in this video:

I know that just yesterday Michiu Kaku posted upcoming tour dates that start in the middle of March. I thought to myself when I saw his page it seemed very convient and very much like disinfo. Either way it is fairly interesting. I'm wondering if the above video I posted from 9nania was the original video or did she take it down and edit to fit the March 15th date thereby making her a additional source for that date.
I note in the video just about a day before she makes no mention of the March 15th date:

edit on 6-2-2011 by packinupngoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by packinupngoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The girl needs help, that's what's going on here, and so far I along with the rest of ATS have not heard the supposed call that took place on Alex Jones' show, and I as a computer intellectual, know that plenty of people of my caliber watch Alex Jones(although I do not), and I'm sure one of them would have recorded the show one way or another live.

What are the chances of that call ever taking place? Not very high, considering there is no evidence to provide.

What are the chances of that girl and the other dude being in cohoots to it together? I have no idea, but it seems logical considering they're both spewing some 15th date. They probably met up on a conspiracy site and enjoyed their insanity together, and fed each others delusions.

Just my guess, I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Have you looked at the title of the YouTube video of the retired guy? It says that he was arrested yesterday for posting the video to YouTube.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
hmm.. lots of predictions about March. Let us wait for March. Nobody can tell but time.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Have you looked at the title of the YouTube video of the retired guy? It says that he was arrested yesterday for posting the video to YouTube.

Right I saw that. I was just looking into this March 15th date and found her video and was a little alarmed. Because if there is more than one source pointing to this date than it might be something to look at. I was also trying to date this prediction.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
go to the super alex thread it has been proven that david from the video is among us here on ats

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Dutschinse on YouTube has an audio recording of a person who may be this woman calling Coast To Coast AM and claiming that she tried to contact the Alex Jones Show about her "weather modification" information. This may be the same woman.

I believe that something is up. The fact that the retired guy got arrested by the FBI is a big tip-off.

I just wish that the woman in the YouTube video at the start of this thread didn't have to go so out of her way to look and sound like a nut-job, with the special video filters, the eerie close up shot and the strange voice. It's like, she has what might be really important information, but her damn ego is trying to make her a YouTube celebrity because of it.

People would take her more seriously if she didn't act like a nut case.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Dutschinse on YouTube has an audio recording of a person who may be this woman calling Coast To Coast AM and claiming that she tried to contact the Alex Jones Show about her "weather modification" information. This may be the same woman.

I believe that something is up. The fact that the retired guy got arrested by the FBI is a big tip-off.

I just wish that the woman in the YouTube video at the start of this thread didn't have to go so out of her way to look and sound like a nut-job, with the special video filters, the eerie close up shot and the strange voice. It's like, she has what might be really important information, but her damn ego is trying to make her a YouTube celebrity because of it.

People would take her more seriously if she didn't act like a nut case.

My thoughts exactly. For some reason I am trained to think that anyone who hears voices is disturbed in some way. But what if? What if she has to say that "angels" told her about the shifts so that she will not be hounded. When everything is a conspiracy its time to take a break from it all.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
what videos of the AJ Show i have seen via various 'pole shift' discussions,
have a caller (belle) she called in about weather mods but no date mentioned.

she was trying to get AJ to look at a pdf document on a .gov site that mentions using weather as a weapon
the url to the pdf file: weather as a weapon - pdf

so if she called in and specifically mentioned the pole shift, i have not heard that copy of the AJ show..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I watched 20 seconds of that girl and since i have to go out an relax in a spa i will reserve judgment. But what screams out to me is DRUGS!! ect. look at her eyes.

At the same time i am not so closed mined to say she may have some incite due too her state.....

will come back to this one

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

alright, i log in, come to this thread, click reply and get logged out, this keeps happening, lets see if this post is even allowed to remain without censorship in this thread,

@citizennum287... the link you have provided only shows the first page of what was there, page two is not cached, whats more i recall there being between 4-6 pages, the last post i made in that thread before it vanished with the site, was of my own experience trying to track down that file myself,

i now type it again in hopes it doesnt get censored again.

all the links in that page 1 of the cached thread are of no good use, or rather is just a different topic all together, the video is only when some lady was on coast to coast which may or may not have been her, and the c2c caller says nothing of dates or pole shift,

i was searching through all the mirror youtube videos of that sweaty guy talking and reading comments, on one of the burried pages of comments was a link someone provided to a torrent at the pirate bay of alex's show that day jan 28th, i quickly attempted to dl it, the file got half way through very quickly 5 strong seeds, when the torrent listing on the pirate place went down, the link was dead i didnt get the full file i didnt get the lady caller, but i did get the detail of the length of the video, it was much longer then all the other dl's of that days show which are still on the web, i can see now the censored version of alex's show is missing 5-10 minutes from its 2nd hr,

when i saw the pirate place torrent link die and not turn up no more in search attempts i went to every torrent site i knew and tried to dl it tons of times, 5 of the attempts also 404'd many of them didnt all the ones which dl'd succesful where of the edited version without any lady caller or the extra 5- 10 min which was detailed as included in the other 6 torrents i witness erased from the web.

after seeing those 6 torrents from random sites all go down my thus far very reliable wifi router booted me from connection and wouldnt recognize me as if locked me out for 2 hrs, i had to reset the router with the pin hole button in back and wait the 2hrs

im still looking but after witnessing how fast they got to all the files i am kinda doubtfull it can be found now, the full version of alex jones show on jan 28th. the one with a full 2nd hr and not the cut short version.

^i see no reason for this post of mine to be removed or censored, do you? keep in mind it. in case they do, would be the third time ive typed it and its been censored.
edit on 2/6/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
There was another thread on glp with 4 pages (www .godlikeproductions. com / forum1/message1349998/pg4)

put the glp url section of the link into google.
change the pg1 to pg2 and search.
google will display the page and then use the cached link.

yes thank you thats a cache of the proper thread, i posted twice in there your link to page 4 shows my first post,

i posted again on page 5, i was able to find that one to ty, but my second post is not there

in the last 15 minutes, ats has forced me to log back in 6 times, it keeps on booting me out when i try to post replies,
i never experience this on any other website blog or forum. they usualy just delete the post after ive done it xD rather then battle with me over remaining logged in.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Check your firewall logs for any inbound traffic.
If they are pulling the video off torent sites,
they may be hammering your router to get in.
that may also be causing your ats login/logout issue

edit on 6-2-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Either David and Nania are in cohoots and there was no call on Alex Jones or Nania had the date as well as the one who called Alex Jones

Well.......I heard a video which included this caller to AJ a couple of days ago. I do not remember where or much of what the woman said. I remember the name Belle and I remember that they cut to a commercial quickly and when they returned?? Nothing.....na da about the woman or her comments was talked about again. I thought that to be odd, myself. But I heard it.

I do not know what to make of all this stuff. I have taken notice to all the earth changes happening for the last 6 months or so. And then this stuff about March came up within the last week. Plus, I do NOT trust our Government!!

We will see soon enough, I suppose. But, if an extinction level event is occuring, there is not a whole hell of alot someone like myself can do about it - to prepare, I mean. I do not have the means to prepare for much. No sense in worrying and freaking about it - what is going to happen will happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Waow, what an intersting thread, looking back over & now knowing that Nina9 also posted a video on the 9th March (2 Days prior to Japan Quake) warning of a quake specifically on or around the 11th, I wonder if the guy who wrote she needs help has changed his mind

top topics

join