It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says Obama's policies have US on road to ruin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Once again you prove that you are a self made man and worship your own creator. (John Bright)

Ironically you make broad sweeping accusations of others and then do exact same in your post. And throw in an infantile YT rant to boot.

As a liberal, I am skeptical of Ms Palin because she:

1. Offers no concrete plan or policy with specifics (but quick to criticize others)
2. Infuses her "Redneck Chick" persona with gun violent rhetoric
3. Is generally more concerned with her own fame and fortune than the advancement of America
(there is another thread stating she is attempting to trademark her own name.....and Bristols)
4. Quit her previous duly elected political position mid-term.
5. Exhibits no sound comprehension of politics / economics on a global scale
6. Proposes dubious anti-environment solutions to our nation's energy crisis (Drill, Baby Drill)
7. Inspired to simply shoot or nuke anything she disagrees with
8. Wears dorky glasses and has an annoying accent (just threw that in to see if you are still reading)
9. Overall is an enigma and polarizing

(Disclaimer to #2: Being from the South, I generally dig Redneck Chicks.)

How about thems apples as you like to say? Plenty of fodder for you to waller in.

edit on 6-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sarah Palin? I love you girl. Really.
But, um, duh. We've known that Obummer has had us on the road to ruin for years.

But god bless your cute little heart darlin'.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah. She also said that the mere fact of living in Alaska gives her extra powerful powers when it comes to dealing with Russia... what with Putin flying around up there and all.

Consider the source. If this is the best this country can do, we are in serious trouble indeed.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
But god bless your cute little heart darlin'.

Puppies are cute too but they leave permanent stains and ruin the carpet.

edit on 6-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: fix layout

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I can't believe that anyone would attach this anti liberal rant from this Glenn Beck wanna be to their post and expect that any reasonable person would accept it as having any value what so ever, what a joke. Although I have to say that, from what I hear, Beck's ratings are in a decline and they may very well be looking for a replacement soon. As good as this guy is at stating the truth in opposites, he seems to be a perfect choice to carry on the Beck legacy.

Saltheart, if you weren't such a good source for comedic post, I'd just put you in the ignore column. On the other hand, I feel the need to thank you for making this video available as it's always nice to have another clear example of the conservative thought process in action for future reference.

Palin is an idiot! I knew more about U.S. politics and world affairs when I was in 8th grade than Palin will ever know in her life. Sad part is, that the rest of the republican/tea party is not much better.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Obama is just following gw bushs polices, and america is planned decades in advance.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The road to ruin began 30 years ago...I would love to see how Sarah Palin would fix this country, as she has no solutions herself. The best part of this whole argument, is that the government was largest under Bush's administration.

I'm not saying that Obama has been the best or that ALL of his policies have been good...but I shudder to think of the alternatives. If you want a good example, just look North. Bank regulation is great and healthcare is awesome....if you had those 2 simple concepts, half of your problems would never have happened.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Really, so you know all this by what? Watching your echo chamber MSM or reading at your echo chamber sites?

For those that would actually like the source of information instead of echo chamber rhetoric, maybe go to the source.

www.palintv.com...
governorpalin4president.blogspot.com...
jewsforsarah.com...
www.standing4palin.com...
teamsarah.ning.com...

By the way, I was only referring to people that posted on this thread, I was not making a general sweep.

She's a joke pandering to her base.

Now, who wrote it for her?

Missus palin was there to tell us that we must unquestioningly do whatever israel wants.

She has also destroyed Wasilla by ordering her legacy Sports Complex built on land the municipality didn't own in order to have it finished before she left office.

Now Wasilla has been fighting a lengthy legal battle with the property owner and will end up paying 20 times more than the land was worth originally.

Just more lip service from the pittbull in high heels.

Macro economics are so far over her head I doubt if she could balance her own check book.

I am sick of this woman.

But HEY, lots and lots of links to the facts right? No EMOTIONAL rhetoric RIGHT? Actual links to her platform or policies right?

Pffft.

Like I said, emotional rhetoric. TYPICAL.

Just like ol Howard Dean said-

Never address the topic, pivot and attack. TYPICAL

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Just like ol Howard Dean said-

Never address the topic, pivot and attack. TYPICAL

Lazy programmers never offer up a full array of variables and such a small range of data that once the record skips, results begin to become unreliable, incomprehensible, and useless. French is a fun language because even mundane words sound fun to say. Deja Vu.

