It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
I'm shocked to see this thread still isn't in the hoax forum. All the evidence presented in this thread points to it being a hoax.

Me t00

This is just redicul0us

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I can tell you now why the government didnt try shut down ATS yesterday. Because ATS has members who disinfo and call everything a hoax just for the fun of it. No need to shut down ATS, it debunks everything no matter what haha. Government has ATS just where they want them

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Draken

It has to be said though that in order to address whether or not it is a hoax - one has to go to the source - the source in this instance is in fact the document, not the lady, not David the 'retired guy', not Alex Jones or C2C - it is the document which 'the lady' claims proves everything - well I'm sitting here staring at the so called 'Document' and if this is the genuine document she was referring to - it is a hotch potch of hastily pasted together pieces of information which have little or nothing to do with one another and all dressed up to look official. As I pointed out earlier - some of the content of the document is actually a post made here at ATS.

It just gets more and more ludicrous.

Oz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

Thats disinfomation, pretty easy to see considering its old text that was on ATS years ago when it was decent. Now ATS is full of hoax killers who believe they can debunk anything and after doing so, troll the thread.

Threads really dont need ppl posting things like ,'Why isnt this in the bin yet?'
When they dont even read up on all the new info.

Oi well, Ignorance is bliss. All i can say is if any REAL event would have to be leaked, it WILL be debunked and thrown in the trash of ATS, thats for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
C'mon everyone, lets stop bickering and play nicely. I think this is a great thread, and what I joined ATS for. If everyone had "proof" on the conspiracy theories they posted, then they wouldn't be 'theories' would they? This is not a conspiracy fact forum. I also found it interesting how many people here have mentioned gov disinfo posters on this site. I mentioned it once in one of my posts and was practically linched for it, I thought everyone was aware of these people.
What we should all do is take an hour off, go see what we can find out on the internet about this issue and come back and share what we find (if anything) No one would walk into a party or somewhere, evesdrop on a conversation and then walk up and say "what a load of crap, your full of @#$t"
If you don't like a thread, go read another. Keep it going I say.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Draken

All you need do is click on the link I posted to the relevant thread on ATS from 2004 - I don't run ATS - I am a new member who joined today to get to the bottom of this subject as it has me running all over the internet - I actually hoped I would save some time by getting 'facts' and opinion by coming here. Now unless you think I somehow injected a post into ATS dated 2004 could you tell me by what means it would be done? I'll give you the link once again oh and the link to the documents so you can check it out for yourself (Sorry - I should have done that in the first place) - See Page 8

And the original post at ATS from 2004 See Here

Oz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If this is true then wow!

But has anyone considered this could be a very good marketing ploy by Alex Jones himself?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

That's always a possibility but surely it would backfire on him when his listeners realised that? They wouldn't be happy - I know I wouldn't because in a way I wanted this to be true (Not that I want a Pole shift or anything destructive to happen) but I wanted us folks who are perceived to be on the 'fringe' to actually be hitting on something first and with accuracy if you see what I mean? If this is nonsense then I for one will be furious - because once again we've all been played by someone as suckers.

Oz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
I'm shocked to see this thread still isn't in the hoax forum. All the evidence presented in this thread points to it being a hoax.

If you think it's a hoax, why are you reading it? just go and read something else, easy fix.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by disaster123

I thought the idea was to get to the truth? Or is fantasy the only thing indulged in here? I bring you nothing but facts and information which is what was requested from the first few posts in the thread - and I give you the links from where I get the information so you can check it out for yourself? Now is there something particularly reprehensible about that? I find this thread interesting - like I say I want it to be fact - but the sources indicate otherwise - would you rather labour in a delusion or know the facts? I would posit that those who wish to ignore the facts are those who support the disinformation machine - they are those who continue to have us genuine seekers of truth proscribed as 'loonies' - what is there in truth to be afraid of? I've given you info - discredit it please - I'd be happy if you did so!

Oz

edit on 7-2-2011 by Ozscot because: Oops - forgot a question mark

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

Are you sure you're replying to my post? If so you should read it again coz I don't know what you're talking about. Of course I want to know the truth, that's why I come here. All I said was people should stop saying everything is a hoax if they don't like the topic and let those that want to, do so, and we should post more facts about the issue.I just said theories are theories because the truth is not yet known for certain, not that they shouldn't be proved or disproved, isn't that the whole idea? Why would you suggest I'm Labouring in a delusion? you don't make any sense. I'm looking into it myself and if I find anything new, I'll put it up for debate. I'm completely objective and I have never mentioned my views on the issue, so don't assume you know what they are. Why would I be afraid of the truth? did I say that?, no. Why would I discredit you? did I say that as well?, no. Did I suggest that I find anything
about posting links and information "reprehensible"? No. I said exactly the opposite. wtf dude, chill out and try to be happy without me disproving you. I wouldn't anyway.

