It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says Obama's policies have US on road to ruin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Palin warns of new era of big government

"This is not the road to national greatness, it is the road to ruin," Palin said of the growth in government spending, budget deficits, joblessness and housing foreclosures under Obama.

"The federal government is spending too much, borrowing too much, growing and controlling too much," she said. Palin said Obama had revived the era of big government, and she ridiculed the infrastructure spending and investment he outlined in his recent State of the Union speech.

"The only thing these investments will get us is a bullet train to bankruptcy," the 2008 vice presidential candidate said in a speech at the Ronald Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara, California, part of two days of festivities marking the late president's 100th birthday.

Yes! Go Sarah! Kick that incompetent SOBs bottom.

I really hope she runs because I can't think of anything more satisfying then to see her beat Obama's butt.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

She's right, but please God, don't let her run. It will almost guarantee a second term for Obama. Let her run after we repair all the damage done when there's not so much at stake.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If she thinks Obama is a big spender she better look in the mirror. While she was Mayor Wasilla racked up $20 million in debt when they had none before she got in. Alaska has the worst Debt to GDP ratio of all the States.

Pot calling kettle black!

Go ahead and vote her in. We'll see if she can put her money where her mouth is so to speak. Although if it's not written for her she might have problems answering un-scripted questions. She's a joke pandering to her base. The Republicans will never put her on the ballot. It's a sure defeat for 2012.

But what do I care, I'm Canadian. I just get a kick out people that think she'd actually do a good job when her own record speaks contrary to "Fiscal Conservative".

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

sorry my friend but there is no repairing this damage..the fed and the banks own us..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Possession is 9/10 of the law. They can say or think that all they want, but that in and of itself does not make it true. I'm a calm and modest man. While I do not go out looking for trouble, when it comes to my doorstep I do not hesitate to act. As one of my favorite quoters so succinctly puts it:

I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.
It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!
Emiliano Zapata

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

very well said my friend
the time has come..as they say

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PayMeh

She's right, but please God, don't let her run. It will almost guarantee a second term for Obama. Let her run after we repair all the damage done when there's not so much at stake.

"You" best get started on that pretty quick. Who's gonna repair the damage he's done?

Funny; I felt the same way about the"hildebeast" running...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The woman, actually pretty d@mn fine woman, said this? WOW! Finally the truth. Now, who wrote it for her? lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by krakencampbell

ha ha everything you said is TRUE!!!
sec line

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

But first, let's remember how we got here. I seem to recall a guy who said he wanted 'a hundred year' war in Iran, and whose campaign promise was 'to make it easier for Amerikans to drive a little farther', from cheaper gas due to said war. That was mccain. Missus palin was there to tell us that we must unquestioningly do whatever israel wants.

Ron Paul, well, fox wire hair guy scott kubick was given the honors of keeping him off the ticket. Fair and balanced. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2011 by minigunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ

If she thinks Obama is a big spender she better look in the mirror. While she was Mayor Wasilla racked up $20 million in debt when they had none before she got in. Alaska has the worst Debt to GDP ratio of all the States.

Pot calling kettle black!

Go ahead and vote her in. We'll see if she can put her money where her mouth is so to speak. Although if it's not written for her she might have problems answering un-scripted questions. She's a joke pandering to her base. The Republicans will never put her on the ballot. It's a sure defeat for 2012.

I recommend you stick to Canadian Politics.
But what do I care, I'm Canadian. I just get a kick out people that think she'd actually do a good job when her own record speaks contrary to "Fiscal Conservative".

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Agreed. I think America took a chance on someone with absolutely no real information on over the two people who made their intentions clear. It was a calculated risk, and boy everything that could go wrong did go wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

What you don't like hearing facts. That's all I posted. She quit half way through her term as governor to avoid being wrapped up in scandals and make money pimping her family out. She has also destroyed Wasilla by ordering her legacy Sports Complex built on land the municipality didn't own in order to have it finished before she left office. Now Wasilla has been fighting a lengthy legal battle with the property owner and will end up paying 20 times more than the land was worth originally.

Ya she'll do a good job as President.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just more lip service from the pittbull in high heels. Macro economics are so far over her head I doubt if she could balance her own check book. BTW, there is no link to your quoted text in OP. :shk:

Yes it is too bad the about the road Obama inherited. It was already paved by the time he got in office. Too bad GWB didn’t exit sooner.

Run Sarah, Run.

OP, schadenfreude?

edit on 5-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yes, and Sarah Palin's policies (WHAT ARE THEY EXACTLY) would set us on the dawn of a new golden age.

I am sick of this woman.

Calgon...take her away.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

Palin warns of new era of big government

"This is not the road to national greatness, it is the road to ruin," Palin said of the growth in government spending, budget deficits, joblessness and housing foreclosures under Obama.

"The federal government is spending too much, borrowing too much, growing and controlling too much," she said. Palin said Obama had revived the era of big government, and she ridiculed the infrastructure spending and investment he outlined in his recent State of the Union speech.

"The only thing these investments will get us is a bullet train to bankruptcy," the 2008 vice presidential candidate said in a speech at the Ronald Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara, California, part of two days of festivities marking the late president's 100th birthday.

Yes! Go Sarah! Kick that incompetent SOBs bottom.

I really hope she runs because I can't think of anything more satisfying then to see her beat Obama's butt.

She is just as incompetent as the rest of them!!!!

How about WE DON'T VOTE AND STORM WASHINGTON TO FIRE EVERY POLITICIAN THAT IS IN OFFICE DEMOCRAT & REPUBLICAN AND COMPLETE A MAJOR RE HAUL OF HOW ARE GOVERNMENT IS RAN.

We need a government occupied by scholarly people from different backgrounds that have no interest in corporate polices, only the greater good of our country & humanity.

I wish people would quit falling for these idiots on tv.

Do you really think Sarah Palin or any other candidate of any party gives a rats crap about you?? REALLY???

They only say what the weak and gullible want to hear and it has worked for a long time!! WAKE UP WILL YOU!!!

The things they say on tv or in interviews are preplanned....HELLOOO!!!

I feel sad for the people who believe they care for you.

If we want to send a message then WE SHOULDN"T VOTE ON ELECTION DAY, BUT MEET IN WASHINGTON 300 MILLION STRONG!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Just more lip service from the pittbull in high heels. Macro economics are so far over her head I doubt if she could balance her own check book. BTW, there is no link to your quoted text in OP. :shk:

Ooops - oversight. Here's the quote link for the OP - Too late to add it.

Reuters

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Of course I would prefer to have Ron Paul as the next President. I just think it would be extremely fun to watch Sarah Palin of all people BEAT THE TAR out of Barry. Think about it, could you imagine any political race more fun with all of the Palin haters heads exploding because of her. Yeah BABY!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hmmmm, lots of assertions made with no links. Hmmm, especially from a Canuck, well ain't that typical.

A lot of emotional rhetoric about Palin, with no address of what was said.

Well is that not just TYPICAL.

Here you go, how liberals think in two minutes.

Do not address what is stated, use emotion. Support a policy, even if the policy does not work. How that hopey changey working for the economy? How that crony payoffs to the unions, bankers, corporations working for ya all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join