It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

And ? All the elites will be in bunkers by then with food and needs. Thats why they wouldn't tell you and just let you find out when it happens, they still need time.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
much has been discoverd on the sweaty guy super thread

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Hey maybe Just a Thought .....
you never know !

David after 14 hours of interrogation received the Golden Ticket to get on that ARK If David & his Family stays Quiet and allow them take down his You Tube Channel

If David (retire guy) starts packing his bags and sells all his Valuables and takes his family on a Long Trip Somewhere then Vanishes a week or 2 before the Predicted Big event in MARCH Happens Then We all should start to Worry !

Agreed.

I'd advise people to keep an eye on art galleries, museums, and national treasures in general.

If they move in the next few weeks, that will be a heads up that something is coming.

We all know they value a painting more than people's lives, so they would protect the art first.

Watch the art.

And by the way...what have we just seen in Egypt? Something about the art and treasures being looted from the museums...wasn't it? Hmmmm.
edit on 6/2/2011 by spikey because: added info

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The girl you are referring to also called Coast to Coast and spoke to George about the subject in question. I didn't hear the AJ show, but apparently, George was also a guest on that day. According to Noory's conversation with her, she repeated the .gov web address that seemed to be very deep linked, given the amount of dots and slashes she provided.

Does anyone have the Coast broadcast for the same day as AJ's show? That would give us all something more to go on.

"Come gather ’round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You’ll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin’
Then you better start swimmin’ or you’ll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin’"
BD

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by somewhereintime

here is the link to what the lady was talking about :

cftc.gov...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draken
reply to post by spikey

And ? All the elites will be in bunkers by then with food and needs. Thats why they wouldn't tell you and just let you find out when it happens, they still need time.

There's *no way* PTB would have left it this long to get what they need squared away..no chance.

What...can you honestly see the swine legging it to the UB's carrying armfuls of supplies?

Everything is stored, stacked and accounted for. Food, water, power, essentials will have been all taken care of, WELL before any 'due date'.

IF there is a valid reason for not telling us, the only one i can imagine would be to prevent us discovering the UB locations and possibly attack them with hundreds of thousands of people...but guessing the thought patterns of PTB, i'd reckon at the entrances to these places, they'd have poison gas, microwave emitters, plain old fashioned machine guns and whatever else you can imagine to keep people away from entry and exit points.

I don't see that they wouldn't tell...there'd not be much we could do against them anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just found out about this, I'm not sure if this is the same woman as i haven't had time to read through the thread:

link to the document: www.nickitservices.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
J0nes is a shill, I always felt it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
if he was chatting rubbish, why would they even arrest him. i suspect something very sinister is happening

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hmm here in the Netherlands the two most important museums are closed until further notice due to problems with renovation

Rijksmuseum closed untill somewhere in 2013

Stedelijk Museum closed untill notice

Honousty needs me to say they both have small dependances where you can view a very small part of the collection, although small collections are rapidly moved :- )

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
guys the david sweaty man was the guy who produced the golden girls and he has been on a poleshift survival forum asking for advice on surviving a pole shift so this guy who created the goldengirls is hoaxing us and is a mastermind and planned a year ahead or this goldengirls producer is telling the truth except for the alex part because he already knew about a pole shift from a yearago when he was asking advice on survivin a pole shift im tired and you are thinking i have lost it but go herewww.abovetopsecret.com... and read the last 4 or so pages its all true

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The article below confirms his, (David's), 30% Dollar devaluation and mentioned freezing.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by majestic3

That happened to me as well. They emailed me and said that my account had been hacked and that I needed to change my password. So I did, anyway once I heard that Goldman Sachs invested millions of dollars in facebook, I disabled my account, not sure if that did any good, but I will not knowingly use any app that is funded by those crooks. Just sayin' take care.

link   
For all of you wanting to download videos from Youtube, there is a program called "Youtube Downloader" - google for it. It is available on Cnet, Altervista etc, and contains no malicious software or anything like that. It can also strip the audio of downloaded video files and turn them into mp3s if you want to do any audio work.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by spikey

Hmm here in the Netherlands the two most important museums are closed until further notice due to problems with renovation

Rijksmuseum closed untill somewhere in 2013

Stedelijk Museum closed untill notice

Honousty needs me to say they both have small dependances where you can view a very small part of the collection, although small collections are rapidly moved :- )

Nice one mate, that was fast!

Here's some more i've noticed..

Scandal as hundreds of historic treasures go missing

(Oct 31st 2010)
www.gadling.com...

An audit of the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission has revealed that more than 1,800 historic artifacts can't be found. Officials aren't sure what happened to them but assume many have been stolen and others misfiled.

Missing treasures include a Kentucky rifle like those pictured above, an Ottoman ring that's almost 800 years old, one-of-a-kind paintings and photographs, and other irreplaceable objects.

Officials hope most are simply lost in the system

Falaknuma gems go missing

(December 19th, 2010)
www.deccanchronicle.com...

