It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey i stumbled upon this site and like what i read it is very interesting stuff. I dont know why im doing this because usually i am one of those types that are too cool or dont really care types of person but always have an open mind to everything. I have been reading about a lot about aliens, nwo, government, economy, pole shifts... and it has been putting a fear in me and altering my perspective on everything. right now my main concern is this pole shift with comet elenin that is supposively coming in march. theres really nothing i can do or change it if it is bound to happen since it is nature. so now that leaves me the question with our economy and government. what happens when the power of the dollar is not accepted? mass chaos, government not even helping us? should i start telling my mom and dad to start buying groceries for the next 6 months now before it is too late? i am only nineteen and i am very concerned with these problems that we are having and i believe the way we fixed things is if we put our ideas/arguments together and find a better solution that helps all mankind.
thanks tom

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WEthepeople609

Hi WEthepeople609, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

join