Instead of pivot maneuvers created to obfuscate the problems

See, this is the whole reason for the pivot maneuver.

Since you did not read the information and only attempt to create a Howard Dean pivot maneuver,

I think I liked the original where the blond goes crazy at the end better. This just feels so... done already.

Do you want to hear a perfect example on how to dissemble and pivot

As for your attempt to make this about me, you are just ignorant and a pivot man.

Have you gone to the Howard Dean school of pivot maneuvers?

He gets that from Howard Dean. If you cannot beat the subject of the discussion, pivot and change it to something else.

Gosh I really hope Robin Williams does the preacher character this time.

Howard Dean Pivot tactic-Howard Dean teaches sleazy pivot tactic so well versed by Bill Clinton

You been getting instruction from your hero-Howard Dean Pivot Maneuvers
edit on 16-12-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: change you to your

Do you have something specific or you just spouting invectives to create a Howard Dean pivot maneuver.

I feel like I have read this all before.

You must have gone to the Howard Dean school of pivot maneuvers.

This story is not about Fox, except your attempt to pull a Howard Dean Pivot.

Sometimes I really wonder if the people behind the bots realize how often their "independant" avatars waste time defending Republicans, RINOs, and NEOcons all while swearing no alligiance to an established party and hatred for all government. I am sure more wisdom is to come in the form of some that sounds vaguely like something else though. May I use some of that wisdom in my signature with full credit to the author?

Now I guess I do not understand why "TEA" party people and "Independants" rush to stand behind such right wing mouth pieces as Palin and Glenn Beck. Any help?
edit on 6-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

She's right, but please God, don't let her run. It will almost guarantee a second term for Obama. Let her run after we repair all the damage done when there's not so much at stake.

Worst a Palin vs Hilary fight - ACK!

I agree with her quote, but it certainly was not just Obama to blame. This is the history of the actions and laws that will lead up to the 2012 Great Depression and the politians KNOW it. That is the real reason the Patriot Act was put in place. I list the laws so you can look at them yourselves.

REGAN - Leveraged buyouts/Hostile takeovers

The Regan Admin was lax in enforcing Security and Exchange laws as well as Anti-monopoly laws. He therefore facilitated the Leveraged buyout/Hostile takeover feeding frenzy of the 1980's that wiped out much of our industry. We went from 24% of the work force engaged in manufacturing in 1970 to less than 9% now.

....Both economic and regulatory factors combined to spur the explosion in large takeovers and, in turn, large LBOs. The three regulatory factors were the Reagan administration's relatively laissez-faire policies on antitrust and securities laws, which allowed mergers the government would have challenged in earlier years; the 1982 Supreme Court decision striking down state antitakeover laws (which were resurrected with great effectiveness in the late eighties); and deregulation of many industries, which prompted restructurings and mergers. The main economic factor was the development of the original-issue high-yield debt instrument. The so-called "junk bond" innovation, pioneered by Michael Milken of Drexel Burnham, provided many hostile bidders and LBO firms with the enormous amounts of capital needed to finance multi-billion-dollar deals.... www.econlib.org...

Clinton - World Trade Organization (WTO), NAFTA, and the Formation of Mega Banks leading to the bank bailouts and foreclosure:

The effect of the WTO Agreement on Agriculture:

Today's global food crisis shows "we all blew it, including me when I was president," by treating food crops as commodities instead of as a vital right of the world's poor, Bill Clinton told a U.N. gathering on Thursday. UNITED NATIONS, Oct. 23, 2008

President Bill Clinton, now the UN Special Envoy to Haiti, publicly apologized last month for forcing Haiti to drop tariffs on imported, subsidized US rice during his time in office. The policy wiped out Haitian rice farming and seriously damaged Haiti’s ability to be self-sufficient. www.democracynow.org...

Consolidation of Mega Banks, AIG Bailout and Foreclosuregate: Quick list of Banking laws

After the Great Depression, several laws were put in place to prevent another depression. The 1933 and 1934 Security and Exchange laws, The McFadden Act of 1927, The Glass-Steagall Act or Banking Act of 1933. Also the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956.

Clinton's laws Negating above: Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999

More pro-banking Clinton laws:
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act of 1991:Allowed big banks to gobble up smaller banks more easily.