It’s a question of preserving lost glories, not losing treasures of yesteryear. While authorities claim that the Falaknuma Palace has been painstakingly restored to its original glory after being transformed into a hotel, old timers who have observed the palace from close quarters, point out that some royal art, artefacts, marble statues and precious articles that once adorned the palace walls and rooms are missing.

We know about Egypt of course, but in addition to the two above there are a lot of banks and corporations that are 'auctioning' off their art collections, supposedly to raise money that was lost in the financial crisis..what if they are buying their own art back? It's absence is explained by being sold off...simply buy it back and stash it away in the vaults of the UB's.

This could all be nothing, just everyday stuff, but i'm sure they would save the art, so i think it's a good idea to keep an eye on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by larry619
What will happen during a pole shift?

“The ultimate disaster! Enormous tidal waves (5 miles high) will roll across the continents as oceans become displaced from their basins. Hurricane winds of hundreds of miles per hour will scour the planet. Earthquakes greater than any ever measure will change the shape of the continents. Volcanoes (all of them, and some new ones!) will pour out huge lava flows, along with poisonous gases and choking ash. (From the starship last time, these clouds of ash quickly merged into one, covering up any view of the planet from space! I saw this myself!) Climates will change instantly, and the geography of the globe will be radically altered. If the pole shift is less that a full 180 degrees, the polar icecaps will melt rapidly, raising sea levels, while new icecaps will begin to build. (Most of the poles have already melted, and the rate is increasing dramatically. Though you won’t hear of this in the news) And large numbers of organisms, including the human race, will be decimated or even become extinct, with signs of their existence hidden under thick layers of sediment and debris, or at the bottom of newly established seas…”

That is the blurb at the beginning of the book. Let me elaborate on what is actually in the book! Now that I have your rapt attention!

This is not an article to argue whether this will happen or not, because not only has it happened on many planets, it is a natural part of a planet’s evolution. In order to cleanse themselves, when things get out of control on the planet (for various causes, not just men) a cleansing becomes necessary to get things back to the way they were supposed to be. So yes, pole shifts do happen, and a lot. Even our own scientists have proven that, it is just that some here on earth choose to not tell the public about things that they deem out of our control. That is the lie!!! THEY ARE NOT OUT OF OUR CONTROL!!! Had we grown enough (knowledge is power) we would have learned that what we do has a direct effect on the planet and everything on this planet. So yes, we are responsible for what is happening now, the pole shift!!!

We cannot talk about a pole shift without mentioning Edgar Cayce. The man is remarkable because he told us about this a long time ago, in clear language. He woke up a lot of people to what is going on. Don’t put him down for him being wrong in his predictions. That is how predictions work! If you change what you are doing, the prediction changes! So he has done his job! It was a warning, and he did a very good job of that. By the obvious proof that things have changed!!! People listened to him. And they still are! He might have been wrong on the dates, but he was not wrong on what was expected to happen if we didn’t do anything.

The thing is, the plans changed! The Plan changed, is more accurate. All of this was supposed to have been done in 1984. But people woke up and started to change things, and I believe strongly that it was because of Tuella’s books on the evacuation process that was meant to happen back then. The Starborn woke up to who they were, and things changed!!! So now we are here.

The pole shift will still happen, but it will be changed from the drastic form that it was intended to be back then. But don’t look at this lightly!!! It will still be something big to be reckoned with!!! You cannot stay on the planet and hope to live!!!

The planet has generations of pollution, abuse and damage to overcome in this cleansing. If you look at the records, this planet right now is in the worst shape that it has ever been in. How she is holding back from shifting is amazing to me. And I have been fascinated by Planetary Science for centuries! She is so literally on the edge that only her toenails are holding her erect!!!

The only safe place to be during a polar shift is up on the starships!!! Trust me on this, you do not want to be down here! Literally millions of ships are up there now, on red/red alert, ready to evacuate anyone that wants to get off the planet. People can be/ and will be/ sorted out later to where they need to go. Just say yes, when they want to evacuate you!!! And watch this pole shift from the safety of the starships!

I'll bite. How does the common man earn his place on one of these starships? My guess would be that only the super rich and elite of our society would have their place.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
DOES IT REALLY MATTER?? If we are here on earth and the destruction is as indicated, really catastrophic, then what the hell are we to do about it? I will not live in fear of what might be, when I know in my heart that it is real and in fact happening and there is a resolution then I will make my way. If the government knows they definitely are not going to divulge their info., they do not give two sh*ts or even one sh*t about anyone but themselves and their elite buddies. They want you to go to work on Monday and Tuesday and so on, ad infinitum. They are in the process of grabbing all they can thinking this is what is important, Artwork?? REALLY?? What ever, makes no sense to me, do what you must and trust your intuition on this one and all the rest of the bull#. Take care and good luck with all the sh*t that is about to hit the fan this year, be it man made, natural or supernatural. Blessings. Tina

You can't say sh*T!!??WTF?
edit on 6-2-2011 by TM62 because: Questioning.

edit on 6-2-2011 by TM62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
www.youtube.com...

Here you go

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join