It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit Under Attack By Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I included most of the information in another thread ( Updated: PR firms drop Israeli image campaign ) but felt like this needs it's own thread.

A week or two ago a popular social website Reddit came under attack from Jewish Internet Defense Force (theJIDF).

Link to the JIDF propaganda website (Most Popular Link on Reddit! **UPDATE** x2) urging it's supporters to downvote and thus remove all comments critical of Israel.

We urge you to downvote the antisemitic, idiotic, and anti-Israel comments! Make all their worst antisemitic conspiracy theory nightmares come true!

Do read the comments made by Redditors urging JIDF & it's supporters to engage in meaning discussion and reply of the JIDF to them in the above link.

Twitter posts from JIDF asking supporters to downvote people and making duplicate accounts:

and Reddit's response

Related threads on Reddit exposing JIDF's manipulation:
1. DAE find that when they post anything the slightest bit critical of Israel, their post, and anything else they've posted since the dawn of time gets ruthlessly downvoted? Here's why. And by the way: F@@@ Israel.

2. This is a disgusting assault on free speech on Reddit. A post criticizing Israel's internet downvote brigade just got removed from Reddit's front page!

3. Reddit hasn't been Pro-Isreal enough lately, so the Jewish Defense League will be stepping in to fill that gap.

Not only that, call them Jewish, Israeli or Zionist or whatever you want to call them...I call them "propaganda brigades" have also made hidden sub forums (these sub forums are private and cannot be visited by ordinary users) on Reddit where they plan and attack other users and downvote them. If you downvote someone's comment on Reddit it won't show up along with other comments normally and downvoting articles leads to putting you're article behind so they cannot be viewed by public and at some instance also get's completely removed from Reddit.

A screen shot showing the manipulation

Below screenshot showing how a "pro-Israel" member making list of users to attack and downvote.

In 2010 such a Israeli Internet Brigade was also outed on then popular social website called Digg. But eversince Digg's downfall in 2010 it is believed most of the Israeli propaganda brigade have moved to Reddit. So far their success have been limited but at times they have also managed to remove and censor many articles and comments.

Graph showing Digg's popularity falling in 2010

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seems fair.

Plenty of Israeli/Jew haters with keyboards.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

You forgot to include the word "anti-semite".

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

So they do opposite of what the strong anti-Israel crowd does.

They do the same as others do.

The problem is…?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

So they do opposite of what the strong anti-Israel crowd does.

Proof? It's hilarious how you don't include proof and expect a reply.

The problem is…?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

What we all need to do is infiltrate the same organizations and then expose their inner workings. Religiously we will begin with a healthy dissection of the Talmud. Expose that. Then we will infiltrate JDL, AIPAC, Hagee orginizations. Then we will begin mass publication exposing inner dynamics of said organizations. We will not stop until true equality for EVERY man, woman, and child is achieved and maintained. Morgan Freeman said it best, "you stop looking at me as a black man and I will stop looking at you as a [jew, white man, asian man etc.]" They refer to Assange as a cyber bully. What about these organizations? Bullying is no longer tolerated in the 21st Century. Start right here, maintain freedom of speech, by resisting bullying, censorship, and the right to freedom of thought and expression.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

What we all need to do is infiltrate the same organizations and then expose their inner workings.

The last thing we need is to become like them. What we actually need to do is continue speaking the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

Indeed. I remember dealing with an influx of them during the Israeli / Flotilla incident.

They came en-masse to these forums and started attacking members. I remember dealing with a good hand full of them myself personally.

Pretty easy, unimaginative trolls.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

By the looks of it, some seems to have been left behind here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What's next, Cyber Gang Warfare Drive-By's? I better join my local White Guy Cyber Gang Defense League to protect myself!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Indeed. I remember dealing with an influx of them during the Israeli / Flotilla incident. They came en-masse to these forums and started attacking members.

