It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 19th Snow Storm!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I recently read a thread called alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift. With 168 Flags and rising, I'm sure most of you have seen it.

This immediately made my brain recall what I heard this morning on the weather break. Jim Witt says he has been doing lots of research and it seems that around the 19th of March a significant storm will hit. This is weather for NYC.

Of course he could be wrong (as he does recognize).

"it's only research Joe and we can make a lot of mistakes"

Just thought That I would share this tidbit anyhow. I certainly think that IF.. that's IF this story as I mentioned early has some validity. Would this bring a SIGNIFICANT storm as well?

Who knows?

edit on 5-2-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is March 19th an awful long time to be predicting weather? Most weathermen can't predict one week off, never mind more than a month...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How can a news person predict a storm that's over a month away? Not even God can do that.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CivilDisobedience
Is it just me, or is March 19th an awful long time to be predicting weather? Most weathermen can't predict one week off, never mind more than a month...

Thats exactly what I thought this morning. I thought to myself. Geeeesu, March?! February just started.
What kind of research is this guy up to?

link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Because that Alex guy says so, and apparently he can't be wrong about anything. I don't get the thing with him I mean he's more paranoid then David Icke

link   
Close enough. Beware the ides of March!!!!
Add St Patrick's day always a good day for nasty weather.
edit on 5-2-2011 by jaynkeel because: add comment

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This post is bogus; however I am a man of my word if a massive snow storm comes in March I will give you a star...Til then it remains a prediction...

link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
How can a news person predict a storm that's over a month away? Not even God can do that.

I didn't think they could. Could he be studying another system that may migrate and effect our system here? I Don't know such claims could be made.

link   
March 19, 1956

That is when a huge blizzard hit NYC, east coast. Couldn't happen again could it?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
This post is bogus; however I am a man of my word if a massive snow storm comes in March I will give you a star...Til then it remains a prediction...

Oh I'm not looking for a star or recognition, nor do I endorse the prediction. I thought it would be good banter for those who find this topic interesting. Just sharing what I heard.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dammit and me and the annunaki planned to murder caesar on the 15th, right fook that Im calling in a pole shift on the 19th march and if that fails then I'll nuke south korea or if all else fails planet X will get you lot in 2012.

love really x

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MediaMonkey
Dammit and me and the annunaki planned to murder caesar on the 15th, right fook that Im calling in a pole shift on the 19th march and if that fails then I'll nuke south korea or if all else fails planet X will get you lot in 2012.

love really x

That's some plan you got there!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

I'm assuming this thread is a joke...since the beginning of the video says ""Predicts Significant Snow on March 19th 2001" which is 10 years ago.

Unless I'm missing something.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm ready for more snow.. Bring it b-yotch.

edit on 5-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm going to have to share sentiments with the first 2 replies to this post. Not even out weathermen and women can predict next weeks weather with 100% accuracy. It's iffy. I don't buy into predictions.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal
I'm going to have to share sentiments with the first 2 replies to this post. Not even out weathermen and women can predict next weeks weather with 100% accuracy. It's iffy. I don't buy into predictions.

But the really good ones can predict the weather from the past!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by delius

I'm assuming this thread is a joke...since the beginning of the video says ""Predicts Significant Snow on March 19th 2001" which is 10 years ago.

Fixed. Thanks.

Cluck

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I thought the same thing but then I went back and checked the video again and it does indeed say 2011. That's weird because I could've swore it said 2001.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon

I thought the same thing but then I went back and checked the video again and it does indeed say 2011. That's weird because I could've swore it said 2001.

I threw the video together really quick. Typo.
I fixed and uploaded again.
Sorry.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV

They have computer generated models that reach that far out. But as he said, it is highly subject to error.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join