It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catching an alien grey handed in an unauthorized abduction attempt.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think dreams like this are more attributed to our own subconscious. We get buried in technology & well, we all have our skeletons in the closet & life experiences, so these things have a sort of build up & tend to surface when we dream, when our minds are free to play. I used to have dreams in the realm which you speak & to be truthful, I rather miss them. They were like a relief valve for me.

BTW, a big 5 pointer for you for being well spoken!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacksterson
That's probably why they never get caught.

The ones that get caught... Its not what you think watch till 1:00

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh man, I cant believe how bad that was.

I want that moment of my life back!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol pickin' on the ATS'ers!
i agree with the op. you have to make amends. say, a video that you think better suits the subject!
i'm interested in seeing where you go with THAT!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

there's also the possibility that they could have personal shields that only allow certain frequencies of light to reveal them, and that recording devices may not be able to duplicate it, whereas the human eye can.

That's a really interesting thought.

Sounds plausible to me, yet if any film were rolling, there should still be a time gap with a black screen or something during the abduction which could be verified upon later examination.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

i think you're right, cause at the time i had the moon dream series, i had been studying moon photos alot.
although the flight navigation was unrelated to what i was doing at the time.

i had a series of puzzle solving dreams. each night the puzzles would get harder until i could no longer solve them. i remember thinking in the dream that the people (2 men) who were giving me the puzzles, were scrounging around in my subconscious, looking for some piece of information. and that the puzzles were designed to bring the information out, without me being consciously aware of the attempt or its reason. it was like they thought i had some kind of information that i didn't know i had.

that seemed like it was related to what i was doing at the time, because i was contemplating the meaning of various ancient texts, trying to see if i could "connect" the word and metaphor soup they presented.

perhaps the single strangest dream was a real doozy. i was suddenly hovering over the valley of the kings or queens in egypt. i was laying on my belly in a sort of comfortable depression in the floor of a transparent bottom craft of some kind, viewing the ground below. to my right was a row of what looked like computer banks, like you might see in a star trek enterprise lol.

the craft came to a stop and hovered over a cul-de-sac, in which i saw five openings, that were entrances to royal tombs, like pharaohs tombs. suddenly, black dashed lines began to come out of each tomb entrance, and converged on each other at a central point. where they converged, a red square began to flash. then i woke up.

the strange thing was, that entire dream was one of the kind you have where you just just fell asleep and you're already dreaming..in color and detail. 30 seconds later, i was already awake again. it was the shortest and clearest dream i've ever had in that short of a dream, in the middle of the day, sitting up in a chair. seemed quite real too, so waking less than a minute later, kinda freaked me out.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

i was just guessing. i have no clue.
i know we already have camoflage, like cloaking tech, so the idea an advanced race would isn't that hard to imagine. i just can't imagine how it would work where an eye can see it but a camera can't. unless your brain has its own frequency and all you have to do is know the frequency, and then pump visual/audtiory data in like you would a tv station?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Catching an alien grey handed in an unauthorized abduction attempt.

Your thread title did catch my attention.

It made me consider what an authorzed abduction would be called?

A date?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If it isn't a failed attempt, I don't know what exactly was happening.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think this short story by Carl Sagan relates very much to the abduction "phenomena".

The Dragon In My Garage

by Carl Sagan

"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"

Suppose (I'm following a group therapy approach by the psychologist Richard Franklin) I seriously make such an assertion to you. Surely you'd want to check it out, see for yourself. There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!

"Show me," you say. I lead you to my garage. You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle -- but no dragon.

"Where's the dragon?" you ask.

"Oh, she's right here," I reply, waving vaguely. "I neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon."

You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon's footprints.

"Good idea," I say, "but this dragon floats in the air."

Then you'll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.

"Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless."

You'll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible.

"Good idea, but she's an incorporeal dragon and the paint won't stick." And so on. I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won't work.

Now, what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so. The only thing you've really learned from my insistence that there's a dragon in my garage is that something funny is going on inside my head. You'd wonder, if no physical tests apply, what convinced me. The possibility that it was a dream or a hallucination would certainly enter your mind. But then, why am I taking it so seriously? Maybe I need help. At the least, maybe I've seriously underestimated human fallibility. Imagine that, despite none of the tests being successful, you wish to be scrupulously open-minded. So you don't outright reject the notion that there's a fire-breathing dragon in my garage. You merely put it on hold. Present evidence is strongly against it, but if a new body of data emerge you're prepared to examine it and see if it convinces you. Surely it's unfair of me to be offended at not being believed; or to criticize you for being stodgy and unimaginative -- merely because you rendered the Scottish verdict of "not proved."

Imagine that things had gone otherwise. The dragon is invisible, all right, but footprints are being made in the flour as you watch. Your infrared detector reads off-scale. The spray paint reveals a jagged crest bobbing in the air before you. No matter how skeptical you might have been about the existence of dragons -- to say nothing about invisible ones -- you must now acknowledge that there's something here, and that in a preliminary way it's consistent with an invisible, fire-breathing dragon.

