It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevertrustafart
Alright i thought you guys knew this, but its all a hoax. Case closed

www.youtube.com...

The guy "David" is crookeder than a pan of guts. Here's the proof. Check the links.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello ATS this is my first post and may have been answered already but this thread has gotten pretty lengthy and I wanted to ask before I strained my eyes even more on this site.
Has there been any response at all from Alex Jones? I am leaning toward hoax on this one but that bit of info would definitely put half our minds and rest while the other half screams "Its a Cover Up!"
p.s this video always puts AJ in perspective for me www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by greige
Hello ATS this is my first post and may have been answered already but this thread has gotten pretty lengthy and I wanted to ask before I strained my eyes even more on this site.
Has there been any response at all from Alex Jones? I am leaning toward hoax on this one but that bit of info would definitely put half our minds and rest while the other half screams "Its a Cover Up!"
p.s this video always puts AJ in perspective for me www.youtube.com...

I lold hard at that link. Ty for that.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife
reply to post by bubbamoo

Originally posted by bubbamoo

Originally posted by olds442
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It has to do with the comet-- Elenin
They know when the most significant damage will occur

isnt march 15th the date that it lines up with the sun and earth? I dont see how a comet could have enough gravitational mass to effect the earth but maybe it will effect the sun? any thoughts on that?

There are many time when celestial objects align with the Sun and Earth (from our perspective) and many are much larger than this comet. Nothing significant ever happens. So no worries, you will can still go to work on March 16th.

Now i will have to find a job to fulfill your prophecy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

It never gets old to me, its that look right before he does it, like its the rational thing to do

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The guys sounded a little paranoid. What most likely happened is some woman called Alex Jones and blurbed the " I work at the Whitehouse.....pole shifts....." Alex did a good job not making anything of it. This guy "David" then jumps all over it and probably called the white house or got himself arrested.... He also requested his video go viral then he shuts his youtube accounts down... sounds like a load of bull honestly.

Not a big fan of Alex Jones, but I pretty well agree with what you said here. I agree that Alex probably did the right thing, as anyone can claim anything and that the other person who made the video about the call went and got himself arrested either because he is mentally disturbed enough to believe his own delusion, and that by getting arrested might in his own mind 'get the word out.'

So far all I have seen are claims and rumors but nothing concrete.

I wonder when March passes like every other month, will people then say Alex did the correct thing?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I honestly don't mind if the poles decide to shift. What difference will it make for me in 100 years? Not any difference at all. No difference for my daughter and her kids either. It'll scare the piss out of all of us for a moment or two, but then we'll simply carry on as we're going to eventually anyway. No real loss involved.

Like one guy posted, "damn, if it doesnt happen, I'll have to get a job." That's how i see it. If it does happen, then AMEX can kiss my *ss. Suckers. I won on that arrangement if this whole thing spins off into the sun. Ha!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What I'm wondering is why are all these people so greasy and sweaty? Does it have to do with the pole shift?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I honestly don't mind if the poles decide to shift. What difference will it make for me in 100 years? Not any difference at all. No difference for my daughter and her kids either. It'll scare the piss out of all of us for a moment or two, but then we'll simply carry on as we're going to eventually anyway. No real loss involved.

Like one guy posted, "damn, if it doesnt happen, I'll have to get a job." That's how i see it. If it does happen, then AMEX can kiss my *ss. Suckers. I won on that arrangement if this whole thing spins off into the sun. Ha!

The tidal wave outside your window would like to have a word with you.
edit on 6-2-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
well, at this point i think we have to agree on one thing: this is either a fabulously orchestrated hoax, or it is actually the real deal for once...the lack of any recording of the original woman in question is suspicious, but besides that, this is what a bit of truth leaking out would probably resemble...has anybody figured out who this David is? i would like to hear from him what has happened in the last 24 hours...in any case, whether a pole shift happens on March 15th or after that, to believe that everything is going to be hunky dory far into the future is incredibly naive, and everyone should be stocking up on food...even if it doesn't happen, the food is still good, just eat and resupply as prudent...but to have an empty cupboard at any point in time should avoided at all costs...