With the amount of garbage that was wrongly said about Israel after the Flotilla incident they were entitled to come and even up the score! That is only fair! ATS members had a right to attack the Israeli point of view just these people have the right to fight back & defend their point of view! What are they supposed to do, just sit there & cop the abuse against therm without a response? No wthat wouold be gutless of them!

I remember dealing with a good hand full of them myself personally.

That is just laughable! you dealt with them hahahahahahaha!

Pretty easy, unimaginative trolls

Here we go again! The infamous "Troll" word. The word that is bandied out way to often. These people are defending their point of view & just because it differs from yours & maybe gets a bit heated you claim they must be trolls! The logic is absolutely laughable! You seem to have forgotten everyone is entitled to an opinion or stance & defend it passionately & just because it is a different opinion to yours does not make it trolling!

But then again I am still wetting myself with the "dealing" with them comment lol lol!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
has anyone read this david's tweets? i just glimpsed them, and man, he is 'friends' with brett ratner, howard stern, etc. damn, that is how the chozen work.

they run the media, and if you are so 'chozen' you can befriend such 'bigwigs' as stern???

i used to listen to stern, before i realized what a hypocritical billionaire he was. he claims to be athiest, yet all he talks about his chozen this, izreal that.
but one thing that comes across is, he is NOT friendly, he is very closed.

and yet this guy david, is his buddy all of a sudden?

makes me think, if you want to get rich, just add the word jooish to your company name. or make a fake chozen last name up, and try to make it.

i thought of doing that, but i refuse to. i refuse to bow before them, or their ethnocentricities. my last name is me, i do not change my last name, as so many chozen do.

BUT if you do not have morals, AND you want to get rich and famous??? change your last name and add a 'stein' to it, and WHAM! i guarentee you will soon have a 6 figure income.

i went to this loser's website. it is all about arresting people for thought crimes, arresting people who dare question the almighty chozen, etc.

i am sick of war. i am sick of ethnocentrism. i am sick of elitism. i am sick of racism.

david, and his beloved chozen followers, revel in those concepts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Well Well! With comments like those looks like we have found the new "It's all their fault" Mel Gibson! lol lol lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
These "propaganda brigades" are a disgrace. I wonder how many sheeple have fell victim to their campaign of lies.

It makes me glad that there are a few people like us who are aware of these shenanigans so we can help expose it.

I heard of Megaphone before, but the previous thread the OP made was the first time I have ever heard of JIDF.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

With the amount of garbage that was wrongly said about Israel after the Flotilla incident they were entitled to come and even up the score! That is only fair! ATS members had a right to attack the Israeli point of view just these people have the right to fight back & defend their point of view! What are they supposed to do, just sit there & cop the abuse against therm without a response? No wthat wouold be gutless of them!

Undoubtedly. The only flaw in your otherwise average response, is that most of these people were first-posters, who another member had spotted them recruiting on another website to deliberately disrupt certain forums including this one. As far as other members were concerned, I enjoyed the debate and I think both sides of the debate learned a few lessons. Me included. And hopefully you. By the sounds of things you may not have been partial to that discussion, and can only assume you're making presumptions.

That is just laughable! you dealt with them hahahahahahaha!

Thankyou. I am here to both educate and amuse.

Here we go again! The infamous "Troll" word. The word that is bandied out way to often. These people are defending their point of view & just because it differs from yours & maybe gets a bit heated you claim they must be trolls! The logic is absolutely laughable! You seem to have forgotten everyone is entitled to an opinion or stance & defend it passionately & just because it is a different opinion to yours does not make it trolling!

Are you kidding? You assume I have no basic grasp of forum diplomacy, nor awareness of the forum rules, nor a grasp of etiquette?

No having a different opinion does not equate to trolling. But joining up, flaming a thread and vanishing never to return in what I call trolling. I'm sorry you find such basic facts hard to understand. But keep at it, you're doing amusingly well and I fully support your right to continue.

But then again I am still wetting myself with the "dealing" with them comment lol lol!

Me too brother, me too.

God speed. x

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Any updates on this situation?

new topics

top topics

join