Housing and Community Development Act of 1992 and RTC Completion Act - Housing and business loans to minorities.

Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 200 - left CDSs unregulated and set up AIG bailout and Foreclosuregate.

Bush - Wars, Patriot Act, John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007

Wars are costly to those fighting them and profitable to those financing them. If the "winning" country does not gain appreciable amounts of land and resources to offset the cost of war, then war make absolutely no sense---- UNLESS of course you are a banker. Bankrolling the Bolshevik Revolution and Bankers and WAR

Patriot Act:
It is very interesting to read the Patriot Act. It addresses border security at the Canadian border but no where in the document does it address the Mexican border despite Radical Islam makes inroads among Latin America's Native peoples

Of course Bush and the bankers see nothing to fear from the Muslims given their "intimate" connections.
Therefore the only real reason for the Patriot Act is to oppress "Homegrown Terrorists" On February 14 2008 U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command established new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan allowing Canadian troops to be used to "respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” and the John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 repealed Posse Comitatus which had forbidden the use of military forces in civilian matters.

The Military Commissions Act, allows the president to station military troops anywhere in the United States and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to “suppress public disorder.”

States have been encrourged to pass laws that allow Governors to declare Martial law WITHOUT the backing of the legislature for a two month period by the United States Commission on National Security/21st Century also known as the Hart-Rudman Commission. Also thanks to other laws the state National Guard units have been consolidated into a national police force and local law enforcement is now under control of the federal government.

Clinton was not to be out done by Bush in preparing for insurrection. "Anti-hoarding" Executive Orders:

These ideas of anti-hoarding legislation may have stemmed from two areas of confusion:

First is from Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which Clinton has grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control incase of "National Emergency").

These EOs are not aimed at anti-hoarding but rather at seizure or confiscation of items... www.millennium-ark.net...

Obama - Bankrupt the American people and push them towards "economic or financial crisis"

Obama-Dodd financial bill would further enrich Goldman Sachs The "bill would reward the firm with potentially billions of dollars by instituting a so-called “resolution authority” that would, in practice, be a permanent bailout fund."

Obama loan modification program actually forces foreclosures:

Even though many homeowners are put into trial Making Home Affordable Programs, thousands of homeowners complain that a few months after making reduced monthly mortgage payments their banks avoid permanent loan modifications. By now, it's no secret that home loan servicers are making money on foreclosures rather than approving home loan modifications. www.suite101.com...

Although the article admits "Homeowners are tired of sending the same paperwork again and again and getting the runaround from their banks.." It neglects to say that after many months of dragging the process out, the banks then hand the cash strapped homeowner a colossal bill for back payments, penalties, added interest AND LAWYERS FEES! You are given one month to make the payment or the bank forecloses. IF by some miracle you manage to scrap up the payment you get ANOTHER run around with the bank refusing to name the exact amount need to avoid foreclosure.

It took SIX MONTHS for my lawyer to pin the S.O.B.s down! Here is the reason why

“To ensure that the mortgage servicer pushes default instead of workout, the servicer is paid double (50 basis points versus 25 basis points) by the MBS to service a loan in default. Why do you think your servicer tells you that you must be in default before it will consider a mortgage modification, a practice known as invited default?

“Simply put,” says Parker, “the government bailout of AIG has actually encouraged foreclosures because the taxpayers continue to fill AIG’s coffers with enough cash to pay out insurance on defaulted home loans.”

...CDS premium revenue is not restricted to those who might have actual losses or real assets to protect. You can bet as much as you want and create as many CDS as you want....
www.realtytrac.com...

50% of the US labor force work for small business. Obamacare makes a change in the tax law governing 1099's that is going to be a NIGHTMARE for ALL businesses and force many small businesses to close their doors. Worse it will greatly impede the start of new small businesses.

The second fiasco is the food safety law. Most American farmers, despite the media's hype, have to work a second job to support their farm. Very few farms actually get tax payer money and those are normally the large corporate farms. The addition of food safety regulation and the new 1099 tax changes are going to push many out of business.

The economic disparity between industrial farms and those that retain locally owned and controlled farms may be due in part, to the degree in which money stays in the community. Locally owned and controlled farms tend to buy their supplies and services locally, thus supporting a variety of local businesses. This phenomenon is known as the economic “multiplier” effect, estimated at approximately seven dollars per dollar earned by the locally owned farm. PEW REPORT

Will the Food Safety Law effect your home garden? It may if not now then later because despite all the media hype the Tesser Amendment does NOT exempt small farms.

