It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/11/11 Star of David Snowflakes in Baltimore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello my friend,

This subject came up tonight and I discovered the the local paper had a video online. So, thought I'd share.

These were the largest most beautiful snowflakes I had ever seen. They look precision made as if etched with a laser, and some were as big as a dime, other were much smaller. They were all the same shape, perfect stars of David.

"Also, it dawned on me that the one and only Creator chose the Gregorian/Christian calendar date of 1/11/11 to share this with us . . . As the Baltimore motto goes, "Believe . . . Behave". Y’know, could that be “Believe in One Creator? Behave to all people?” Maybe Baltimore is on to something . . . Ma Rabu Ma'asecha Hashem!"

Link

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers. Their magically delicious.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That snow was created by weather mod. I do not say this lightly because I understand how crazy that sounds. Here's what I know though. I'm in the SE and we got this snow as well. We've had temps in the 70's and torrential downpours. There are still piles of this "snow" in every parking lot. Never in my life have I seen anything like this. Neither has anyone else I've talked with and pointed it out to. We only got 6" from that storm as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Judge not, love all, be at peace

Word..!

And this proclamation can be applied to your OP - we don't know if snowflakes are of Intelligent design... so rather than label a phenomenon of nature, how 'bout we all enjoy it for what it is rather than create an issue from it..?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh
That snow was created by weather mod. I do not say this lightly because I understand how crazy that sounds. Here's what I know though. I'm in the SE and we got this snow as well. We've had temps in the 70's and torrential downpours. There are still piles of this "snow" in every parking lot. Never in my life have I seen anything like this. Neither has anyone else I've talked with and pointed it out to. We only got 6" from that storm as well.

You see weather mod, I see:

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

I suppose we will see soon.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They are outside filming snow, yet it's not snowing. Almost looks like someone cut some of them and tossed them around.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry but it looks like white crackers scattered around. It doesn't lay softly like a snow flake and other than the crackers no snow on the ground.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Really cool video! I've seen some very large snowflakes in Birmingham, England before. They were the size of half dollars. They looked fluffy and thick. So beautiful when they fell. It was hard to get a good picture of them! I collect pictures of snowflakes, the earliest pics were by a guy named Wilson Bentley. He took them under a microscope around the late 1800's. They are very detailed and interesting to view.

Anyway, I enjoyed your post! Peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Sorry but it looks like white crackers scattered around. It doesn't lay softly like a snow flake and other than the crackers no snow on the ground.

I know the video isn't as clear as I would have wished. It isn't my video as I have no video camera. It is the real deal though, I saw it myself. It was posted in the paper with commentary from the staff about it. It did not lay soft like normal snow, but was more like piles of these big individual snowflakes. You could reach down and pick each one up individually.

It was the most unusual snow I had ever seen.

Just telling ya what we had as it was reported and I saw it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

When you touched one would it melt? I would have loved to see this!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
When you touched one would it melt? I would have loved to see this!

Not instantly.

It didn't even feel cold really. It had a plastic feel to it. When I walked outside and saw it, at first I couldn't even comprehend that it was snow. It did not register.

The smallest flakes were the size of those candy flower cake decorations, if you know what I mean. All of them were the same shape, star of david.

I did not think to taste one. Usually I like to taste fresh snow, childhood thing, but I didn't think to taste this snow.

This isn't the only odd snow fall we had this year. A few weeks before in December we had snow that looked like those styro foam balls. When it packed, it looked just like the rough edge of a broken piece of styro foam.

That stuff looke erie. It took forever to melt.

Anyway, thats the skinny. Next time, I'll try to get a cam from someone and take some pics myself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
randy wade?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetwood70
randy wade?

Who is Randy Wade?

Never heard the name.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for explaining what it was like. I remember reading someplace that there is such a thing as red snow. Mother nature always has surprises.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Its a thick snowflake that you're turning into the star of david. All snowflakes have similar patterns upon creation, the rare ones that make it to earth in tact, show up just as those did, or the thinner version is what we're used to.

However, if this is an omen for the jewish people, I would interpret it as "The Star of David is falling from the sky" ... just like the fake jewish state of Israel. Goin down down down ...
edit on 5-2-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

maybe the comment was to someone else who posted in this thread, but thankyou for answering my post.... Peace & LOVE my friend!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleetwood70
maybe the comment was to someone else who posted in this thread, but thankyou for answering my post.... Peace & LOVE my friend!

Now thats funny!! I have been googling Randy Wade and Snowflakes trying to figure it out. No luck either.

No worries my friend...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

edit on 6-2-2011 by fleetwood70 because: wrong comment

randall and snowflakes are not linked.- so no you wouldnt find it on google.
edit on 6-2-2011 by fleetwood70 because: comment

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Six-side or six-point shapes are the natural shape of snowflakes.

Now, if they were five-point stars, that would be amazing.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You are correct....and jumped to it before me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join