It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catching an alien grey handed in an unauthorized abduction attempt.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow. Thanks posting up some pics. The one on the cover of Science is really interesting.
Yeah I'm a former die-hard believer turned skeptic thanks to the Fermi Paradox & various books on the subject that were relentlessly logical. Maybe at one time in our distant past, someone did drop by on their way to, well who knows? I'm a firm believer in other forms of life in our galaxy, but as of yet no signs of anyone at least at our level
of technology. Certainly, there would be a sign by now?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

well if you really want to have a mind bending experience, check out this passage from the ancient book of enoch. enoch was a descendant of adam. he was a few generations before "noah." the book itself was found among the dead sea scrolls, but no one is sure when it was written. enoch was a very strange fellow. anyway, what you are about to see is most assuredly the description of a super massive black hole:

"And I saw a deep abyss, with columns of heavenly fire, and among them I saw columns of fire fall, which were beyond measure alike towards the height and towards the depth (my edit: descending and ascending columns of fire in an active galaxy). And beyond that abyss I saw a place which had no firmament of the heaven above, and no firmly founded earth beneath it: there was no water upon it, and no birds, but it was a waste and horrible place (my edit: the black hole). I saw there seven stars like great burning mountains, and to me, when I inquired regarding them, The angel said: 'This place is the end of heaven and earth: this has become a prison for the stars and the host of heaven."

[...]

"And I proceeded to where things were chaotic. And I saw there something horrible: I saw neither a heaven above nor a firmly founded earth, but a place chaotic and horrible. And there I saw seven stars of the heaven bound together in it, like great mountains and burning with fire. Then I said: 'For what sin are they bound, and on what account have they been cast in hither?' Then said Uriel, one of the holy angels, who was with me, and was chief over them, and said: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask, and why art thou eager for the truth? These are of the number of the stars of heaven, which have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and are bound here till ten thousand years, the time entailed by their sins, are consummated.' And from thence I went to another place, which was still more horrible than the former, and I saw a horrible thing: a great fire there which burnt and blazed, and the place was cleft as far as the abyss, being full of great descending columns of fire: neither its extent or magnitude could I see, nor could I conjecture. "

i had already developed a theory that the mountain on fire reference was actually a holy mountain reference, and that holy mountains were pyramids or ziggurats. not volcanoes. it was only later humans who thought so, and began making sacrifices into the volcano. so i made a pic of what i think the guy was talking about
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/007c5c450f31.jpg[/atsimg]

essentially, i think the seven mountains on fire, were space craft, pyramidal in shape. and that they weren't imprisoned, they were refueling, thus glowing, and the glowing was described as being on fire. i mean, how many stars look like mountains (triangular in shape)?

i had also seen a video on the science channel that describes the universe being created by super massive black holes and that every galaxy has a super massive black hole in its center. so this was particularly interesting to me. when reading ancient texts, if you assume they are telling the truth and you are just suffering from lack of common language frame, that some words and concepts may mean things you hadn't originally considered, particularly since mainstream thought is that all ancient texts are written by backwards people and none of it is anything unusual, other than perhaps drug induced hallucinations or liars, you begin to see how you may have missed the forest for the woods.

here are two videos in relation to it. listen/watch them both, you won't be sorry. the first one was put together by a religious fella, who suddenly realized enoch was talking about a super massive black hole

AND this one, is the science channel program about super massive black holes creating the universe

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Even though it wasn't at a home some people believe that this was an abduction of a man while at work.

edit on 5-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

This is weak evidence of anything but a prank. Anonymous source who provides a security video of a guy walking off screen and then walking back at another time lol

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I agree that the lack of video evidence, especially of UFO abductees is concerning.
I work in the video surveillance field and specifically live video monitoring. Now I believe that obtaining this type of footage is completely possible IF the correct steps are taken such as this:

#1. Set up cameras that are designed to pick up motion I.E. Video analytic cameras.
#2. Set up an internet connection that a remote location is recording the video.
#3. The camera(s) need to have a self containing, redundant power supply that cannot be interrupted.
#4. The internet connection must be wireless.

Now if all these items simultaneously fail during an alleged abduction you would have pretty good proof that something strange is happened. If power is lost, internet connection is lost AND remote connection is lost.. well you have something there. What is the chances that all these items fail at the same time?

I ask any abductees who view this forum to make this attempt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join