It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi..I'm "Indigo" (32/F) --hope you are all doing well! I live in the southeast USA,and am a long time 'lurker' here.. I should have just joined and posted ages ago. But I can be painfully shy,so it took me a while. There is just too much strange stuff going on for me to keep silent anymore. I feel in my gut we have some huge changes ahead but justwhat I haven't a clue!
I started "waking up" in about 2003,but I've always experienced paranormal stuff my whole life. In 2006 I saw my first UFO. Theres just so many things we can't even begin to fathom. sometimes I question the very nature of reality. I'm so glad this for this forum. Thanks! *~PEACE*~

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo11illusion11

Hi indigo11illusion11, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo11illusion11

Wellcome aboard I've seen ghosts but no UFO's if UFO's are your thing however the archives here are pretty extensive you have to ignore the diehard sceptics however.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hiya! Yeah, I lurked for a long time as well. I don't know why I waited so long either. Have fun! See you around.

new topics

top topics

join