It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google March 15th...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
my question is was the march 15th facebook hoax a conspiracy to cover up the doomsday predictions,,, also GLP going down and they had some good evidence of this march 15th prediction finally the U.S dollar frozen? really? finally,,, i do believe this prediction was posted with an amazing video titled something about the U.S dollar and huge inflation. The world cares more about facebook hoax on google for like 20 pages than doomsday predictions about current events common'!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
GLP went down?

Their allowance of anon to post was a bad business decision imo. I didnt hate the website, it was a disorganized and chaotic flamefest overall, but some found it to be home.

I like how they left a final message of some religious doomsday thingie...no, not the end of the world, just a few bad marketing and maintenance decisions. oh well.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
when did we start listening to everything the internet said anyways? if facebook was going down march 15th dont you think that it would be ON FACEBOOK?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I doubt that Zuckerberg could shutdown FB at this point. He could certainly take his ball and go home, but there are investors and whatnot who would not stand for FB to just stop.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
GLP went down?

Their allowance of anon to post was a bad business decision imo. I didnt hate the website, it was a disorganized and chaotic flamefest overall, but some found it to be home.

I like how they left a final message of some religious doomsday thingie...no, not the end of the world, just a few bad marketing and maintenance decisions. oh well.

I agree about that site. I use to look at it on occasions, I did however see some titles of threads, same as on here so I think some people that have threads here, started them there too. I didnt listen to the message, but some religious message was written. I think maybe a lot of people went there just to be silly. They did have cool icon things, though.
I'm sure there will be a lot of upset people who were regulars there.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well if we have to suffer a major devaluation at least let's have it happen before we all pay this years taxes. I mean what if we pay the regular amount due and then find our our refund is reduced to squat. Well it is already that way.

OH never mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal
when did we start listening to everything the internet said anyways? if facebook was going down march 15th dont you think that it would be ON FACEBOOK?

I just dont facebook. I have an older brother who wants me too, to share pics and family stuff, so I just tell him to send me pics to my email.. I also had a crazy out-there idea about having a real family reunion and actually seeing everyone in 3-D

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
beware the Ides of March

The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martii) is the name of 15 March in the Roman calendar, probably referring to the day of the full moon. The term ides was used for the 15th day of the months of March, May, July, and October, and the 13th day of the other months.[1] The Ides of March was a festive day dedicated to the god Mars and a military parade was usually held. In modern times, the term Ides of March is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was killed in 44 B.C. Julius Caesar was stabbed (23 times) to death in the Roman Senate led by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus and 60 other co-conspirators.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I guess no one here saw the movie - the social network?

Where the entire operation is controlled by lawyers and corporate interest towards the end.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
I doubt that Zuckerberg could shutdown FB at this point. He could certainly take his ball and go home, but there are investors and whatnot who would not stand for FB to just stop.

Maybe all TPTB and big shots are bugging out by the 15th, why would they care about facebook anymore ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i have a really bad feeling that something out of the ordinary is going to happen very soon. the arab world is revolting, earthquakes, the light ball above the mosque in jerusalem did the mayans really have some point, should we take them seriously.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adoor
reply to post by maybee

I guess no one here saw the movie - the social network?

Where the entire operation is controlled by lawyers and corporate interest towards the end.

I did actually see the movie a couple of weeks ago. IMO, that guy is nuts. He has some serious social/mental issues if he was indeed, portrayed accurately. Definitely would not want to open a facebook account after seeing it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

On the Ides of March (3/15) Julius Gaius Caesar suffered an assassination attempt on the floor of the Roman Senate.

Notice how I say attempt.

Mark Antony and Octavian (Augustus) his nephew secretly spirited him out of Rome to then carry out a public funeral with a shrouded corpse presumed to be Caesar’s.

Caesar lay near death for 7 days and wakened for the first time since his attack on 322.

He continued to secretly rule the Roman Republic and with the aid of Anthony, Octavian, and Lepidus lived another 12 years before meeting a natural death.

3/22 stands for the date Caesar was resurrected.

The Roman Empire just like Caesar himself did not, has not died.

In fact much like Caesar decided to do, it simply went into the shadows to do what Rome does so well...Divide and Conquer Warfare.

ProtoplasmicTraveller

From 322, The Seven Society
Alethea

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7673474#pid7673474

edit on 6-2-2011 by Northwarden because: fixing link

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You know, sometimes when a radio station changes formats, they will have like 24 hours or so of some weird music, sounds or messages. Maybe there going to re-do the site or something. could be a gimmick. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

likeee what do you mean?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricW
reply to post by maybee

likeee what do you mean?

Maybe they're going to re-do the site and re-open later. Maybe not, but just a thought, as I said. I'm sure a lot of people are checking out the weird message. I really dont know, but it just reminded me of the radio stations that re-format. That has happened in my area a couple of times.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i noticed the exact same thing, i googled and yahoo searched march 15th and got literaly nothing but 20 - 40 pages of that facebook hoax,

insane how much that hoax has covered this over, and distracted ppl,

whatch now as the post following mine continue to talk about facebook changing the subject
edit on 2/6/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
MARCH 15
"1985 – The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com)."

GLP acting wacky, the facebook rumour, and

Katie Couric shows how dumb she is

and this

NASDAQ hacked

Could be the buildup to someone pressing the US internet killswitch, like they did in Egypt?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Five days and counting...

top topics

join