It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godlike Productions Website Goes Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The godlikeproductions.com general website is down, but the homepage says the following:

"at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished "

I know some members and lurkers alike frequent GLP, so any thoughts ATS?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmm, AE and LOP is also down??? Very strange.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Trinity, the owner of GLP, has been dealing with some sort of trouble with an ex-moderator called Omega. Basically he's accused him of "gang stalking." For the last few days there was a sticky thread at the top of the forum titled something like "Victims of Omega's gang-stalking, please come forward." I assume the shutdown is related, given the message.

Very sad news if this is in any way permanent.
edit on 5-2-2011 by enleve because: addendum

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by enleve

Yup, and third thread on this, i suggest we pick one and stay on it, less we feed the GLP doomers thinking they are famous should they make it here.
edit on 2/5/1111 by Trayen11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/5/1111 by Trayen11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainSensible
Hmm, AE and LOP is also down??? Very strange.

What are AE and LOP??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

alien-Earth.org and lunaticoutpost.com

Nevermind, both are back up now

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I found Trinity's "internet gang stalking" post in my cache - here it is:

If You Have Been Involved With Omega And His Internet Gang Stalking Activities...

I'm giving you one week to turn on him and join the other 4 individuals who have provided me with signed statements, screen shots, and other evidence regarding his actions in order to avoid being prosecuted along with him.

The libel, defamation of character, criminal stalking and harassment that has been going on for YEARS at this mans direction ends HERE...

If you got sucked in to his B.S. games and didn't realize the level that this is about to go to, now is your only opportunity to do the right thing and avoid prosecution.

HE is going to be prosecuted.

YOU still have a chance to get on the right side of this thing..

You can email me at [email protected] with the word OMEGA in the subject line if you do not wish to reveal yourself publicly here. Make sure you put the word OMEGA in the subject or I will most likely miss your email.

This offer is open to ANYONE, no matter what you may think I think of you. If you get on the right side of this thing I guarantee you immunity from prosecution.

Also, even if you were not involved and can provide any useful evidence in this situation it would be most appreciated.

If you are a victim of Omega and his group of internet stalkers and would like to participate in the prosecution of him and the other individuals who do not join us please email me and get on board.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainSensible
reply to post by Hazystars

alien-Earth.org and lunaticoutpost.com

Nevermind, both are back up now

Nice! Haven't heard of those sites but I will check them out.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by enleve

I was reading that thread last night. I'm a GLP noob so I am not tapped in to the internal drama.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Fed Trolls - have once again struck! Friends-please stay vigilant, these are dangerous times for anyone who dares to ask why or refuses to accept the "fluff" that we are given from the mainstream media.

While we may not agree with everything that was posted on GLP or even here on ATS we do have the Right per the Constitution of the United States of America to say what we are thinking.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh no, wonder how long this will last.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 072828p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Can you go into any more detail? I read GLP a lot but I haven't really kept up with the drama there, and Trinity was pretty vague in his sticky post.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by enleve
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Can you go into any more detail? I read GLP a lot but I haven't really kept up with the drama there, and Trinity was pretty vague in his sticky post.

Honestly I have no clue what is going on at GLP, I am just guessing, I have been banned six times this month,

He is apparently having problems with certain people that have certain ips so he does mass bans

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
The godlikeproductions.com general website is down, but the homepage says the following:

"at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished "

I know some members and lurkers alike frequent GLP, so any thoughts ATS?

Folks only say stuff like that when the aliens and their "MIB" groupies do the "gangstalking" bull. They need to leave this dood alone so he can run his crappy website without distraction. But I don't think that cutting off his website would help much anyway. He probably doesn't know that, though..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just for the record... I am an ATS mod and not only have the feds never visited, called, mailed, or instant messaged me... they won't even show up for tea and crumpets. And I've invited them like four times already.

Hyperbole and guessing in the dark leads to bad places and even worse deductions.

Deny ignorance!

~Heff

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Please use this already ongoing thread thank you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.
Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 5/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join