...Ignorance about the law’s broad reach (and how it will be construed by the courts) has thwarted opposition to the bill, which will likely pass Congress. For example, a newspaper claims the bill “doesn’t regulate home gardens.” The newspaper probably assumed that was true because the bill, like most federal laws, only purports to reach activities that affect “interstate commerce.” To an uninformed layperson or journalist, that “sounds as if it might not reach local and mom-and-pop operators at all.” ...

But lawyers familiar with our capricious legal system know better. The Supreme Court ruled in Wickard v. Filburn (1942) that even home gardens (in that case, a farmer’s growing wheat for his own consumption) are subject to federal laws that regulate interstate commerce. Economists and scholars have criticized this decision, but it continues to be cited and followed in Supreme Court rulings, such as those applying federal anti-drug laws to consumption of even home-grown medical marijuana. Indeed, many court decisions allow Congress to define as “interstate commerce” even non-commercial conduct that doesn’t cross state lines.

...Lori Robertson of FactCheck.org, who is not a lawyer (she has a B.A. in advertising), claims the bill doesn’t apply to “that tomato plant in your backyard.” As a lawyer, I am skeptical of this claim. (I co-represented the prevailing defendant in the last successful constitutional challenge to federal regulation under the interstate commerce clause, United States v. Morrison (2000) — one of only two cases since the 1930s where the Supreme Court limited, rather than rubberstamped, regulation in the name of “interstate commerce”). And it appears that that the proposed law CAN apply to that tomato plant in your backyard (or Michelle Obama’s garden), since Congress’s power under the Commerce Clause is almost unlimited in the eyes of the courts... www.openmarket.org...

Another lawyer's comments on Food Safety and the Commerce ClauseI do not give a rat's behind what color Obama is, but I do care that he is trashing this country

2011 - FOOD RIOTS SPREADING
GLOBAL fOOD SUPPLY DWINDLING
FOOD BUBBLE COLLAPSE
PURDUE UNIV - THE GLOBALIZATION OF CORPORATE CRIME: FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL CARTELS OF THE 1990s - March 1, 2003
LET THEM EAT GRASS
Poverty soars as millions of Americans head to food banks
Food skyrockets to highest prices ever - world wide

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

For those that would actually like the source of information instead of echo chamber rhetoric....

Funny you say that after Sinnthia compiled your greatest hits.

You've been pwnd dude.

edit on 6-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

WOW. With laws and leaders like that Im glad im an Aussie. But then again some of our leaders are no better and I bet our laws are probably photocopies of the USA's anyway
edit on 6-2-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I see the same hood winkers throwing the usual party rhetoric and never addressing the real issues

People lets stick with the facts shall we and stop toting the usual democratic and republican baggage

The last several presidents in office have not only put our constitutional rights at bay-Patriot Act, but have sent this country from a more than obvious socialist society to now dam close to a communist! Yes Sarah is exactly right, but her Republican party is more than willing to renew the patriot act are they not

Can we not for once agree to disagree and all come to the same conclusion that our fraudulent 2 party system know longer works and we best open our eyes and stop argueing amongst each other who has the worst friggin president- political party, as they have all been a load of turds for over fifty ought years have they not

Here is what i propose; learn from history atleast one time and realize just as our founding fathers had, big government always and i mean always leads to the slow erosion of its people rights and liberties!
Lets get it together folks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

WOW. With laws and leaders like that Im glad im an Aussie. But then again some of our leaders are no better and I bet our laws are probably photocopies of the USA's anyway.

Yeah, Ain't it wonderful how our NATIONAL politicians are busying helping the INTERNATIONAL cartels set up a world government so it is a lot easier to turn us all into serfs?

Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society....

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED. Back in 1968, at a Bilderberg meeting in Canada, George Ball, the then Under-secretary for Economic Affairs with JFK and Johnson said: “Where does one find a legitimate base for the power of corporate management to make decisions that can profoundly affect the economic life of nations to whose governments they have only limited responsibility?”

