It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hello everyone, i hope i can deal with this site, so much here, i'm use to glp, don't know if i can do it but will try. I'm from south carolina and more of a reader than poster, i will try to get the 20 post done so if i would like to start a tread i can, i don't know. i like simpleness, this is a bit overwhelming to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
First granted I do not know where your name came from but props for being one of my favorite songs from the Stones. Anyways welcome and see you on the funny side, beware the koolaid just trust me on this one, and if anyone offers you a twinkie don't trust them as a rule.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
hello wildhorse, ats is mostly friendly and easy to follow. hope you get to grips with the site soon.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
thank you for the twinkie warning!! i don't know what else to type, i think you all don't like short responses? sigh.......

Yes WildHorse is from my CB and ham Days, used it once before on GLP till i was banned and deleted for hanging with a group at the time trin had some problems with long ago, which i wasn't involved in.

I got the name from the song

edit on 5-2-2011 by WildHorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WildHorse

Hi WildHorse, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildHorse

thank you for the twinkie warning!! i don't know what else to type, i think you all don't like short responses? sigh.......

Yes WildHorse is from my CB and ham Days, used it once before on GLP till i was banned and deleted for hanging with a group at the time trin had some problems with long ago, which i wasn't involved in.

I got the name from the song

edit on 5-2-2011 by WildHorse because: (no reason given)

Welcome Wildhorse -- You have already made your first Conspiracy !! You posted this message above at 11:11

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Welcome. The switch from one to the other isn't that difficult. Just keep it clean, keep it civil and always cite sources. The three c's of ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WildHorse

Take your time to read the posts you are interested in, and
post away. Welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join