It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
THINK LOGICALLY, PEOPLE!

There are so many predictions as well as disinformation flying around out there that it is hard to tell who is lying, who is telling the truth, what is fabricated, and what is the truth.

Think about it. If this event is real and is going to happen, what can YOU do about it? Absolutely nothing.

If this event is NOT real but some other event WILL happen, what can you do about it? Absolutely nothing.

What CAN you do? Prepare for anything.

That's it. Nothing more.

Become independent and self reliant as much as you can, then go on with your life.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
I just got to say again, if this "document" is so important and all "top secret" and stuff...Why is it still available for viewing?

Ya know I swear, I am waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come running out telling everyone they've been punk'd!

Let's see.....it's still available because this PDF is nothing new!!!

This woman caller, this PDF-woman caller, this Dave, Alex, GLP, Henning, Dutchseice and some people on here too, are part of a PsyOP and I tell ya what, Clif High (webbot) is having a field day gathering up 'internet chatter'.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
THINK LOGICALLY, PEOPLE!

There are so many predictions as well as disinformation flying around out there that it is hard to tell who is lying, who is telling the truth, what is fabricated, and what is the truth.

Think about it. If this even is real and is going to happen, what can YOU do about it? Absolutely nothing.

If this event is NOT real but some other event WILL happen, what can you do about it? Absolutely nothing.

What CAN you do? Prepare for anything.

That's it. Nothing more.

Become independent and self reliant as much as you can, then go on with your life.

I completely agree with you, i feel most of us (or at least me) come on here for entertainment purposes with a little truth mixed in every once in a while. I honestly believe this forum is better than any tv show. so dont take anything i say too seriously.
edit on 6-2-2011 by nevertrustafart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

It has to do with the comet-- Elenin
They know when the most significant damage will occur

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
this is the biggest fear mongering thread ive ever read lmao theres no proof this women even exists, let alone called in and said that.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by olds442

Sadly, this comet is not expected to pass that close to earth. If we are lucky, it will pass just close enough to be visible with the naked eye in September (keeping my fingers crossed).

Here is some more information for those interested: www.skyandtelescope.com...

Here is a good pic of the projected path:

edit on 6-2-2011 by JarsCloutLife because: Added pic

link   
Well I keep wandering about all the inconsistencies...one for example he says the dollar is going to drop like a weight in three months so everyone needs to buy lots of food....THEN he says there will be a pole shift March 15, 2011, well now that is 6 weeks from now...shouldn't we be buying food for that?...With a pole shift coming before the dollar drops off, are we then supposed to carry 6 mos. of food as we run for the hills during the pole shift? Next he says he is in an undisclosed country NOT the USA while filming his little scare, yet the Feds arrested him? really? I thought he was moving to a safe location, how strange did he return to the States for a cabin in Colorado and the Feds got him there?Sure the Feds will go to a foreign country to arrest someone, but why in the world after all these years of ignoring crack pot theories would they start now?...Puh Leaze this whole story falls very rapidly to even low grade critical thinking. The Real Feds must be laughing their respective arses off reading this stuff, lord knows I am.

link   
soothsayer to ceasar:"Beware the Ides of March"
Show me the evidence perhaps I'll believe,perhaps I won't.
Who said "David" was arrested and how do they know?
If "David's" video channel on utube was taken down why do the links still work?
To repeat the question so many have asked, Just exactly who is it that knows how to predict a pole shift?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yeah...the entire authenticity of this thing rests SOLELY on whether or not there REALLY was a call where a lady claimed to be from Nasa, and then claimed that a PHYSICAL pole shift was coming, etc. I took a long hard look for any evidence of this, but found nothing. Amazingly hardly anyone even claims to have heard the call, from what I can tell. Sounds like a very well orchastrated hoax to me. I tip my hat to the guy for pulling off such an involved hoax but at the same time wouldn't mind smacking him in the head, because of the turmoil he is obviously causing some people. I'm not the type that condems hoaxers as evil, in general....just mischeivious. But the truth is, that people take this stuff seriously. Hell I took it seriously enough to waste about 3 and a half hours one night looking for supporting evidence of his claims! LOL! The thing is though there are people out there that could literally kill themselves if they think something like this is coming....simply to save themselves the horror of having to live through it. Hoaxing a UFO video is one thing...but hoaxing a potentially world ending event is irresponsible and hatefull in my opinion. I'd be happy* to be proved wrong if someone finds some legit info on this.
*perhaps "happy" isnt the right word considering the severity! lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The title of this thread should be changed as there is no evidence the alleged David has been arrested.

Threads like this are why I rarely visit ATS anymore.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A little off topic here but you know the US will hit the national debt ceiling of $14.3 trillion by mid march and if it's not raised this time the US Dollar will lose a significant amount of value over night against every other currency.

This could be as devastating as any natural event as police,fire,hospitals and stores shut down. This New Madrid fault line or pole shift disaster could be just a distraction before America shuts down.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Alright i thought you guys knew this, but its all a hoax. Case closed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This guy's video is about the woman from the White House who called AJ. Why hasen't this video been removed yet? I doubt David got arrested and removed the videos on his own accord.

www.youtube.com.../u/1/xSupLVS392Q

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silentraptor

Andea M Psoras was running mate on The Jeff Boss 08 Campaign (the "Vote Here"-party)
Her old blog is located here

That renders her by my standards neither sane nor credible....

This image:

Is from this video (02:30)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It’s a reality we are living in interesting times Volcanoes, tsunamis, extreme weather earthquakes’, ECT its happening all over the planet but this thing about this guy has to stop really. There is no evidence or facts something is going to happen in a specific date just a phone call of same one who claims to be from the white house who by the way no one found and same speculations..

I’m going to say it again I’m no doctor or psychologist but seems to me this guys is suffering from extreme paranoia he really should look for same kind of help.

I’m using my common sense and logical thinking and something is telling me same one is taking advantage of this guy metal hilliness and transform it in a big conspiracy.
But hey is just me...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The guys sounded a little paranoid. What most likely happened is some woman called Alex Jones and blurbed the " I work at the Whitehouse.....pole shifts....." Alex did a good job not making anything of it. This guy "David" then jumps all over it and probably called the white house or got himself arrested.... He also requested his video go viral then he shuts his youtube accounts down... sounds like a load of bull honestly.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are so many websites buzzing about this story. If you do a Metacrawler search for "Alex jones pole shift caller" you can find other people that heard the caller too?!?

Check this website
prophecies.us.../6

it has a replier that heard the live caller and claimed she also mentioned the Tampa AIport realignments!!

So now the coincidences of true incidences combining is happening

I will keep looking for clues

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllMannered
I've been following this story and it seems like a well thought out and successful troll to me.

I agree.

Sounds too fishy...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by olds442

isnt march 15th the date that it lines up with the sun and earth? I dont see how a comet could have enough gravitational mass to effect the earth but maybe it will effect the sun? any thoughts on that?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbamoo

Originally posted by bubbamoo

Originally posted by olds442

isnt march 15th the date that it lines up with the sun and earth? I dont see how a comet could have enough gravitational mass to effect the earth but maybe it will effect the sun? any thoughts on that?

There are many time when celestial objects align with the Sun and Earth (from our perspective) and many are much larger than this comet. Nothing significant ever happens. So no worries, you will can still go to work on March 16th.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join