The idea behind each and every Bilderberg meeting is to create what they themselves call THE ARISTOCRACY OF PURPOSE between European and North American elites on the best way to manage the planet. In other words, the creation of a global network of giant cartels, more powerful than any nation on Earth, destined to control the necessities of life of the rest of humanity, obviously from their vantage point, for our own good and in our benefit – THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US..... ______beforeitsnews/story/73/389/Transcript_Video_Daniel_Estulin_Bilderberg_Speech_at_EU_Parliament_Press_Conference.html

In the Western World, there are only two ideologies, collectivism vs. individualism. Unfortunately ALL our governments are now based on one form of collectivsm or another.
In collectivism:
1. Rights are derived from the state;
2. The group is more important than the individual;
3. Coercion is the preferred method to bring about reform;
4. Laws should be applied differently to different classes;
5. Providing benefits (redistributing wealth) is the proper role of government.

Because collectivsm believes the group is more important than the individual, it suits the cartels very well. (They think of us as cattle) These basic principles of collectivism allow favored individuals and corporations to game the system. "some pigs are more equal than other pigs" With this believe then theft, slavery and murder are all justified. The most ruthless sociopaths gravitates to the top to attain power. This is the key weakness of collectivism with its Stalin's and Hiltler's and other mass murderers.

“The Collective Farm Policy was a terrible struggle, Ten million died. It was fearful. Four years it lasted. It was absolutely necessary." Joseph Stalin

If you do not think this type of "purge" is planned for the USA ...

....what is going to happen to those people that we can’t re-educate, that are die-hard
capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they’d have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers. And when I say eliminate, I mean kill 25 million people. I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of whom have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious....
Larry Grathwohl and Frank Reagan, ed., Bringing Down America (New Rochelle, New York: Arlington
House, 1976).

Considering I have had similar stuff such as "We are going to KILL people like you when we take over!" shouted at me by Harvard graduates in Cambridge MA, because they did not like my T-shirt, I take this threat very seriously.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As Louie Armstrong once sung, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. From what I'm reading here, I'm going to have to start yoga as soon as possible as in the not to distance future I think Im going to have to kiss my lillie white arse goodbye. Thanks for the heads up, in more ways than 1.
edit on 6-2-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Now I guess I do not understand why "TEA" party people and "Independants" rush to stand behind such right wing mouth pieces as Palin and Glenn Beck. Any help?

Ah, maybe this was said rhetorically, but here is my 2c.
Anecdotal. And I'n being general, not necessarily addressing the groups mentioned.

Many of the votes for Ronald Reagan were cast by angry white males/females who saw themselves as victims of the Civil Rights Movement and/or the counterculture movement, along with the usual far right wing paranoia voters of the anti-Communist(and gay) movement. If these citizens could not secede physically, they would set up a cultural divide, separating good from evil, the saved from the damned, with us or against us, barricading themselves behind and lobbying volleys from religion/political affiliations. Entire neighborhoods could be gated, set apart. The world consisted of "them" and "others".

For three decades many of this group of victims became perpetual victims, never overcoming a persecution complex, relishing in it, enjoying martyrdom ad nauseum to this day. There could be money made by people like Beck (and now Palin), who feed the victims exactly what they want to hear....in order to remain in perpetual victimhood. O'Reilly, Coulter, Breitbart do this, too.

What is truly sad to me were people I knew who were medicated for paranoia who were the first in town to be anti-govt. It was the govt who was out to get them, even as they cashed govt disability checks and had free meds. Or the struggling family who railed against govt handouts yet went on govt medical programs when medical problems arose.

Maybe all this talk of anti-g, self-sufficiency was, for some, a way to cope; they didn't like their own dependency or economic victimhood and so rallied against it. With so much to fear and react to, little mental thought could be devoted to nuance; slogans sufficed. Emotional investment was high, stability was needed, so an emotional,
kick ass leader is needed. But rather than a leader who would cure them of the victimhood, the leaders keep reminding them how powerless they are, (even as this voting block got politicians elected).

Maybe all this talk just validates how they perceive themselves, which validates their self-image, not a bad thing, except in this case it validates a bad self-image, and does nothing to actually help overcome the fear and anger of victimhood. As much as they shout out for self-reliance, they need to be filled with feelings of helplessness/powerlessness to feel good.

