It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faking of Anti-semetic attacks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

well with all these people faking attacks lately, what do you all feel could underlie this issue? Do alot of our Jewish readers feel that this is something that is considered by themselves or friends? I find this is atrocious that people would do this for attention, and then wonder why they get in trouble legally?

well we have the teacher who faked it, this lady, and a few other fakings lately, including faking kidnappings as well?

Is this due to the media launching campaigns against hate crimes in the news so often? I mean to want attention is one thing, but to possibly implicate someone else in an outright lie that will probably ruin their lives and give them so much undue publicity, I just dont understand it

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wrote this post:

[url=Will We See An Increase In Anti-Semetic et all]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just, what, a day or so ago?

Now is your question will Jews fake this type of attack to add'l protection?

I don't think so.....

anti-semitism is on the increase world-wide.

this one woman was a sick puppy.

(Edited by asala to fix link)

[edit on 14-7-2004 by asala]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Jews are hated enough as it is, I don't think they need to fake their own attacks.

They've got plenty of enemies to do it for them, thats a given.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well I didn't want to make it seem like they are intentionally doing it. There are problably lots of others that we don't hear about, but the media tends to focus on the Jewish ones.

Ive always wondered if the media does this to keep the Isreal Palestine issue alive.

Ive also wondered if the HOlocaust hadn't happened, would this be as much of a public issue as it is now. (Im not denying the Holocaust or anything like that, it was a horrible period of Humankind's history).?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I hate the way They make it seem like Jews were the only ones killed in Nazi camps. More Russians died in Nazi camps then Jews but does anyone ever even talk about them in regards to the holocaust. Russia loss more people in the war then any of the other allies. Then after the WW2 they had to deal with Stalin that killed 20 million of his own people. The Holocaust was bad on the Jews but come on they werent the only one gettin killed.

top topics

join