It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell. Do you believe?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bastet
I saw frames from that purported alien autopsy video a few years ago. Also read an interview with a camera operator who filmed either all or part of an autopsy - the guy was about 80 years old when he was interviewed. It looked pretty convincing to my untrained eye. Now I'll have to try & track down where I saw & read this!

But it seems there was another video - supposedly a "disinformation" one. It was definitely fake, due to the presence of a wall phone in the video, & wall phones didn't happen till the 50's.

One alien was supposedly recovered alive, and lived for some months. Hell, I wish my memory was better than it is, & I hope someone else here can find links to support my imperfect memory, cos I just son't have the time right now to chase this up - so yeah, I can't "deny ignorance" qith what I'm saying now, sorry.

And wasn't there supposed to have been another "alien body" recovery from another crash not all thart long after, and within pretty much the same area?

I think you are referring to the alien autopsy video from Santilli. The consensus is that it was a fake. The alien you are talking about was supposed to have survived the Roswell crash.

Don't know about the other alien body recovery though. Could be that it is because there were two crash sites at Roswell (the second crash site had the disk and the aliens...)

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The one I am reffering to? Or the other person? I thought there was a video on the Roswell Alien Autopsy.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yes, there were 2 videos. One was said to be the "real thing", & this was the one discussed in the interview with the camera operator when he was an old man. He mentioned the type of film used in those days & how it had been discontinued/superseded not long after. He actually gave quite a bit of relevant technical information of that sort of thing.

Then there was the other "disinformation" video, which was a fake.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Apparently there were TWO different "crashes" of "metallic discs" near Roswell, one around July 2nd 1947 and the second one in June of 1949.

Also the 1947 "Roswell crash" may have had more than two crash "sites", apparently a inner module with EBEs (extra terrestrial biological entities) and another site with just weird aluminium-type metallic debris and "I beams" which were mixed in with some weather balloon remnants from the US Army.

The first one according to a Roswell mortician "Glen Denis" who provided the "four foot" coffinettes for the "victims" (specially ordered as "hermetically sealed" by the US army) resulted in four dead EBEs, and it seems there might be evidence that the second crash in the same general area in 1949 had a sole EBE survivor (allegedly kept alive for more than a year by the US).

Does anyone have any information about the Archaeologist and his students who allegedly were near the "second" crash site in 1947 and who tried to communicate with the survivor in no less than 5 languages? Apparently the EBE refused to speak to non government personnel (sort of literally, Take Me To Your Leaders...)

The archaelogist claimed that one of the EBEs was still limping around under the craft nervously pacing back and forth around the bodies of his slain comrades.

It's very hard to get at the facts stragiht in view f the fact that US Army and US Govt agents violently threatened some of the debris witnesses not to talk e.g. as "Mack" Brazel (upon whose farmland some of the debris fell in early July 1947) : the poor farmer was under arrest for a week by the US govt, and was apparently paid off for his silence.

And whatever happened to Naomi Maria Selff, the US Army Nurse friend of Glen Denis who drew pictures of some of the aliens on her napkin in the commissary, which Glen took home with him?

She complained the next day to Mr Denis that she was feeling violently sick to her stomach after the "autopsy" and apparently had a high fever: she was never seen again after she met with Dennis in that Cafeteria. Perhaps she was infected with an "alien" bacteria and had to be quarantined, or perhaps died as a result?

There's a fairly decent crack at the evidence of both these alleged UFO crashes in a book out still in print "Crash at Corona: the US Military Retreival & Coverup of a UFO" by Stanton Friedman and Don Berliner (1992)

J. Edgar Hoover complained in a memo to his lover Clyde Tolson soon afterwards that "the Army will not let us gain access to discs recovered" which means that even the head of the FBI had "no need to know" about Roswell or others.

And don't forget the "metallic I-beams" that Jesse Marcel Jr looked at on July 5th 1947 with all those pictographs on them. One wonders if we will ever be able to get Jesse Jr to undergo regression hypnosis and reproduce those I-beam figures more accurately than what is sometimes posted on the Internet....

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My guess is we have disinformation to thank for the multiple Roswell incidents. Today, thanks to the blend of lies, truths and half-truths, it's just really hard to get a good idea of what actually happened there.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus

Does anyone have any information about the Archaeologist and his students who allegedly were near the "second" crash site in 1947 and who tried to communicate with the survivor in no less than 5 languages? Apparently the EBE refused to speak to non government personnel (sort of literally, Take Me To Your Leaders...)

The archaelogist claimed that one of the EBEs was still limping around under the craft nervously pacing back and forth around the bodies of his slain comrades.

I have just read through a site all about the eye witnesses and yeah it mentioned a group of 5 students and one lecturer-and as you said she tried 5 different languages.
Also one main witness called Gerald Anderson ( I think)- its all very interesting- i dont have the link at the moment- but i will find one!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
ANDERSON STORY

I hope this works- its the first link i have posted!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Extraterrestrial aircraft: Possibility
Secret US aircraft/satellite: Possibility
Foreign aircraft/satellite: Possibility

Regardless of what landed/crashed in Roswell there is one thing that I am sure of: the goverment is lieing.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Your link worked perfectly, miss pickle.

That is an amazing story. I have to say that I do believe alien craft crashed in New Mexico and there's been a cover-up, which is not surprising.

Have a feeling that the articles I read about the autopsy and the video frames may have been featured in a Nexus magazine several years ago, and alas, I discarded my small mountain of back copies when I moved.

Some of Anderson's story reminded me of a few other things I read then. Like the small coffins that were hurriedly ordered. And the aliens were small & if I remember rightly, were four-fingered, and one of them was said to be female.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It is an amazing story- and i only found it today as i have never really looked into it.

But i have seen the autopsy pictures before, in magazines and on the net.