Now look what you made me do, write a post that has no info. I'm going back to searching for the truth.
edit on 7-2-2011 by disaster123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Sorry - the layout of this place is still new to me and I thought you were directly responding to me with your comment - You have my unreserved apology.

Oz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Most excellent post, people should read what you've written here.
I understand what you are talking about, even though I am in Canada, we don't suffer from this "anxious" worrying over disasters any less than you guys do.
I like to point out to people about the 9/11 business, that it's amazing at how many people all of a sudden become "aviation experts" or "explosives professionals", how many planes have ever crashed into the Pentagon?
The only "source" they have as defense is what "someone" posted on Youtube.

I hope this "David" fellow, the guy in the video, is out right now getting the "professional" help it appears he needs.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

Well that makes sense now, ignore my rant then. Lets continue with looking for the truth, shall we?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe someone can enlighten me on a few things. What I don't understand is the connection that was made between HAARP and the New Madrid fault line. Is this technology able to manipulate seismic events in some way? If this was possible, what exactly would the Gov or TPTB stand to gain from this? Would it be Haliburton cashing in on cleaning up for huge profit and supplying FEMA? Is it about initiating martial law and empowering FEMA and the patriot act laws they have? Would an event like this enable tptb to manipulate the world economy in some way? These arn't my opinions, just questions to see what people think. Help me out here. If these things are orchestrated, there must be a motive behind it all. What could it be?
edit on 7-2-2011 by disaster123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Well iff the pole actualy shifts, and you know obama knew about this, I HOPE you americans get off your apathyc asses for once and go butt-fark Obama 4 real! Yes Yes I would certainly go BUT-FARK OBAMA

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

HAARP can indeed cause earthquakes - that's no 'theory', the good folks at HAARP Alaska freely acknowledge this - but of course they would never indulge in such things
The Holes in Heaven video was a good documentary on this. Holes in Heaven

There appears to be a monumental mix up over who is precisely who - and who said what over this whole David/Alex Jones/White House lady/Pole shift lady/Earthquake lady - and unless and until Alex Jones makes a statement I fear we're going to stumble along confused. There were 'Two' ladies on the Alex Jones show but neither satisfactorily fit the description given by David on his video. In many ways - and please don't laugh out loud - the more I look at this the more I am moving toward one of two conclusions - that the 'Pole Shift Lady' doesn't exist however the 'Madrid fault earthquake' lady does. If it was the intention of David (for whatever reason) to draw attention away from the earthquake lady and have us all scurrying for info on a pole shift then he has been highly successful. The other alternative is that the whole thing is indeed a hoax - but here's the rub - I've been a writer on this kind of thing for some 35 years and I have never known the community of folks who observe these things to be so confused. Perverse as it sounds - it's one of the reasons I'm continuing to pursue this story - because if this 'community' ever got their hands on something imminent and important then the powers that confuse would move quickly - and oddly enough that's precisely what has happened - confusion reigns over this. That's enough for me to believe there's a kernel of gold in there worth searching for.

Oz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Yeh, considering hollywood has always portrayed America as being the heroes and the only ones capable of ever saving the world from disaster, it would be ironic if they're the ones that f#@ the world up. I'm glad I'm on the other side of the world sometimes. No FEMA here to stress about. I can't find anything new on this thread topic that hasn't been posted already. Maybe it is a hoax, I don't know but I hope so, It would be a tragedy otherwise, I'll be watching this closely though.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

Absolutely, couldn't agree more. This is why the Gov doesn't shut these forums down as some have suggested they would. If they suddenly come and start closing things down over a particular issue, then that would be enough proof they have something hide. Just let "all us wackos" discuss our theories as it gives the illusion of freedom of speech.
When the Gov gets involved you start to worry right?(spreading of dis-info excepted of course ('
') The battle we all have is trying to separate the good info from the bad which seems almost impossible. Touche' to the Gov for that. Thanks for the link, I'll go check it out.
edit on 7-2-2011 by disaster123 because: Still those damn smiley things.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think this video leaves no doubt about the case in hand.
Quote from video description:

Here is the link to the original clip of that: www.youtube.com... It starts at around 5 minutes in the video. On that channel, you can also see the full 3 videos that david did. David goes on to talk about something else, and if he did in fact get arrested, the other things he mentions is probably what got him arrested. You will understand if you watch the full video. It's after he talks about the aliens.

youtube link

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join