All this is from what I've observed. From the outside we must look like a nation of victims. Get over it! Get help to move on! Heck, even Japan who suffered from nuclear bombing and national humiliation as the loser of a war they started, even Japan overcame their victimhood and held no animosity towards us.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

...Can we not for once agree to disagree and all come to the same conclusion that our fraudulent 2 party system know longer works and we best open our eyes and stop argueing amongst each other who has the worst friggin president- political party, as they have all been a load of turds for over fifty ought years have they not

Here is what i propose; learn from history atleast one time and realize just as our founding fathers had, big government always and i mean always leads to the slow erosion of its people rights and liberties!
Lets get it together folks

I DISAGREE! It was a hundred years not fifty.

Otherwise you are correct. Socialism, Communism, Nazism, Fascism, Liberalism, Progressivism
and Neoconism are merely variants of the same chorus, all clamoring for BIG Government. ALL believe that rights are granted by the state TO the people. Yes the state granting rights instead of the people who grant the government certain rights.

Ain't that just a dandy ideology for the ruthless power hungry sociopaths intent on ruling the world? No wonder the likes of David Rockefeller and Maurice Strong are "socialists" or a better description is "collectivists"

The Constitution of the United States
Preamble:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Seems pretty clear the rights of the government come FROM the people. But that is NOT what the US Government is now saying:

In July 2000, USDA officials claimed in our court hearing that, “The farmers have no rights. No right to be heard before the court, no right to independent testing, and no right to question the USDA.www.vtcommons.org...

The FDA states that "there is no 'deeply rooted' historical tradition of unfettered access to food of all kinds."

“There is No Generalized Right to Bodily and Physical Health.”

“There is No Fundamental Right to Freedom of Contract.”

The FDA claims that, before filing a lawsuit, the FTCLDF should have filed a petition with the FDA. In other words, they’re claiming that they have the right to set the rules by which they may be accessed and controlled. [AGAIN the people have NO RIGHT to question the government]
Sources:
www.farmtoconsumer.org...
healthfreedoms.org...
www.gaia-health.com...

It is pretty clear the US government now see the people as ONLY having the rights they are willing to grant.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

crimvelvet, in so many of your ATS posts over the years, you have done some pretty magnificent work compiling and sharing references and sources.

While I do not agree with you on everything, you indeed have pointed out the horrible ways that banks/fnancial industry started to treat farmers in the 1980s with reprecussions for the middle class after that. You have pointed out how govt has come to protect the corporations over We The People, the citizens and consumers.

What started out in the interest of We The People has been hijacked by corporate interests for their own control, and this hijacking has destroyed America more than whatever Bin Laden and Al Queda could mastermind.

For three decades Americans have been made to segregate into two groups constantly at war with each other. Until and unless we are united, not in political groups but in pressure groups to force politicians (as citizens are doing in northern Africa and the Middle East with demonstrations/protests), we will continue to live under the yoke of corporate oppression.

Palin etal play into this common-man-as-victim mentality, forcing it into a political arena, where politicians feed off corporate donations. They feed the victims what they want to hear, at a price, and end up enriching themselves with wealth and feelings of personal power. If Palin etal sounded more like Ralph Nader, they could rant and rave all they want, and we wouldn't be hearing them as we do now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

While I do not agree with you on everything, you indeed have pointed out the horrible ways that banks/fnancial industry started to treat farmers in the 1980s with reprecussions for the middle class after that. You have pointed out how govt has come to protect the corporations over We The People, the citizens and consumers....

Please understand I do not support Palin. Actually after much research I do not support either party because they are flip sides of the same coin. I find it hard to see ANYONE I agree with 100% and I am getting very sick of voting for the lesser of two evils.

After saying that I think you might like to read the articles at this site since it clarified a lot of points for me.

...politicians today are professionals. They also know what is good for their business, and they play the game well. Meanwhile, voters are like tennis balls, smashed back and forth across the net of politics. The tennis players win half the time, but the tennis ball never wins. And so the game goes on, as our nation and freedom fade into history.

There is a lot of information at this site. His analysis of 9/11 was a real eye opener for me since I never bothered to follow all the play by play of that game. I always figured "Never let a good crisis go to waste" summed it up no matter who was behind it.

His analysis "THE US GOVERNMENT DID NOT FAIL ITS MISSION IN THE WAKE OF HURRICANE KATRINA" was another eye opener. You may not agree with him but his analysis brings a new way of looking at things no matter what side of the fence you think you sit on.

Me - I am on the third side, that of the small capitalists fighting the "Central Banker/Government/Corporate Cartel" monster.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join