Now another scenario: Suppose it's not just me. Suppose that several people of your acquaintance, including people who you're pretty sure don't know each other, all tell you that they have dragons in their garages -- but in every case the evidence is maddeningly elusive. All of us admit we're disturbed at being gripped by so odd a conviction so ill-supported by the physical evidence. None of us is a lunatic. We speculate about what it would mean if invisible dragons were really hiding out in garages all over the world, with us humans just catching on. I'd rather it not be true, I tell you. But maybe all those ancient European and Chinese myths about dragons weren't myths at all.

Gratifyingly, some dragon-size footprints in the flour are now reported. But they're never made when a skeptic is looking. An alternative explanation presents itself. On close examination it seems clear that the footprints could have been faked. Another dragon enthusiast shows up with a burnt finger and attributes it to a rare physical manifestation of the dragon's fiery breath. But again, other possibilities exist. We understand that there are other ways to burn fingers besides the breath of invisible dragons. Such "evidence" -- no matter how important the dragon advocates consider it -- is far from compelling. Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion

Source

edit on 6-2-2011 by cripmeister because: source

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I was re-reading that the other day. I highly recommend everyone interested in this phenomenon read chapter 4 in that wonderful book as well. Is there a person that has truly believed they've been abducted repeatedly & set up some cams & have a non-blurry video? I would love to see it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
I think this short story by Carl Sagan relates very much to the abduction "phenomena".

Hey not bad... you have it

Dragons are indeed invisible... mine is
But they do appear under the right circumstances to those who can understand...

Basically they are outside this dimension

Yeah I know... you will say I am crazy... but you can't prove me wrong

"Seek... and Ye Shall Find"

"Do not mess in the affairs of Dragons, for Ye are Crunchy and taste Good with Ketchup"

But no worries... you can always say "They are only clouds" and go back to your bliss

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i agree with the op. you have to make amends. say, a video that you think better suits the subject!
i'm interested in seeing where you go with THAT!

Okay... well I DO have an answer that will cover it... but it will take me a bit to put together... be back later.

Enjoy the Dragons... I have plenty more... and no they are not photoshopped

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

want to see my collection of ancient artifacts that suggest the first sentient inhabitants of this planet were not homo sapians, nor cave men (in the traditional sense) but variations on that theme, such as amphibian-mammalians and reptilian-mammalians, sentient, bipedal, breast feeding ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Do not mess in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

my question is, what're we doing in his mouth in the first place? obviously it's a metaphor. wonder if it's like "because you're neither a follower of enlil or enki, i will eject you out of the space doors" lol

or maybe, because you are neither generating positive or negative particles, the super massive black hole will eject you from the ergosphere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

want to see my collection of ancient artifacts that suggest the first sentient inhabitants of this planet were not homo sapians, nor cave men (in the traditional sense) but variations on that theme, such as amphibian-mammalians and reptilian-mammalians, sentient, bipedal, breast feeding ?

Umm, of course. How did you get them? By all means please post some pics
I would love to see them!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

woot. a captive audience! willing investigator? skeptic extraordinairre?

anyway, here ya go!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/03988f46ed432cca.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/23a8c40a541cea31.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e59b1d99ef2714f2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee027514bb01531.jpg[/atsimg]

most of them are from an egyptologist's website. he deals with artifacts from abydos and naqada, in egypt. these were from pre dynastic grave sites in abydos, naqada graves.

the one tall grey bug eyed fellow was from ancient sumer, city of eridu. dated 4000 BC. described as having a lizard shaped head. it was stolen during the war against terror, from the iraq museum in baghdad but they got the photo during their initial cataloguing of the artifact.

need links? i don't bother looking up the links unless the person is really interested. went to too much trouble to do so in the past, only to have them not even look at the links lol just skeptic all over the place and exit stage left, if'n ya know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
reply to post by undo

Good point. But, would such a highly advanced technology really need
to take so many for the same reasons over & over again? Why not
get a few samples, read the genetic code, then duplicate.

You don't understand. The greys often abduct people from families with the same history of abduction. They are not merely taking genetic samples for cloning purposes. They are also monitoring genetic mutations in different generations of the same family and keep returning to the same families.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

All that can be done by reading the code & reproducing copies. You could then just replicate as many mutations & variations as you want. Certainly a high technology like this can do it. Much easier than materializing through walls, trying to erase memories, which BTW, they're not very good at for some reason.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010
Perhaps they use a time slip type of deal where the abduction itself isn't happening in our time stream or maybe the act of the abduction pushes abducted person into another dimension or realm just prior to the abduction.

After studying abductions for many, many years, Budd Hopkins was forced to come to a similar conclusion. At first, he was a strictly "nuts and bolts" kind of guy, but the more data he gathered, the more the simple notion of physical abductions just didn't fit all the time. More recently, he's suggested that the interactions with these annoying "aliens" happens outside normal reality, although then have effects that carry over.

Unfortunately, this kind of paranormal, parapsychological stuff is hard to get a good handle on, since the science in that area is a bit less developed than the science associated with simple mechanics or electromagnetics. Maybe someday.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join