It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell. Do you believe?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
here we go again.The super alloys.the debris.Where is it now? Why are we still using steel.

*** Nonsensical cursing removed.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Kano]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
here we go again.The super alloys.the debris.Where is it now? Why are we still using steel.

Umm,perhaps because it's not reproduceable here on earth?It's probably locked away with most of the best other evidence that the government is hiding.But I suppose they're not hiding anything according to you?

Gazrok,if you wish to use profanity...

"There was a girl that I once knew,and she f-cked around-o!
Now she has an embryo! She has an embryo! She has an embryo!
And Bingo is his Name-oh!"

"F-ckyaaaa.F-ckyaaaa. Ef, Yu ,See, Kay,why , Ay!

F-ckyaaaa! F-ckyaaaa! Ef,Yu,See,kay, why, Ayyy!"

[edit on 10-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by stgeorge]

Please try to stay on subject Holmes.Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
tell me why their metals are different from ours. The same matter permeates our Universe. Does each Solar System recieve its own metals?

Now here are some alien metals.let us lock them away.Does that make sense to you? If not study them,destroy them!
The Visitors are quasi-physical.I will keep saying this.You are dealing with forces you do not comprehend.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Gazrok,if you wish to use profanity...

Where have I used profanity here?
(though major props for getting my name right...seems to be a block for most, hehe....)

Please pass whatever you're using, the rest of us would like a toke...

Sorry, but I've done nothing but counter with reasoned responses to your counterpoints, as I will continue to do so. I won't be dragged down to that level, and you're only hurting your own position by doing so...

Now, as to your counterpoints...

The superalloys...

We are now learning that it isn't a question of using NEW materials, but moreso in the manner of HOW to use them. Techniques such as microbonding, etc. Its similar to how an ant can lift many times it's own weight. The same bio elements are in other creatures, why can't we do it? Its a matter of how things are put together...

Likewise, it's like asking why didn't a caveman develop titanium weapons? The same materials have always been here!
Its a matter of how your technology allows those materials to be combined in new ways...

Where is the debris???

Well, where is the Raptor? Why can't I go touch one? Why can't I examine the inside of one? Why can't I examine a nuclear missile closeup? Could it be because it's classified, and held by the government, or private contractors of the government, and I don't have the proper clearance?

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
READ MY POST ON PAGE 4 of this thread!
I live in Roswell, NM. I have TALKED to witnesses....plus I have the SOUL of an alien. That is about as good as it gets for you for now.
members.tripod.com...
Since the ETS DEAL WITH PARANORMAL MATTERS, WE MUST ALSO. That is how they walk through walls, exchange souls, etc.
It CAN'T BE just a matter of looking for NUTS AND BOLTS!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You have the SOUL of an alien? What?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Gzzz.An alien soul?????

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
XD I think I;'m confused enough for the rest of us...>>

Anyway,

The metal, they called it Memory Metal.

And I think that if we ever found enough of this material, we could expiriment with building new kinds of ships and such.,

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
memory metal is nothing new,it's a nickel-titanium alloy

MEMORY METAL

[edit on 11-8-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You are making assumptions here.Who said the vessels are composed of metal? They LOOK like metal,sometimes,not always. Some are diaphramous.
The Visitors can materialize things seemingly out of mid air.Perhaps the vessel is just a temporary construction.
perhaps it is just a decoy,they do not have to be seen at all. Look at all the radar ghosts.They work covertly understand?
Please people,put the Thinking caps on. Up to me again!

And it is not possession.View it as a kind of union.Intimate.Like Nancy of Zetatalk said,you are part of a team.There is a purpose here.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by stgeorge]

[edit on 11-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chech this out.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Visitors can materialize things seemingly out of mid air.Perhaps the vessel is just a temporary construction.
perhaps it is just a decoy,they do not have to be seen at all. Look at all the radar ghosts.They work covertly understand?
Please people,put the Thinking caps on. Up to me again!

Perhaps this, perhaps that, perhaps this... If you're in such communication with them, wouldn't you KNOW?

why aren't WE thinking???

Bah, I'm arguing with evidence (as are others)...not channeling....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordfish
I saw that on the doc tonight also. The memo read clearly that vitims were recovered. And also clearly read something about a disk. I know the guy who analyzed it has a website but I don't have a link. The govt. official case closed document says the bodies were dummies they were dropping out of the ballons. Usually when you call something a victim that means it was alive and died. I think it is pretty safe to say an other worldly craft crashed that night.

[edit on 14-7-2004 by swordfish]

I have to say that I believe in UFO's and Roswell, yet what are the aliens victim to? Acording to the general they are victims, but of what?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Representing the authorities,I respect your opinion. But like yourself,the Visitors have security.Some information is let out,some is not.
They can make me look like a blithering idiot if I press too hard.

They are in charge,although not dictatorial.They do not hit you on the head like we do.They just humiliate you.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You called Edgar Cayce the greatest American prophet,then they changed his readings.Same with Arthur Ford.
Apparently you did not like what you heard.
Quite the opposite isn't it? The psycic is supposed to tell you what you want to hear and take your money.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
er. wats with the double postiness? XD

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
well i believe it happened having read and seen what i have i must say that roswell is very close to fact. from this happening lots of theories and remarks have come about. but what is not disputed is that something did crash the real question is what was that something....... yo can if you wish spend all day trying to convince people what you believe in, much like religon, but as everyone knows the only way to believe in it is to make the decision yourself based on facts and soforth that you have aquired. for every possibly explanation there is a counter explanation such is life it happens everyday.

as has been said before earlier in this topic every person invloved has claimed something crashed.

i also would like to say have a look at a documentary from channel 4 in england on the roswell incident (1995) it is very similar to what is spoken here it can be found on p2p quite easily. also that metal has come about reacently in another post i believe its in the science section called metal rubber.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thedan
well i believe it happened having read and seen what i have i must say that roswell is very close to fact. from this happening lots of theories and remarks have come about. but what is not disputed is that something did crash the real question is what was that something....... yo can if you wish spend all . . . . also that metal has come about reacently in another post i believe its in the science section called metal rubber.

Silly Putty?
Anyone remember that?
Imagine showing that to someone for the first time.
How about fiber-optics! WOW

I have no doubts that "metal" no matter what it really is exists that most of us would swear HAS to be alien exists.

I agree with Thedan and a few others-
something occured near Roswell. What exactly IT was I am uncertain except for one thing and this is an undeniable truth - - -

my government lied then and continues to lie about the incident

No URLs are needed for this statement

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Chech this out.

and this:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Very intersting Cid.But it does not do what the Ufo metal does.And that is combine the hull or structure with its electronics.Like using a silicon microchip,only vastly improved. Superconductivity at room temperatures as well. Is this why abductees notice an unnatural cold inside the vessels? An endothermic reaction?
No switches or buttons in evidence.A mind link. The movie Foxfire toyed with that idea.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by stgeorge]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join