David stuck his neck out, way out and my thoughts on the matter is I believe David knew something was coming down and this woman gave him and open window to talk about it. If David was truly arrested then this lends suspicion something is about to happen. This is only conjecture David may of known this woman some how and possibly knew she would be calling in to spill the beans and when she was cut off this got David hot under the collar. Again this is only speculation on my part. The question is why would David go to all this trouble to make this video unless he knew something before hand.

I have been stocking up on delicious gourmet future food from a company named eFoods Global. They still have a supply of reasonably priced food that can last up to 15 to 20 years. I guess you have heard by now the government has been looking for 14,000,000 meals in an open bid. I look for food to skyrocket during these uncertain times. www.myfreefood.us...
edit on 6-2-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Now that I've had a day to calm down and think this whole video thing through, I've come to the conclusion also that it is a hoax. That lady who called in really didn't mention much of anything and this guy blew it completely out of proportion. Anyone who believes in Alex Jones that much needs to be locked up by the feds.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllMannered
I've been following this story and it seems like a well thought out and successful troll to me.

I have been well entertained for the past 2 days with this story, if its fake, well frickin done!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

We've seen stuff like this before. Smells of Hoax and or BOOK DEAL! $$$$
Someone is playing the audience to put some greenbacks in their wallet.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The only evidence i can find of someone else confirming the call is a link someone posted on another thread i think it was here at ATS. 3rd post.

prophecies.us...

seems like more people would have heard it though no? I never listen to that windbag but i know lots of people do .

grain of salt of course....the poster looks legit but never know if its part of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Really good effort in trying to make a connect... but if that what the image match software comes up with.....

then I know why TPTW ain't really using it...

lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As I have said in previous posts regarding this "stuff" you all might want to take "stocking" up and "preparing" a bit more seriously than you previously have.

Not because this stuff might be real but because it is INEVITABLY real..Katrina is an example you cannot hide from natural disasters forever and if you spend all your time trying to debating on conspiracy forums and trying figure out if nature really is going to kick your arse in a month you aren't doing what you should be doing...preparing for such an event.

Calmly go out and purchase an extra bit of water and non-perishable food items every time you go shopping add a "little extra" to your cart and then put it away somewhere safe and accessible.

Do not rush out in a panic and clean the store shelves...

Maybe we can turn the possible paranoia into a positive thing and get people to prepare their families in a level headed manner.

This will reduce the chaos if a disaster does happen in your area. Trust me the last thing you want to be doing is risking life and limb trying to get food at the market AFTER the disaster...as most surely everyone else will be.

Imagine "Black Friday" trample fest except instead of toys and luxuries its for survival. People will turn to animals and will hardly be acting in any recognizable manner.

Just prepare and you can avoid all that for the most part. Don't be afraid, be prepared.

On March 16th 2011people will either be in chaos, or watching the next American idol and cooking up the next disaster date.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Agreed. Does anyone else find it odd that our government is the only one in the world that knows that a pole shift will happen? If this coming event were true would not other scientists/governments have figured it out? If so, someone somewhere would leak it.

Regarding an exact date for a cataclysmic event such as this; I think "mid-March" would qualify as an exact date. Heck, mid-century would qualify as an "exact" date.

Peace..........yak055h

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

After reviewing this thread, just a question. Is there truly a methodology for predicting a "pole shift"? Hell, private and government forecasters can't even predict next weeks weather accurately, and predicting earthquakes is a hit or miss proposition. How can a "pole shift" be predicted for March 15, a month and a half away. Until I get a somewhat satifactory answer, I'll just file this whole episode under HOAX, along with the hundreds of other baseless predictions over the past few years I've seen on here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
quelle coincidance, it looks like I owe my friend money, we betted on how long it would take for him to either be arrested, or get off the radar, or for him to come clean that he may have been trying to gathr information with this video, he won and I believe that if he is arrested it will not end well soon

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I dont even see what is well done about it... Some guy made a video make claims with no proof and a ton of you bought into it and fought tooth and nail to defend it.. Again... With no proof..

I wouldnt say that good, i would also that i t reflects horriably on this community and any attempt to take the people or ideas here at this forum in any serious form.

People wonder why conspirecy theory addicts are laughed at? Its not because of the theory, its because of the blind support.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join