I do believe something deffinatley happend- and after reading about Andersons story it made me believe it more...

The water balloon story is so bad- the govermant think they are so clever sometimes!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by misspickle
The water balloon story is so bad- the govermant think they are so clever sometimes!

The water balloon story? I hadn't heard that one before
. Eh.. sorry. I couldn't help myself.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
That's true, but it does disprove the theory (As stated) that is was no weather balloon, but a "disc"

My own theory on Roswell Boil down to three explanations:
1) An active disinformtation campange. Let the people and the Russians for that matter focus time and resources on Roswell. When something was going on elsewere.

2) The americans military with alot of help from the OSS captured alot of Germans along with alot of way out military hardware for the time. The Horten Brothers jet powered wing, they also had plans for a saucer. These items may have been refurbished and put into flight test and crashed.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There were many so-called witnesses to the event, including local ranchers, Air Force personnel, newsmen, and law officials. 300 surviving witnessed were interviewed by many people who have keen interest in the Roswell incident.

There were tape recordings of people that saw the unusual craft.

Military men were bewildered by the sight of the unusual craft and were asked to keep silent about it and forced to sign contracts.
We have former Air Force lieutenant, Colonel Donald Ware, who believes that that by 1947 (following the Roswell incident) the top military authorities had concluded that some UFOs were extraterrestrial. Of course, this was kept under wraps.

Were not pieces of metal with "hieroglyphic" looking figures found in three seperate locations in the Roswell incident?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Two locations...

1. The SENIOR intelligence officer of the world's ONLY Atomic Bomber Wing would not mistake a balloon for a saucer.

2. The Army Press Corp fully stated the recovery of a crashed disc. (later this was taken back), but it still stands as the time when the US publicly acknowledged their existence.

3. MANY senior military officials have come forward on this...many with deathbed confessions (admissable in court as evidence).

4. MANY witnesses handled the debris and were threatened, etc.

5. The MOGUL theory doesn't hold water, especially when the "dummies" the USAF said were mistaken for the bodies, weren't even around in 1947!!! They were used in tests years later...and had NOTHING to do with MOGUL....

6. The fact of what came quickly after...the forming of the Special Committee (MJ12), the creation of the CIA to coordinate all intel services, etc.

Make up your own minds....but I'm on the thoroughly convinced side.... This was flubbed because it was the first crash the US had to deal with after it had gone public. Roswell was the jumpoint for the entire policy thereafter of how to deal with it in the future. They simply didn't have the protocals in place at the time, and that's why so much about it leaked. Due to the time period, people accepted the government's explaination, and let it go under the rug...but once it was dug out again, it became apparent that this was what started it all....the coverup, MJ12, etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Some great facts by Gazrok.

As for myself, I have a relative (now passed away) that saw the craft. I heard the entire story when I was 9 years old (25+ years ago). For me...that was my "proof" so yes, I do believe it was an extraterrestrial craft. He was not a rancher, someone that later decided to come forward, or someone that could be discredited. He was a Lockheed U-2 Test Pilot (was to fly the Gary Powers mission) and CIA "consultant". Quite a sane man indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I fit all happened, then there is plenty of evidence, especially that dosc which may still be in one piece. One day I think, we will see it.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
My belief has always been that something crashed outside of here. But Extraterrestrial? Doubt it.

Roswell, was the home of Robert Goddard, one of the founders of the US military rocket program. My theroy has always been that what crashed was a rocket they were testing. They didn't want that information to get out, didn't want the Russians to know. So they let the story of a UFO grow, to help cover it up. But now it's no longer neccesary to cover it up. but they told so many lies that they can't un-tell them.

If you were a poor dirt farmer from New Mexico in 1947, anything flying over your head that wasn't a bullet or a bird would be a UFO.

So sure they covered something up, but I doubt it was something out of this world.

Edit: and by "dirt farmer" I am not making a reference to your relative Zedd, but to Mack Brazel.

[edit on 7/14/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
the officers name was major lt. jesse marzel Sr. did yuo guys watch the show with new evidence last night where all the military guys were saying they saw aliens and it was a flying saucer?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is not doubt in my mind that what crashed in Roswell was not an "alien spacecraft."

Let's look at the wreckage(there is just one small picture elsewhere in this thread, but others exist). It sure looks like foil materual and balsa wood to me, which would be consistent with Jesse Marcel's interview on June 9, 1947

"[the wreckage consisted of] rubber strips, tinfoil, a rather tough paper and sticks." He further noted that "considerable scotch tape and some tape with flowers printed upon it had been used in the construction". The flowered tape is most certainly the "heiroglyphics" that people claim to have seen.

Another thing that bugs me about Roswell is that for an incident that, if true, certainly has Earthshaking consequences, but no one cared about it until 1979! Go back and read some books from the early days of UFOlogy. See any Roswell mentions? Nope. In 1967, Tom Bloecher compiled at list of all sightings/alien encouters during the last week of June and all of July during the UFO wave of 1947. He lists over 853 cases for that time period, but Roswell isn't brought up at all.

So why did everyone up until 1979 ignore Roswell? Because they realized the first government story (the flying saucer) was BS. If what happened was truly mindblowing and they wanted to cover it up, why would they just tell everyone the truth without being asked? The public only found out about Roswell because the Army issued a press release..

[edit on 14-7-2004 by Biggie]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
no you see back then everyone believed the goverment, and the wreckage was switvhed at fort worth the real stuff was hidden but a guy in the military who saw it had some reproductions made. nobody said nothing because they didnt want to go to court. and loose there job and retirement. but before one died he said he saw creatures. and another just started talking about it not being a weather baloon but from another planet. and marcel JR talked about what his father brought home and told him it was. it was extraterrestrial

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join